Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kicked out after sex

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I had been talking to casually for a while last year.
I tried to get with her but nothing ever materialized. Although she always seemed interested, she didn't agree to any concrete plans.
I finallly gave up on her when I bumped into her, arm in arm with a guy who's probably her boyfriend.
She had never brought up seeing someone in our conversations. Not once.
As a result, I intentionally avoided her and the best I ever did when we came across each other was a simple wave. That's it.
She sells in a store close to where I live.
A few days ago, as I was passing by, I thought to myself, f@$k it! Let me talk to her.
I got into the store and she was happy to see me.
We chatted for quite a while and she even had me hava a sit as she was serving customers that came in.
I told her that I was not leaving and would walk her to her house that evening.
She asked why. "I want to buy some time to hit on you more". I said. Even though I promised not to get in when we got there.
Long story short we got into her house and I sealed the deal.
There was barely any physical resistance on her part. Just weak verbal protests. At one point she mentioned that even if she wanted to resist, she couldn't since she was too small and weak. But then again she even helped me take her pants off.
Her mood completely changed after we were done. She told me to wear my clothes and leave. And she wasn't so kind about it.
What is wrong?
Truth is I want to see her again.She's honestly a sweet girl. It's been 3 days.
Advice needed.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There is this girl I had been talking to casually for a while last year.
I tried to get with her but nothing ever materialized. Although she always seemed interested, she didn't agree to any concrete plans.
I finallly gave up on her when I bumped into her, arm in arm with a guy who's probably her boyfriend.
She had never brought up seeing someone in our conversations. Not once.
As a result, I intentionally avoided her and the best I ever did when we came across each other was a simple wave. That's it.
She sells in a store close to where I live.
A few days ago, as I was passing by, I thought to myself, f@$k it! Let me talk to her.
I got into the store and she was happy to see me.
We chatted for quite a while and she even had me hava a sit as she was serving customers that came in.
I told her that I was not leaving and would walk her to her house that evening.
She asked why. "I want to buy some time to hit on you more". I said. Even though I promised not to get in when we got there.
Long story short we got into her house and I sealed the deal.
There was barely any physical resistance on her part. Just weak verbal protests. At one point she mentioned that even if she wanted to resist, she couldn't since she was too small and weak. But then again she even helped me take her pants off.
Her mood completely changed after we were done. She told me to wear my clothes and leave. And she wasn't so kind about it.
What is wrong?
Advice needed.
This is a trainwreck waiting to happen. Stay far away dude.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you say that? Maybe you're right. But I need some closure, I feel.
You're being way too attached. Why do you need closure? Why are you that invested already? You must have acted needy after sex or need to work on laying the pipe.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being way too attached. Why do you need closure? Why are you that invested already? You must have acted needy after sex or need to work on laying the pipe.
I don't think I acted needy at all. Maybe my sex game was off and it's the reason I need closure. I feel a need to have sex with her again just to prove I got game, just to make it right this time round. If that was the issue.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I acted needy at all. Maybe my sex game was off and it's the reason I need closure. I feel a need to have sex with her again just to prove I got game, just to make it right this time round. If that was the issue.
I've had that type of thinking before. You're seeking validation from her, that's why you feel the need to have sex again. You want to prove yourself. That's a cuck mentality. You should be grateful for the sex and bounce if you're not feeling her personality or if she wants you out. Chalk it up to bad chemistry and never think about it again. You can't force attraction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that type of thinking before. You're seeking validation from her, that's why you feel the need to have sex again. You want to prove yourself. That's a cuck mentality. You should be grateful for the sex and bounce if you're not feeling her personality or if she wants you out. Chalk it up to bad chemistry and never think about it again. You can't force attraction.
It might not mean nothing. She might have put him out cause she gave him what he wanted.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might not mean nothing. She might have put him out cause she gave him what he wanted.
Eh it's clear OP is looking for a relationship. She's not interested otherwise she wouldn't have kicked him out.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Kinda sounds to me like she was right on the fence about sleeping with you or not. And after you did, some emotional crap started spinning in her head where she regretted it. I understand you’re needing closure. Until you are with a lot of women it’s easy to get attached after sex with a particular one. I have been there. But for the sake of your own mental health you do need to forget about this chick and move on. That is why we preach an abundance mindset around here so much. If you are single, spin multiple plates. If you have a girlfriend, keep a bullpen at arms length on the side just in case. Much easier to move on from a chick like your situation when you have another one you can jump to.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda sounds to me like she was right on the fence about sleeping with you or not. And after you did, some emotional crap started spinning in her head where she regretted it. I understand you’re needing closure. Until you are with a lot of women it’s easy to get attached after sex with a particular one. I have been there. But for the sake of your own mental health you do need to forget about this chick and move on. That is why we preach an abundance mindset around here so much. If you are single, spin multiple plates. If you have a girlfriend, keep a bullpen at arms length on the side just in case. Much easier to move on from a chick like your situation when you have another one you can jump to.
Having one in the bullpin also keeps tge sexual energy and tension in the primary relationship. Your woman will want you badly and not understand why.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricky to have one on the side when in a serious relationship. To me, it comes off as scumbagish and has something to hide. Also says poor character. Not to mention, to keep a woman’s interest without hanging out with her ever is almost impossible? If you’re just texting that would fall in to emotional cheating.

What is wrong?
Advice needed.
It’s been three days with no contact. She is NOT interested. She kicked you out right after sex.. she never had an emotional connection to you.
She could be going through a breakup and the sex showed her that she is still in love or something with the ex. Who knows.
The fact is that she booted you out and she hasn’t messaged. You can text her if you’re inclined to, but I wouldn’t hold a candle thinking it’s going to happen again or will go anywhere.

Great advice!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You are experiencing oneitis. Do not contact her and move on. This is a very bad idea and will not end well for you. Block her on social media and her number. Focus on another lady (or multiple ladies) and some hobbies. This is DOA and is a legal issue just waiting to happen.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closure for what? She regretted what happened and now you will bear the brunt of it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is only one reason you could be kicked out after sex, that is if you did not satisfy her. You could be short, cvm early, even smell which is a turn off. Whatever, she disrespect you. Not your girl or plate material.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are experiencing oneitis. Do not contact her and move on. This is a very bad idea and will not end well for you. Block her on social media and her number. Focus on another lady (or multiple ladies) and some hobbies. This is DOA and is a legal issue just waiting to happen.
This could be the easy part since I don't have her number. I deleted it when she gave me problems in the past. She probably lost my number too. Maybe she still has it, who knows. I don't agree that oneitis is an issue here. Yes I'm inclined to see her again, but really not that much. Another problem I have is that I tend to naturally ignore other ladies when I start having sex with one. I even canceled a second date that was supposed to happen a day after this whole drama. I should probably reach out again.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one reason you could be kicked out after sex, that is if you did not satisfy her. You could be short, cvm early, even smell which is a turn off. Whatever, she disrespect you. Not your girl or plate material.
I'm not short, if I smelt that would have put her off before the intercourse. C^m early? Hard to admit but that's probably it. But hey, it was only the first round and I used no protection. Bad idea, I know. I must add that I did not c^m in her. I deliberately withdrew and ejaculated right on her stomach. Obviously that doesn't sound sexy but to me it was better than doing it inside of her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a trainwreck waiting to happen. Stay far away dude.
Yep. Really your best bet if to just move the fvck on as fast as you can.

What ever happened, she apparently didn't like it. Don't take offense, it likely isn't anything you did it's just the mix wasn't right. When you are with a lot of women, sooner or later this WILL happen to you. This happened to me about a year ago with a chick... it's a long story... but let's just say this was a chick I knew for about 3 years plutonically , and one night she invited me over for sex, then that was it. Tried to make a date and follow-up and couldn't get her to respond. Tried twice, and then I walked away. You do the same.

But this sort of thing has happened on a number of different occasions with me... it's not typical, but it does happen. When it does, just chalk it up to sexual incompatibility and let it go.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had better treatment from a hooker than what I read here. When I was finished with the hooker, she told me to take my time getting organized to get out of that room and said I was the most fun she had all day. This was one of them cheap $ 60 hookers that people usually say have rotten attitudes. I can't believe what I'm reading from this civvie horror story.