Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kicked out after sex

Serenity

Reaction score
There was barely any physical resistance on her part. Just weak verbal protests.
She told me to wear my clothes and leave. And she wasn't so kind about it.
I'm thinking borderline rape here. You absolutely do NOT want any kind of resistance, of anything you'd want her to throw herself at you more or less.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I had been talking to casually for a while last year.
I tried to get with her but nothing ever materialized. Although she always seemed interested, she didn't agree to any concrete plans.
I finallly gave up on her when I bumped into her, arm in arm with a guy who's probably her boyfriend.
She had never brought up seeing someone in our conversations. Not once.
As a result, I intentionally avoided her and the best I ever did when we came across each other was a simple wave. That's it.
She sells in a store close to where I live.
A few days ago, as I was passing by, I thought to myself, f@$k it! Let me talk to her.
I got into the store and she was happy to see me.
We chatted for quite a while and she even had me hava a sit as she was serving customers that came in.
I told her that I was not leaving and would walk her to her house that evening.
She asked why. "I want to buy some time to hit on you more". I said. Even though I promised not to get in when we got there.
Long story short we got into her house and I sealed the deal.
There was barely any physical resistance on her part. Just weak verbal protests. At one point she mentioned that even if she wanted to resist, she couldn't since she was too small and weak. But then again she even helped me take her pants off.
Her mood completely changed after we were done. She told me to wear my clothes and leave. And she wasn't so kind about it.
What is wrong?
Truth is I want to see her again.She's honestly a sweet girl. It's been 3 days.
Advice needed.
Dude, the whole “even if I wanted to resist I couldn’t because I’m too small and weak” is a HUGE bright red flag.

Stay away from this one.

-Augustus-

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking borderline rape here. You absolutely do NOT want any kind of resistance, of anything you'd want her to throw herself at you more or less.
Unless you agreed upon a safe word!

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
At one point she mentioned that even if she wanted to resist, she couldn't since she was too small and weak.
You're stupid. Either she's also stupid or she's making you to believe that she's stupid; I am leaning towards the latter.

All she needs to say is "no," and call the police, and you will be put behind the bars and charged with a crime(s). That will be an end of your life/career.

Your story does not look plausible, anyway.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I had been talking to casually for a while last year.
I tried to get with her but nothing ever materialized. Although she always seemed interested, she didn't agree to any concrete plans.
I finallly gave up on her when I bumped into her, arm in arm with a guy who's probably her boyfriend.
She had never brought up seeing someone in our conversations. Not once.
As a result, I intentionally avoided her and the best I ever did when we came across each other was a simple wave. That's it.
She sells in a store close to where I live.
A few days ago, as I was passing by, I thought to myself, f@$k it! Let me talk to her.
I got into the store and she was happy to see me.
We chatted for quite a while and she even had me hava a sit as she was serving customers that came in.
I told her that I was not leaving and would walk her to her house that evening.
She asked why. "I want to buy some time to hit on you more". I said. Even though I promised not to get in when we got there.
Long story short we got into her house and I sealed the deal.
There was barely any physical resistance on her part. Just weak verbal protests. At one point she mentioned that even if she wanted to resist, she couldn't since she was too small and weak. But then again she even helped me take her pants off.
Her mood completely changed after we were done. She told me to wear my clothes and leave. And she wasn't so kind about it.
What is wrong?
Truth is I want to see her again.She's honestly a sweet girl. It's been 3 days.
Advice needed.
Kicked out by a "sweet girl."

And the simp of the year award goes out to op

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I
You're stupid. Either she's also stupid or she's making you to believe that she's stupid; I am leaning towards the latter.

All she needs to say is "no," and call the police, and you will be put behind the bars and charged with a crime(s). That will be an end of your life/career.

Your story does not look plausible, anyway.
I just told it as it happened. I don't know how you want me to frame it but I did my best to capture the whole scenario. Thanks everyone for your advice, even the not so kind ones. I would really appreciate advice from guys that have experienced a similar situation. I've only had one I could relate to @RangerMIke. Maybe my case is on the extreme, but I was hoping there is guys on here that have had girls acting distant/weird after sex. All in all, I have decided to let this one slide as advised by most. Thanks guys

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hoping there is guys on here that have had girls acting distant/weird after sex.
Many have had this. When this happens it means you were simply just a bang for them, that’s all. Perhaps it wasn’t good, perhaps it was. The factor is that she wasn’t emotionally connected enough for you to have pull on her. Remember women are driven by their feelings.

You’re hung up on the situation because you had emotional investment before her and before the sex even took place. You placed her on a pedestal. And there she shall remain until you choose to really see how women work.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many have had this. When this happens it means you were simply just a bang for them, that’s all. Perhaps it wasn’t good, perhaps it was. The factor is that she wasn’t emotionally connected enough for you to have pull on her. Remember women are driven by their feelings.

You’re hung up on the situation because you had emotional investment before her and before the sex even took place. You placed her on a pedestal. And there she shall remain until you choose to really see how women work.
What can he do to get his head right?

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
The factor is that she wasn’t emotionally connected enough for you to have pull on her.
What I'm I supposed to do to get them emotionally invested? Did I go for the kill too soon? I mean, I've read here to escalate asap at every opportunity. What gives?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm I supposed to do to get them emotionally invested? Did I go for the kill too soon? I mean, I've read here to escalate asap at every opportunity. What gives?
You didn’t develop emotional pull with her long before this. She knew you liked her since the moment you met way back when you did. The emotional development a woman gives starts the second you meet her.

She had sex with you because she knew she could. No challenge. You were an orbiter. Like I said in my first post; she probably did it with you to escape momentary loneliness from her current situation and once it was done she regretted it, but that has nothing to do with you.

You’ve been invested in her since the beginning. She hasn’t. She used you for her own wants/needs at that time. A guy with no emotional investment in her wouldn’t care she kicked him out. If anything he would thank her.

Next time just don’t place yourself in orbiter zone. Only deal with women who have solid interest and aren’t going to slot you at the back shelf for a dark rainy day

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You guys r thinking way too much into this.

It's purely a pity fvck to keep OP on the leash.

Women do it for various reasons, some just want an ardent 'safe' orbiter for them to fall back on, others would want him to continue buying her stuff or paying for holidays, etc.

He's been orbiter zoned.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys r thinking way too much into this.

It's purely a pity fvck to keep OP on the leash.

Women do it for various reasons, some just want an ardent 'safe' orbiter for them to fall back on, others would want him to continue buying her stuff or paying for holidays, etc.

He's been orbiter zoned.
Can he break out of this orbiter position?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Can he break out of this orbiter position?
YES! It takes a body and a mindset. Once he gets six pack abs, body fat 12 or lower, and starts laying pipe left and right, that woman is bound to consider him. Meanwhile, while she views him as not a man, why not orbit into her once in a while.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! It takes a body and a mindset. Once he gets six pack abs, body fat 12 or lower, and starts laying pipe left and right, that woman is bound to consider him. Meanwhile, while she views him as not a man, why not orbit into her once in a while.
So stay away and interested babes build up his sexual swag and masculinity. Never devalue yourself attaching to females who arent into you.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you say that? Maybe you're right. But I need some closure, I feel.
She used you to cheat on her boyfriend. Not to start anything with you. You were used. She wanted validation attention and the ability to hold it over her boyfriends head that she has options. You were used for that.

Next. The guys here are right. If you try to pursue her more, she will cry foul, and you wont like the results.