“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Keeping connected in a Long Distance "Relationship"?

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
I understand that long distance relationships are generally not recommended here, but assuming you've met the girl in person once and already exchanged numbers.
What would be the best way to keep in touch if you're interested in LDR, regular text messages, online platforms like Facebook, or directly call?

Facebook seems easier, but also, many here avoid adding girls they are interested on Facebook for various reasons!

Your advice is appreciated!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
LDRs are bad for male mental health. It's okay to have chicks that are friends staying in touch with them though social media or texting, but do not assume it is anything other than that. Trying to run 'game' on a chick that you do not have a physical presence with is like fishing in a desert.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I understand that long distance relationships are generally not recommended here, but assuming you've met the girl in person once and already exchanged numbers.
What would be the best way to keep in touch if you're interested in LDR, regular text messages, online platforms like Facebook, or directly call?

Facebook seems easier, but also, many here avoid adding girls they are interested on Facebook for various reasons!

Your advice is appreciated!
Tell me how she is going to consistently sexually satisfy you and vise versa and we can go from there.

The simple dynamics of a LDR:

1.) You get no pvssy but are expected to treat it as a relationship.

2.) She gets all the free non sexual attention she desires and eventually will find someone close that she wants to fvck. She will expect your d!ck to stay exclusive.

3.) You'll be shocked and ask "how did this happen to me?" when she starts fvcking the new guy and is hot and cold with you.

Isnt it better to just hang out when you are in here area and she is in yours and not have any expectations?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I understand that long distance relationships are generally not recommended here, but assuming you've met the girl in person once and already exchanged numbers.
What would be the best way to keep in touch if you're interested in LDR, regular text messages, online platforms like Facebook, or directly call?

Facebook seems easier, but also, many here avoid adding girls they are interested on Facebook for various reasons!

Your advice is appreciated!
If you cannot figure out a way to meet in person at least twice a month its a waste of time.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
If you cannot figure out a way to meet in person at least twice a month its a waste of time.
I was thinking once a week.

I did a sort of LDR for a period of time but the chick was from my area and was away at college (2 hrs away) for grad school when we started hanging out. She was 22 and I was 35. At first she would come home and we would hang out on the weekends, then after a couple of months I would actually go up clubbing and stay with her on the weekends. She was only in grad school the first 5 months we dated and then she was done and moved back to my area and we dated for close to 3 years. And I knew her and her family very well before we started hooking up so it wasnt some random chick that gave me her number and ended up living 2 hours away.

So I wont rule out ALL LTR's as there are certain dynamics that can make it work. But if you cant physically see each other once a week, at least once every 2 weeks, it will never pan out. There also can be no "exclusive" situation when you live apart.

I think the worst part of OP's post is that he seems like a relationship hunter. Totally the wrong mindset regardless of the situation.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Like I always say, certain men can do things other guys can't. It all depends on the type of guy you are and how much your girl is into you. Certain guys don't have the problems most guys have with women.

My cousin held down a long term relationship with a 8 for 3 years until he got his own apartment and was able to move her down there. They use to Skype every night before they went to bed lol.

No attraction lost, she didn't get bored and she didn't leave him. She's whipped over him and he's whipped over her just not a pushover, there relationship is fine.

Most guys on here prolly couldn't pull that off but hey........
 
Last edited:

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
And I knew her and her family very well before we started hooking up so it wasnt some random chick that gave me her number

I think the worst part of OP's post is that he seems like a relationship hunter. Totally the wrong mindset regardless of the situation.
Pretty much the same, I know her family very well. I was there 3 days ago and I met her (1 hour flight apart!) I will be revisiting for New years, so just wanted to know the best to keep in touch until then (I tend to prefer physical contact, but ...). Also, I'm interested to possibly settle with this. Shes 25 and I'm 30.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Perhaps, but sounds pretty feminine to me; but I don't judge. We all make mistakes.
he doesn't have the problems the guys on here complain about, I said his girl is really into him and vice versa, what's feminine about that?
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
he doesn't have the problems the guys on here complain about, I said his girl is really into him and vice versa, what's feminine about that?
He may just not share all of his thoughts, feelings and issues with you. What the public sees and what happens behind closed doors are usually different.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
He may just not share all of his thoughts, feelings and issues with you. What the public sees and what happens behind closed doors are usually different.
You didn't answer the question, I said what's feminine about what I said.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Simple. "he's whipped over her" & "Skype every night before they went to bed". Case-in-point.
Not feminine, just "in love"
like you have been before.

Difference between him and most of you guys is his girl doesn't treat him like a pansy lol, I know because we lived together when he first got his apartment. He's the head in that household.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
I understand that long distance relationships are generally not recommended here, but assuming you've met the girl in person once and already exchanged numbers.
What would be the best way to keep in touch if you're interested in LDR, regular text messages, online platforms like Facebook, or directly call?

Facebook seems easier, but also, many here avoid adding girls they are interested on Facebook for various reasons!

Your advice is appreciated!
I had a HB8, perfect long legs, great a$$, did a little modeling on the side, 5'11", taller than me, guys always stared at her everywhere we went.
We did the long distance thing for 6yrs and went on to marry. Zero regrets. Had a a ton of fun, lots of wild sex, and good memories in that relationship which lasted 15yrs and am proud of that. Very few on SoSuave can top that. Most people would kill to have what we had.

I was never beta, never whipped. Just always myself. I really didn't know much about women either.

Most of it was before the internet and email came along. There was no texting or social media. We wrote a lot of letters and spent a lot of time on the phone.

OP- This will probably sound crazy if you are younger than 30yo, but I'd write actual letters back and forth on occasion. The reason being is it requires effort and is more sincere. All of the other forms of communication are too easy, less romantic, and require less investment that can be easily faked.

My girl always sent me care packages as well that included cookies, treats, clothes, and a few pairs of her panties :) etc. We tried to see each other every 6-8wks.

It takes two confident and secure people that are good communicators to pull it off plus a lot of effort.
 
Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Not feminine, just "in love"
like you have been before.

Difference between him and most of you guys is his girl doesn't treat him like a pansy lol, I know because we lived together when he first got his apartment. He's the head in that household.
Never did that bro. They want to call or text me and I am available to chat, sure. I never ran after a woman. Always been on my purpose building my businesses. That was and still is a priority over a woman for me. If a woman comes around, sure, I'd fvck with her and see where it goes. But, no, never did that lovey dovey sh!t. That's Hollywood BS. It is not real life.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
But, no, never did that lovey dovey sh!t.
You sound like me, that's if you're telling the truth. My cousin was never a lovey dovey guy either, he is now though because he fell in love.

You have done lovey dovey stuff before, if you cuddled with a women or kissed on a women or sweet talked a girl, that's lovey dovey lol

I see what your trying to say, That would mean that you never showed a women affection and we both know that's not true
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top