Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Kicked out after sex

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,428
Women behave this way for several reasons:
1. She felt sorry for you so she had sex and quickly regretted it.
2. She was using you to get even with her boyfriend. After she got off she quickly regretted it.
3. She is not attracted to you mentally/physically and regretted she even got in bed with you.
4. You made it more than just sex. She didn't want anymore than you and she regrets giving in. You weren't able to separate sex and
emotion.

A woman that is truly interested will make it easy. There won't be any confusion. This one was never very interested from the start.

Better to find another girl who is actually interested.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Also let’s not forget, dude came into her. Gour thoughts @sazc
Lol I had to read OP before I understood what you were asking @backseatjuan

My take is that she ended up feeling forced by you to have sex.

I'm not saying she's right, I wasn't there so I can't judge that

But I would stay far away
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
You were a fuk. That’s all. Did you get all mushy after?
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
I kick men out directly after sex for three reasons:

*I am not into him as a person. I don’t enjoy his company that much. I just wanted the sex. I don’t want him in my life that much, especially not in my place and cuddling.

*The sex was awful. Or something grossed me out and I want him to leave so I can do a ritual sage cleansing of my place.

*He was overly romantic and trying to push it to another level I wasn’t comfortable with (ie he started to show too much attachment for what I desire and/or neediness).

You should not contact her anymore based on what she said. Some females say no and mean yes. Some say no in a weak way and mean no but we are taught to always be kind and polite so we will do things we don’t really want to. It’s an ingrained behavior we have to work to unlearn. Her kicking you out right after makes me think she had sex with you but didn’t really *want to. Not your fault but next time don’t have sex with someone unless they are enthusiastic and/or you agreed to kinky foreceful sex. Even then be very cautious.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
O
How many times have you done it? And why would you have sex with someone you are not attracted to if he is not, say, rich?
I have done it with 3 men. One was a FWB that was getting too attached. I did it to him twice. One the sex was awful. Never saw him again. And one I am “seeing” now and i only want limited time with him as we are together for specific reasons (kiny sex, he has money and we do sailing trips together). But i don’t necessarily want him hanging around after our play. i have things to do. I never said i was not attracted to any of them. The awful sex guy was not his or my fault. He just was super bad at sex and it was my first look at a legit micro. But i did finish him off and kick him out after. I am not a mean person.
 

magevis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Age
38
I don’t see a problem.
Her mood changed completely. She was not the sweet girl I had known anymore. May I add that I'm 31 and she is 19. I'm not sure if age has anything to do with it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
Her mood changed completely. She was not the sweet girl I had known anymore. May I add that I'm 31 and she is 19. I'm not sure if age has anything to do with it.
The age difference doesn’t factor into this. Her mood changed because her feelings changed or she REALIZED her feelings at that moment. I can’t imagine having sex with anyone that wasn’t almost begging for it (hyperbole but you get the point). I hope you can let it go and move on for your own sake.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Didn't get the chance to. She told be dress up as soon as I cvm.
If you are being literal, then there was something about your the act that didn't sit 'okay" with her.

Could be your performance (we're you all about you? Railed her without care? She said 'not that way" but you didn't listen?)

Maybe she got grossed out (b.o.? did you fart? Did you drip sweat on her? Tracks in ur undies?)

Regardless, she tossed u, do not contact her, she doesn't want to be contacted.

I've never had to kick anyone out after sex but I don't do rando sex.
 

magevis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Age
38
O




I did it to him twice.
This means you had sex at your place twice. And you gave him a second chance despite the bad sex.
I'm starting to sense that things would have been different if I had invited her over to my place instead. That way she would just leave without creating any drama.
 

magevis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Age
38
If you are being literal, then there was something about your the act that didn't sit 'okay" with her.

Could be your performance (we're you all about you? Railed her without care? She said 'not that way" but you didn't listen?)

Maybe she got grossed out (b.o.? did you fart? Did you drip sweat on her? Tracks in ur undies?)

Regardless, she tossed u, do not contact her, she doesn't want to be contacted.

I've never had to kick anyone out after sex but I don't do rando sex.
I did not fart nor sweat. It could be my performance. Another thing, I asked her if she had condoms while we were making out. She said no. I proceeded to raw dog her anyways even though she said not to fvck her raw. I doubt she would have said that if I hadn't brought up condoms myself.
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
This means you had sex at your place twice. And you gave him a second chance despite the bad sex.
I'm starting to sense that things would have been different if I had invited her over to my place instead. That way she would just leave without creating any drama.
No, you misunderstood my post. I kicked out my FWB twice directly after sex because he was getting too attached. But we have also been friends for 12 years so I gave him multiple chances. i eventually ended it with with him (the B part) because he couldn’t get a grip and let it be casual.

Bad sex guy was one and done. Awful sex is a dealbreaker.

I don’t think the place of service would make a difference. In fact, if it happened at your place she might be more inclined to call foul... Think about that.

It does not HAVE to be the bad sex option, lol. She could just not be feeling you emotionally or your natural scent wasn’t doing it for her. Yes, that’s a real thing. Or maybe after the unprotected sex (with a clear hear) she got freaked out about SDIs or pregnancy. I have had that happen when i was younger:Regret not using a condom!
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
@magevis you have to let this go. You’re way too hung up on this chick. You have attached your emotions WAY too quick.
Now you’re just being swallowed by the details and trying to figure her mind out. You’ve lost all your personal power. This is why you’re still going on like this and suffering.

Tracks in ur undies?
Hahah oh god. Is this actually an issue for some women out there that they’re experiencing men who don’t know how to properly wipe their butt? Haha

He just was super bad at sex and it was my first look at a legit micro
I would legit kill myself if I had a micro peen. I couldn’t imagine a man ever having a proper relationship..
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
This is how rape allegation start.
No s*hit man. Not exactly a smooth move by OP. Yeah, she assisted in taking her pants off because she was scared.

1- You came in her store unannounced.
2- You wouldn't leave her store.
3- Said you had to walk her home to hit on her more.
4- Now she knows you know where she lives.
5- Tried getting physical with her asap; not even dating or casually communicating with her prior.
6- She admits she cannot fight you off -- why else would she say that? Only if frightened.
7- Path of least and safest resistance: let him f*uck me and nicely ask him to leave.

Move on, but be ready to defend yourself against allegations. Seriously. Vast major of assaults and rapes do go unreported and I fear they go like my steps above.

It's 2019, not 1979, bud. Wise up.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Her mood changed completely. She was not the sweet girl I had known anymore. May I add that I'm 31 and she is 19. I'm not sure if age has anything to do with it.
I think you missed my point. Why are you concerned about this? Are you planning on making her your girlfriend already?
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Let us know when the authorities contact you or she claims she is pregnant. Then this saga will really be entertaining!
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I

I just told it as it happened. I don't know how you want me to frame it but I did my best to capture the whole scenario. Thanks everyone for your advice, even the not so kind ones. I would really appreciate advice from guys that have experienced a similar situation. I've only had one I could relate to @RangerMIke. Maybe my case is on the extreme, but I was hoping there is guys on here that have had girls acting distant/weird after sex. All in all, I have decided to let this one slide as advised by most. Thanks guys
this is not a good situation. You shouldn’t walk away. you should run. She sounds messed up. Next things she’ll be sitting with some white knight telling him how you raped her. Or she’ll make an accusation for the attention. This story is a frickin nightmare bro. Get off her radar and avoid her whenever possible!

You may also want to consider putting a retainer with a good lawyer just in case.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top