Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kill that desperation!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook thank you for this post

bump

I was just sitting in my chair and decided to reread Be A Man and Kill That Desparation. while reading this my thoughts cleared and I went back to the time of my first girl that I got and still had nice guy left in me. I just realized that I had signs of desparation in me.

Thanks for the boost up.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Pook thank you for this post

Originally posted by baseballDJ
bump

I was just sitting in my chair and decided to reread Be A Man and Kill That Desparation. while reading this my thoughts cleared and I went back to the time of my first girl that I got and still had nice guy left in me. I just realized that I had signs of desparation in me.

Thanks for the boost up.
Word......

BUMP

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP.

i need to go do my homework...i've learned so much today already...

the_observer66

Reaction score
**** pook .. ur right ..

I ve been thinkin, that i have to change the whole "approach" towards life, not just in DJ area ..

hmm ...

mk64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya, I really enjoyed this post. Highly inspiring, motivation and practical. I've already been trying to apply your advice.

I'm glad nobody who's replied has seen it this way, but one issue with your prince description is it could lead the reader to think he needs to become arrogant, pompous and develop a serious superiority complex. If you ever wanted to edit your post, a clarification about this would be a good addition.

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first read this post a little over a year ago, i thought it was amazing...the last few days I actually got around to reading Pook's replies..this guy is incredible..there is no other way to describe him or what he has done for this forum...wow

DoN_KaTRiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sum good sh*t iam new to this but with advice like this i can see myself being a true don juan

Crowes

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, however, there is much more to this, in which Pook has left a great void, act as a recluse, and one you will become.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if a woman did all of the above to you. Imagine if a woman was OBSESSED with you, always calling you, always available, and always spending her free time FOR YOU. Any interest you had for this woman would soon evaporate.
I do not agree with that.

Being a challenge does work with girl but as far as I am concerned I want a girl to be available and madly in love with me.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I love all Pooks work. He really is lightyears ahead of most of the PUA giants. I know a few guys personally that rival him, but Pook is the daddy of Sosuave. :)

Guys, seriously give him rep for his posts. He deserves them more than most people. :)

jrsully88

Reaction score
Change of Rule?

"Imagine if a woman did all of the above to you. Imagine if a woman was obsessed with you, always calling you, always available, and always spending her free time for your. Any interest you had for this woman would soon evaporate. Why? Because in your own mind you are thinking two things: "No one else must want her," and "If I can get her obsessed about me, I know I can get better girls to be interested in me." Her desperation is turning you off. The same is true for women."

- This seems true if you're in the dating stage of the relationship. Obviously, the attraction will deplate if the guy is always available and not a chase. But, for example, I am in a relationship with a girl and it seems like I want to spend all my free time with her and call her whenever I have a chance. Isn't that love? Should I still play these games to keep the interest level high? Basically, the question I would like to know is if this rule changes once the guy is in a relationship, or if he should still make the girl WANT him.

Split Infinity

Reaction score
The point is that you should get other stuff in your life going on so that you don't have enough free time to be wanting to call or be with this girl all the time.

Everyone has hobbies (and if you don't have some, you should get some!) and they should take priority when you have some free time. I'm not saying completely ignore women, but do your own thing too. You'll likely find a lot more pleasure in doing something you truly enjoy than pursuing or just spending time with a girl in all your free time.

Reaction score
jrsully88 said:
This seems true if you're in the dating stage of the relationship. Obviously, the attraction will deplate if the guy is always available and not a chase. But, for example, I am in a relationship with a girl and it seems like I want to spend all my free time with her and call her whenever I have a chance. Isn't that love? Should I still play these games to keep the interest level high? Basically, the question I would like to know is if this rule changes once the guy is in a relationship, or if he should still make the girl WANT him.
Dude, stop and think about your own question for a few minutes. Why should the principles that landed you the girl suddenly change once she is your girlfriend? You think that now you have a license to suffocate the girl? Please think again. Her tolerance for boredom doesn't simply change.

I think, at the moment, you're viewing this very superficially and not really grasping the underlying principles. The purpose of being unavailable is two fold. Firstly, it shows her that you have a life and priorities away from her. Secondly, it prevents your relationship from reaching saturation point - you keep her in a state of perpetually wanting a little bit more.

If you think about it in this way, would you be so ready to abandon these principles? Would you want to show her that you are not the man she thought you were when you were dating?

Another problem I see is your use of the word 'games'. Again, this demonstrates that you are not fully understanding the underlying principles. As Split Infinity said above:

The point is that you should get other stuff in your life going on so that you don't have enough free time to be wanting to call or be with this girl all the time.
If you have your life in order, if you have your priorities straight, there should be no need for games, no need for pretense - you will naturally be unavailable.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that the scent of desperation in the nostrils of women is like the scent of fear in the nostrils of a dog...undeniable to them, unattractive to them, and UNFORTUNATE for US.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly Victory, but what is really this "desperation" that Pook talks about?

Well, it goes back to what I was saying about the difference between the AFC and the PUA.

It's the Nice Guy that doesn't even EMBRACE his sexuality (be horny around a girl)

It's the AFC that does embrace his sexuality, but yet..he can't control it properly. This is what this post is about. Kill that desperation.

But it's the PUA that knows how to control and channel his horniness, to produce relaxed natural horny states in himself and the chick.

Now that is a beautiful thing.

And oh yeah, Pook is the man!

DamianOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
so much for my mental health, I emit my desperation but I still get a 97% rejection rate and yet 99% are the wrong ones anyway/