Keto Diet and Gym Log

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I have with Keto is my need for dessert. That’s my only problem. But I definitely need to experiment with another type of diet as Keto for the long run I hear isn’t good long term.

What your thoughts on that guys?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I have with Keto is my need for dessert. That’s my only problem. But I definitely need to experiment with another type of diet as Keto for the long run I hear isn’t good long term.

What your thoughts on that guys?
You can make just about any desert. Just switch out sugar with monk fruit. Just switch out grain flour with coconut flour, arrowroot flour and/or almond flour. You can make your own peanut butter cups with unsweeted peanut or almond butter and sugar free chocolate. I just made delicious devil's food zucchini bread with sugar free chocolate and the flour mix above. The point being with Keto is that you do not want to spike your blood sugar so your body releases insulin. This prevents this from happening.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can make just about any desert. Just switch out sugar with monk fruit. Just switch out grain flour with coconut flour, arrowroot flour and/or almond flour. You can make your own peanut butter cups with unsweeted peanut or almond butter and sugar free chocolate. I just made delicious devil's food zucchini bread with sugar free chocolate and the flour mix above. The point being with Keto is that you do not want to spike your blood sugar so your body releases insulin. This prevents this from happening.
Please post the recipes. I really have to start cooking more.

Also I hear Keto isn’t the best for long time diet.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there are any diets anyone recommend please let me know.

www.mygymfamily.com

Reaction score
I feel as if keto is not the best route to maintain muscle mass but is the best way to lose fat bar none. Do you have any suggestions on feeling better while still lifting heavy in the gym on a keto diet?