Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kicked out after sex

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women behave this way for several reasons:
1. She felt sorry for you so she had sex and quickly regretted it.
2. She was using you to get even with her boyfriend. After she got off she quickly regretted it.
3. She is not attracted to you mentally/physically and regretted she even got in bed with you.
4. You made it more than just sex. She didn't want anymore than you and she regrets giving in. You weren't able to separate sex and
emotion.

A woman that is truly interested will make it easy. There won't be any confusion. This one was never very interested from the start.

Better to find another girl who is actually interested.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also let’s not forget, dude came into her. Gour thoughts @sazc
Lol I had to read OP before I understood what you were asking @backseatjuan

My take is that she ended up feeling forced by you to have sex.

I'm not saying she's right, I wasn't there so I can't judge that

But I would stay far away

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She used you to cheat on her boyfriend. Not to start anything with you. You were used. She wanted validation attention and the ability to hold it over her boyfriends head that she has options. You were used for that.

Next. The guys here are right. If you try to pursue her more, she will cry foul, and you wont like the results.
This is probably it. The advice in this thread is all over the map, but based on the info, it sounds like she wanted some strange d!ck, got it, and immediately regretted it.

It's not "low interest" - she had sex with him. It's not that he was a beta orbiter or pushed for too much since she kicked him out right away after sex - UNLESS he asked her to be his GF or something ridiculous (but we don't know that). It doesn't sound like oneitis since it was so sudden and the OP just wants to know why. Fake rape, real rape, bad in bed...okay they're all possible, but unlikely. Pity fukk is possible.

But OP like others say, don't press it. Normally I would advocate the friendly "had a good time, let's talk soon" text to protect yourself (if she replies in kind it's less likely she'll accuse you of anything). But it sounds like that could blow up in your face - I dunno, you're in the situation and know better.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You were a fuk. That’s all. Did you get all mushy after?

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kick men out directly after sex for three reasons:

*I am not into him as a person. I don’t enjoy his company that much. I just wanted the sex. I don’t want him in my life that much, especially not in my place and cuddling.

*The sex was awful. Or something grossed me out and I want him to leave so I can do a ritual sage cleansing of my place.

*He was overly romantic and trying to push it to another level I wasn’t comfortable with (ie he started to show too much attachment for what I desire and/or neediness).

You should not contact her anymore based on what she said. Some females say no and mean yes. Some say no in a weak way and mean no but we are taught to always be kind and polite so we will do things we don’t really want to. It’s an ingrained behavior we have to work to unlearn. Her kicking you out right after makes me think she had sex with you but didn’t really *want to. Not your fault but next time don’t have sex with someone unless they are enthusiastic and/or you agreed to kinky foreceful sex. Even then be very cautious.

Last edited:

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O
How many times have you done it? And why would you have sex with someone you are not attracted to if he is not, say, rich?
I have done it with 3 men. One was a FWB that was getting too attached. I did it to him twice. One the sex was awful. Never saw him again. And one I am “seeing” now and i only want limited time with him as we are together for specific reasons (kiny sex, he has money and we do sailing trips together). But i don’t necessarily want him hanging around after our play. i have things to do. I never said i was not attracted to any of them. The awful sex guy was not his or my fault. He just was super bad at sex and it was my first look at a legit micro. But i did finish him off and kick him out after. I am not a mean person.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see a problem.
Her mood changed completely. She was not the sweet girl I had known anymore. May I add that I'm 31 and she is 19. I'm not sure if age has anything to do with it.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mood changed completely. She was not the sweet girl I had known anymore. May I add that I'm 31 and she is 19. I'm not sure if age has anything to do with it.
The age difference doesn’t factor into this. Her mood changed because her feelings changed or she REALIZED her feelings at that moment. I can’t imagine having sex with anyone that wasn’t almost begging for it (hyperbole but you get the point). I hope you can let it go and move on for your own sake.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't get the chance to. She told be dress up as soon as I cvm.
If you are being literal, then there was something about your the act that didn't sit 'okay" with her.

Could be your performance (we're you all about you? Railed her without care? She said 'not that way" but you didn't listen?)

Maybe she got grossed out (b.o.? did you fart? Did you drip sweat on her? Tracks in ur undies?)

Regardless, she tossed u, do not contact her, she doesn't want to be contacted.

I've never had to kick anyone out after sex but I don't do rando sex.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
O

I did it to him twice.
This means you had sex at your place twice. And you gave him a second chance despite the bad sex.
I'm starting to sense that things would have been different if I had invited her over to my place instead. That way she would just leave without creating any drama.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are being literal, then there was something about your the act that didn't sit 'okay" with her.

Could be your performance (we're you all about you? Railed her without care? She said 'not that way" but you didn't listen?)

Maybe she got grossed out (b.o.? did you fart? Did you drip sweat on her? Tracks in ur undies?)

Regardless, she tossed u, do not contact her, she doesn't want to be contacted.

I've never had to kick anyone out after sex but I don't do rando sex.
I did not fart nor sweat. It could be my performance. Another thing, I asked her if she had condoms while we were making out. She said no. I proceeded to raw dog her anyways even though she said not to fvck her raw. I doubt she would have said that if I hadn't brought up condoms myself.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This means you had sex at your place twice. And you gave him a second chance despite the bad sex.
I'm starting to sense that things would have been different if I had invited her over to my place instead. That way she would just leave without creating any drama.
No, you misunderstood my post. I kicked out my FWB twice directly after sex because he was getting too attached. But we have also been friends for 12 years so I gave him multiple chances. i eventually ended it with with him (the B part) because he couldn’t get a grip and let it be casual.

Bad sex guy was one and done. Awful sex is a dealbreaker.

I don’t think the place of service would make a difference. In fact, if it happened at your place she might be more inclined to call foul... Think about that.

It does not HAVE to be the bad sex option, lol. She could just not be feeling you emotionally or your natural scent wasn’t doing it for her. Yes, that’s a real thing. Or maybe after the unprotected sex (with a clear hear) she got freaked out about SDIs or pregnancy. I have had that happen when i was younger:Regret not using a condom!

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@magevis you have to let this go. You’re way too hung up on this chick. You have attached your emotions WAY too quick.
Now you’re just being swallowed by the details and trying to figure her mind out. You’ve lost all your personal power. This is why you’re still going on like this and suffering.

Tracks in ur undies?
Hahah oh god. Is this actually an issue for some women out there that they’re experiencing men who don’t know how to properly wipe their butt? Haha

He just was super bad at sex and it was my first look at a legit micro
I would legit kill myself if I had a micro peen. I couldn’t imagine a man ever having a proper relationship..

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how rape allegation start.
No s*hit man. Not exactly a smooth move by OP. Yeah, she assisted in taking her pants off because she was scared.

1- You came in her store unannounced.
2- You wouldn't leave her store.
3- Said you had to walk her home to hit on her more.
4- Now she knows you know where she lives.
5- Tried getting physical with her asap; not even dating or casually communicating with her prior.
6- She admits she cannot fight you off -- why else would she say that? Only if frightened.
7- Path of least and safest resistance: let him f*uck me and nicely ask him to leave.

Move on, but be ready to defend yourself against allegations. Seriously. Vast major of assaults and rapes do go unreported and I fear they go like my steps above.

It's 2019, not 1979, bud. Wise up.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think you missed my point. Why are you concerned about this? Are you planning on making her your girlfriend already?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us know when the authorities contact you or she claims she is pregnant. Then this saga will really be entertaining!