Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kiss (dry or wet?)

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want your opinion on this. I have a hole in this area of my game. I know someone who often kisses a girl on the cheek after getting her number and closing with her. Now I am wondering if this is a good move and whether you have done it yourself. I personally have mainly given a good affectionate hug (without the cheek kiss). I am wondering should you give her a dry kiss or a wet kiss? Whats your experience on this one.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude...thats weird. I wouldn't try and kiss somebody I just met, cheek or anything. Probably freaks the chicks out.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did last night after meeting this girl for the first time, it was cool. Alcohol induced though. She loved it! Lot's of potential hook-up next time i see her.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
My friend always kisses a girls cheek when he meets them... Its the way latin people greet eachother... i dunno if it would work with another nationality dunno.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would most definatly go for the kiss on the cheek, dry, and short. Why? Because it is who I am.

Payne

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That question is a little incomplete... what's the situations where you are asking the number? what kind of vibe?

If I'm at the bar, and talking to a girl and there's a good vibe I'll ususally say 'give me your number so if I lose you later that we can still talk'.

I ususally save a kiss to find out if it's a waste of time quick. A girl will give her number before kissing, but if she gives your number and then kisses you back well that's good.

Last is the kiss test : Where you kiss the girl open mouth, but pull back just a bit too soon. The test is 3 way.
- She pulls away from the kiss = chuck the number she's not all that interested
- she kisses back = you're in, but on a short rope... don't fvck up
- She kisses back and moves in when you pull away = Done! I usually think to myself "you might as well get naked and bend over now, cause you'll just do it later."

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
dude...thats weird. I wouldn't try and kiss somebody I just met, cheek or anything. Probably freaks the chicks out.
Yeah can see why you'd think that but actually it's the done thing in the social circles I move in. Think The O.C. but in Britain.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dudes, are you guys for real???

I've shagged girls within 15 min of meeting, I mean I'd go to bars and often end up making out with 3-4 girls and leaving with one and 6-7 numbers.

Hell, a good buddy of mine I dunt know how many times he's met girls that drag him to a secluded area within minutes of meeting.

I met a girl at the bar recently and the next day when I show up at her house she answered the door in a towel... nuff said. It happens, stop limiting yourselves.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripper said:
Yeah can see why you'd think that but actually it's the done thing in the social circles I move in. Think The O.C. but in Britain.
Well Britain's different. Cause thats just the culture around there right? Here in the U.S. kissing is I guess, alot more forward?

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
I want your opinion on this. I have a hole in this area of my game. I know someone who often kisses a girl on the cheek after getting her number and closing with her. Now I am wondering if this is a good move and whether you have done it yourself. I personally have mainly given a good affectionate hug (without the cheek kiss). I am wondering should you give her a dry kiss or a wet kiss? Whats your experience on this one.
grab her, and just lick her face. :eek:

I go for the flirty contact on the first date. But not the kiss. Personally, it first took me forever to go for the kiss first, but I was a lot different back then.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Well Britain's different. Cause thats just the culture around there right? Here in the U.S. kissing is I guess, alot more forward?
:confused: I've always found it the other way around. In the US its fairly normal to get a number and no kiss when on a night out. In England, that would be pretty odd. Usual way it works is meet girl, bit of a chat, make out, get number. Sometimes it goes from there to ONS much like in the states.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
:confused: I've always found it the other way around. In the US its fairly normal to get a number and no kiss when on a night out. In England, that would be pretty odd. Usual way it works is meet girl, bit of a chat, make out, get number. Sometimes it goes from there to ONS much like in the states.
I just meant like, in England kissing is like a handshake in the U.S. Its a greeting.