Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping your cool and your word.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange how things change with women. The plate I've been spinning for over 3 years (solid HB-8.5-9) has begun her sh!t testing the last couple of months. To add to it, I moved a few things to her house and was hanging out there more. Big mistake! It wasn't oneitis, since I know her so well that she falls between a plate and a FWB.

Anyway, to make a long story short. We've had arguments, and it's always been take the door. She did this 2 times and I told her the third time would be the last time. She kind of laughed. Anyway, yesterday she starts again and it gets to I have to go. So, I calmly get my two packbacks and put all my stuff in and left. I even said "have a good night" to her screaming, crying drama bs. She was begging me to stay and I've received at least 100 text, 27 emails and 18 call attempts since then and as I write this. I'm completely 100% NC and plan to stay that way for quite sometime, if not forever.

Reason I"m sharing this with my fellow DJ's is that you have to say what you mean and mean what you say. If you don't, you're her doormat, nothing more. I will add that since I kept her in the plate and fwb zone, it makes going NC and letting life continue to be great and you feeling great about you. That's what it's all about.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when life gets emotional, someone needs to be a rock... may as well ,be the man!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
And the DJ mentality shall breath fire...

You see when you breathe the dj mentality, you're not searching for "the one",
you're not searching for "exclusivity"........in fact you're not searching.....
you're giving......you know....I want to write that you're consuming....
because you are....but in that consuming...you're giving so much because you're
leaving a fvcking trail. You're leaving your essence.....

The DJ mentality is having the ability to walk away....
The DJ mentality is leaving you're essence.....and what a fvcking essence....
The DJ mentality is having the ability to not get attached...