Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping connected in a Long Distance "Relationship"?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that long distance relationships are generally not recommended here, but assuming you've met the girl in person once and already exchanged numbers.
What would be the best way to keep in touch if you're interested in LDR, regular text messages, online platforms like Facebook, or directly call?

Facebook seems easier, but also, many here avoid adding girls they are interested on Facebook for various reasons!

Your advice is appreciated!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDRs are bad for male mental health. It's okay to have chicks that are friends staying in touch with them though social media or texting, but do not assume it is anything other than that. Trying to run 'game' on a chick that you do not have a physical presence with is like fishing in a desert.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I understand that long distance relationships are generally not recommended here, but assuming you've met the girl in person once and already exchanged numbers.
What would be the best way to keep in touch if you're interested in LDR, regular text messages, online platforms like Facebook, or directly call?

Facebook seems easier, but also, many here avoid adding girls they are interested on Facebook for various reasons!

Tell me how she is going to consistently sexually satisfy you and vise versa and we can go from there.

The simple dynamics of a LDR:

1.) You get no pvssy but are expected to treat it as a relationship.

2.) She gets all the free non sexual attention she desires and eventually will find someone close that she wants to fvck. She will expect your d!ck to stay exclusive.

3.) You'll be shocked and ask "how did this happen to me?" when she starts fvcking the new guy and is hot and cold with you.

Isnt it better to just hang out when you are in here area and she is in yours and not have any expectations?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you cannot figure out a way to meet in person at least twice a month its a waste of time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you cannot figure out a way to meet in person at least twice a month its a waste of time.
I was thinking once a week.

I did a sort of LDR for a period of time but the chick was from my area and was away at college (2 hrs away) for grad school when we started hanging out. She was 22 and I was 35. At first she would come home and we would hang out on the weekends, then after a couple of months I would actually go up clubbing and stay with her on the weekends. She was only in grad school the first 5 months we dated and then she was done and moved back to my area and we dated for close to 3 years. And I knew her and her family very well before we started hooking up so it wasnt some random chick that gave me her number and ended up living 2 hours away.

So I wont rule out ALL LTR's as there are certain dynamics that can make it work. But if you cant physically see each other once a week, at least once every 2 weeks, it will never pan out. There also can be no "exclusive" situation when you live apart.

I think the worst part of OP's post is that he seems like a relationship hunter. Totally the wrong mindset regardless of the situation.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Like I always say, certain men can do things other guys can't. It all depends on the type of guy you are and how much your girl is into you. Certain guys don't have the problems most guys have with women.

My cousin held down a long term relationship with a 8 for 3 years until he got his own apartment and was able to move her down there. They use to Skype every night before they went to bed lol.

No attraction lost, she didn't get bored and she didn't leave him. She's whipped over him and he's whipped over her just not a pushover, there relationship is fine.

Most guys on here prolly couldn't pull that off but hey........

Last edited:

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I knew her and her family very well before we started hooking up so it wasnt some random chick that gave me her number

I think the worst part of OP's post is that he seems like a relationship hunter. Totally the wrong mindset regardless of the situation.
Pretty much the same, I know her family very well. I was there 3 days ago and I met her (1 hour flight apart!) I will be revisiting for New years, so just wanted to know the best to keep in touch until then (I tend to prefer physical contact, but ...). Also, I'm interested to possibly settle with this. Shes 25 and I'm 30.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, but sounds pretty feminine to me; but I don't judge. We all make mistakes.
he doesn't have the problems the guys on here complain about, I said his girl is really into him and vice versa, what's feminine about that?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he doesn't have the problems the guys on here complain about, I said his girl is really into him and vice versa, what's feminine about that?
He may just not share all of his thoughts, feelings and issues with you. What the public sees and what happens behind closed doors are usually different.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
He may just not share all of his thoughts, feelings and issues with you. What the public sees and what happens behind closed doors are usually different.
You didn't answer the question, I said what's feminine about what I said.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Simple. "he's whipped over her" & "Skype every night before they went to bed". Case-in-point.
Not feminine, just "in love"
like you have been before.

Difference between him and most of you guys is his girl doesn't treat him like a pansy lol, I know because we lived together when he first got his apartment. He's the head in that household.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I had a HB8, perfect long legs, great a$$, did a little modeling on the side, 5'11", taller than me, guys always stared at her everywhere we went.
We did the long distance thing for 6yrs and went on to marry. Zero regrets. Had a a ton of fun, lots of wild sex, and good memories in that relationship which lasted 15yrs and am proud of that. Very few on SoSuave can top that. Most people would kill to have what we had.

I was never beta, never whipped. Just always myself. I really didn't know much about women either.

Most of it was before the internet and email came along. There was no texting or social media. We wrote a lot of letters and spent a lot of time on the phone.

OP- This will probably sound crazy if you are younger than 30yo, but I'd write actual letters back and forth on occasion. The reason being is it requires effort and is more sincere. All of the other forms of communication are too easy, less romantic, and require less investment that can be easily faked.

My girl always sent me care packages as well that included cookies, treats, clothes, and a few pairs of her panties :) etc. We tried to see each other every 6-8wks.

It takes two confident and secure people that are good communicators to pull it off plus a lot of effort.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not feminine, just "in love"
like you have been before.

Difference between him and most of you guys is his girl doesn't treat him like a pansy lol, I know because we lived together when he first got his apartment. He's the head in that household.
Never did that bro. They want to call or text me and I am available to chat, sure. I never ran after a woman. Always been on my purpose building my businesses. That was and still is a priority over a woman for me. If a woman comes around, sure, I'd fvck with her and see where it goes. But, no, never did that lovey dovey sh!t. That's Hollywood BS. It is not real life.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
But, no, never did that lovey dovey sh!t.
You sound like me, that's if you're telling the truth. My cousin was never a lovey dovey guy either, he is now though because he fell in love.

You have done lovey dovey stuff before, if you cuddled with a women or kissed on a women or sweet talked a girl, that's lovey dovey lol

I see what your trying to say, That would mean that you never showed a women affection and we both know that's not true