"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Keeping connected in a Long Distance "Relationship"?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Women r complex simply because they have all 4 inherent personality traits within them.

Which is why women are good at multitasking and also flaky as hell compared to men, who only has 1 inherent personality - that's why men are geniuses in a given field - that ability to focus.
Perhaps, but I also believe over time, they get delusional a bit crazy. I guess a mixture of a little of everything.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Perhaps, but I also believe over time, they get delusional a bit crazy. I guess a mixture of a little of everything.
4 personality within a male would drive him mad.

Within a women it's supposed to insulate them from trauma, be really good at manipulation and super good at multiple tasks required to raised children.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
4 personality within a male would drive him mad.

Within a women it's supposed to insulate them from trauma, be really good at manipulation and super good at multiple tasks required to raised children.
Very true.
 
Top