Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kids

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you teach your kids about smv and red pill? for boys ? for girls ? How do you teach that ?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got my kindergartner on the keto diet, doing dead lifts and investing in crypto. He's got some playdate plates lined up depending on IL. The plan is to start an online lemonade business next year so he can have a pile of 'fukk you' money. Uh wait...maybe the 'fukk you' money isn't such a good idea.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you teach your kids about smv and red pill? for boys ? for girls ? How do you teach that ?
You teach them with your actions, by being a good role model. You should never have to describe red pill/blue pill or smv, those concepts are really just a pseudo science made for incels to feel better and a poor attempt to reverse engineer the ambiguous art of relationships.

Instill good values by being a role model that they look up to and support them in their endeavors.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You teach them with your actions, by being a good role model. You should never have to describe red pill/blue pill or smv, those concepts are really just a pseudo science made for incels to feel better and a poor attempt to reverse engineer the ambiguous art of relationships.

Instill good values by being a role model that they look up to and support them in their endeavors.
This.
Also verbal guidance from time to time is good too.

For example,
I taught my 9yo kid how to sell his old stuff on ebay, how to take pics, list it, and price it accordingly as well as check the ebay market for the things he likes and keep up on top of it. He did it all himself and made $300 in the first month. This isn't directly related obviously but he can take some of those skills and apply it elsewhere in life.

Edit: As to how you can guide them on redpill and such, they will really look at you to see how you interact with your significant other, whether it be a GF or Wife. Just be aware of that. Once again that is teaching them with your actions/behaviour towards the opposite sex.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solid advice so far.

they get business already, as that is something I get easily. they get a lot of attention from the peers and seem good with it. so maybe it is just happening and the right approach is don't mess with something that is working.

just good leadership and open eyes and ears should be enough.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am not an incel, not even close. However most if not all red pill content was completely new information to me at a very old age. I know how unbelievable that sounds. Don't want that situation for the kids.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just good leadership and open eyes and ears should be enough.
I'm gonna say this is not enough sometimes. I constantly remind my sons and try to both be hard and at the same time nurturing enough not to be intimidating to them in case they have any issues and need to seek out advice from someone. I try to always tell them that they can come to me with any questions or advice they may want. Actions are effective but also equal amounts of communication is helpful as well.

For example, if one of my son's got bullied, I would want him to come to me to talk about it instead of just holding it in as he may see me in a tough guy kind of light sometimes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am childless. I would have liked my father to have taught me red pill or SMV related stuff. I learned it all from reading on the internet.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get them to appreciate business dealings and the rewards that come from it at a very early age. You also have to get it in their head before they get to the age where they reject everything they're taught.

Above all else, be there for them and have the time to spend with them doing fun stuff