"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Kicked out after sex

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
There was barely any physical resistance on her part. Just weak verbal protests.
She told me to wear my clothes and leave. And she wasn't so kind about it.
I'm thinking borderline rape here. You absolutely do NOT want any kind of resistance, of anything you'd want her to throw herself at you more or less.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
There is this girl I had been talking to casually for a while last year.
I tried to get with her but nothing ever materialized. Although she always seemed interested, she didn't agree to any concrete plans.
I finallly gave up on her when I bumped into her, arm in arm with a guy who's probably her boyfriend.
She had never brought up seeing someone in our conversations. Not once.
As a result, I intentionally avoided her and the best I ever did when we came across each other was a simple wave. That's it.
She sells in a store close to where I live.
A few days ago, as I was passing by, I thought to myself, f@$k it! Let me talk to her.
I got into the store and she was happy to see me.
We chatted for quite a while and she even had me hava a sit as she was serving customers that came in.
I told her that I was not leaving and would walk her to her house that evening.
She asked why. "I want to buy some time to hit on you more". I said. Even though I promised not to get in when we got there.
Long story short we got into her house and I sealed the deal.
There was barely any physical resistance on her part. Just weak verbal protests. At one point she mentioned that even if she wanted to resist, she couldn't since she was too small and weak. But then again she even helped me take her pants off.
Her mood completely changed after we were done. She told me to wear my clothes and leave. And she wasn't so kind about it.
What is wrong?
Truth is I want to see her again.She's honestly a sweet girl. It's been 3 days.
Advice needed.
Dude, the whole “even if I wanted to resist I couldn’t because I’m too small and weak” is a HUGE bright red flag.

Stay away from this one.

-Augustus-
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
I'm thinking borderline rape here. You absolutely do NOT want any kind of resistance, of anything you'd want her to throw herself at you more or less.
Unless you agreed upon a safe word!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
At one point she mentioned that even if she wanted to resist, she couldn't since she was too small and weak.
You're stupid. Either she's also stupid or she's making you to believe that she's stupid; I am leaning towards the latter.

All she needs to say is "no," and call the police, and you will be put behind the bars and charged with a crime(s). That will be an end of your life/career.

Your story does not look plausible, anyway.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
There is this girl I had been talking to casually for a while last year.
I tried to get with her but nothing ever materialized. Although she always seemed interested, she didn't agree to any concrete plans.
I finallly gave up on her when I bumped into her, arm in arm with a guy who's probably her boyfriend.
She had never brought up seeing someone in our conversations. Not once.
As a result, I intentionally avoided her and the best I ever did when we came across each other was a simple wave. That's it.
She sells in a store close to where I live.
A few days ago, as I was passing by, I thought to myself, f@$k it! Let me talk to her.
I got into the store and she was happy to see me.
We chatted for quite a while and she even had me hava a sit as she was serving customers that came in.
I told her that I was not leaving and would walk her to her house that evening.
She asked why. "I want to buy some time to hit on you more". I said. Even though I promised not to get in when we got there.
Long story short we got into her house and I sealed the deal.
There was barely any physical resistance on her part. Just weak verbal protests. At one point she mentioned that even if she wanted to resist, she couldn't since she was too small and weak. But then again she even helped me take her pants off.
Her mood completely changed after we were done. She told me to wear my clothes and leave. And she wasn't so kind about it.
What is wrong?
Truth is I want to see her again.She's honestly a sweet girl. It's been 3 days.
Advice needed.
Kicked out by a "sweet girl."

And the simp of the year award goes out to op
 

magevis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Age
38
I
You're stupid. Either she's also stupid or she's making you to believe that she's stupid; I am leaning towards the latter.

All she needs to say is "no," and call the police, and you will be put behind the bars and charged with a crime(s). That will be an end of your life/career.

Your story does not look plausible, anyway.
I just told it as it happened. I don't know how you want me to frame it but I did my best to capture the whole scenario. Thanks everyone for your advice, even the not so kind ones. I would really appreciate advice from guys that have experienced a similar situation. I've only had one I could relate to @RangerMIke. Maybe my case is on the extreme, but I was hoping there is guys on here that have had girls acting distant/weird after sex. All in all, I have decided to let this one slide as advised by most. Thanks guys
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
hoping there is guys on here that have had girls acting distant/weird after sex.
Many have had this. When this happens it means you were simply just a bang for them, that’s all. Perhaps it wasn’t good, perhaps it was. The factor is that she wasn’t emotionally connected enough for you to have pull on her. Remember women are driven by their feelings.

You’re hung up on the situation because you had emotional investment before her and before the sex even took place. You placed her on a pedestal. And there she shall remain until you choose to really see how women work.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Many have had this. When this happens it means you were simply just a bang for them, that’s all. Perhaps it wasn’t good, perhaps it was. The factor is that she wasn’t emotionally connected enough for you to have pull on her. Remember women are driven by their feelings.

You’re hung up on the situation because you had emotional investment before her and before the sex even took place. You placed her on a pedestal. And there she shall remain until you choose to really see how women work.
What can he do to get his head right?
 

magevis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
54
Reaction score
14
Age
38
The factor is that she wasn’t emotionally connected enough for you to have pull on her.
What I'm I supposed to do to get them emotionally invested? Did I go for the kill too soon? I mean, I've read here to escalate asap at every opportunity. What gives?
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
What I'm I supposed to do to get them emotionally invested? Did I go for the kill too soon? I mean, I've read here to escalate asap at every opportunity. What gives?
You didn’t develop emotional pull with her long before this. She knew you liked her since the moment you met way back when you did. The emotional development a woman gives starts the second you meet her.

She had sex with you because she knew she could. No challenge. You were an orbiter. Like I said in my first post; she probably did it with you to escape momentary loneliness from her current situation and once it was done she regretted it, but that has nothing to do with you.

You’ve been invested in her since the beginning. She hasn’t. She used you for her own wants/needs at that time. A guy with no emotional investment in her wouldn’t care she kicked him out. If anything he would thank her.

Next time just don’t place yourself in orbiter zone. Only deal with women who have solid interest and aren’t going to slot you at the back shelf for a dark rainy day
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You guys r thinking way too much into this.

It's purely a pity fvck to keep OP on the leash.

Women do it for various reasons, some just want an ardent 'safe' orbiter for them to fall back on, others would want him to continue buying her stuff or paying for holidays, etc.

He's been orbiter zoned.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You guys r thinking way too much into this.

It's purely a pity fvck to keep OP on the leash.

Women do it for various reasons, some just want an ardent 'safe' orbiter for them to fall back on, others would want him to continue buying her stuff or paying for holidays, etc.

He's been orbiter zoned.
Can he break out of this orbiter position?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Can he break out of this orbiter position?
YES! It takes a body and a mindset. Once he gets six pack abs, body fat 12 or lower, and starts laying pipe left and right, that woman is bound to consider him. Meanwhile, while she views him as not a man, why not orbit into her once in a while.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
YES! It takes a body and a mindset. Once he gets six pack abs, body fat 12 or lower, and starts laying pipe left and right, that woman is bound to consider him. Meanwhile, while she views him as not a man, why not orbit into her once in a while.
So stay away and interested babes build up his sexual swag and masculinity. Never devalue yourself attaching to females who arent into you.
 
Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Why would you say that? Maybe you're right. But I need some closure, I feel.
She used you to cheat on her boyfriend. Not to start anything with you. You were used. She wanted validation attention and the ability to hold it over her boyfriends head that she has options. You were used for that.

Next. The guys here are right. If you try to pursue her more, she will cry foul, and you wont like the results.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top