Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep the interest during vacation?

Dextervex

Reaction score
Hi,

I (19y) recently got to know a Woman who made an internship at the place where i work.
I got her number and texted her the day after. Since im on vacation now for 3 weeks (2 weeks left now) i couldnt Date her After we met. I try to be playfully flirt with her to not make her think i want to be friends and she replies in a positive way although she seems to be Bad at flirting. (Just via text)
So in order to keep her interested while not making this a friendship what should I do?
Just keep exchanging a message every other day? I don’t think texting too much is good but I dont really have a choice

Thanks
Luis

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude,

Just enjoy your vacation and don't worry about this. I would not text her every other day. You're just acquaintances. After a week or two, maybe send her one message, maybe about something funny you saw or fun you did. Keep any conversation brief. If you're on vacation you should be having fun, talking to other girls if they're around, and relaxing.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert but I went on a two-week vacation this year where I didn't text any home-area girl. Messaged them when I returned, and most wrote back.

Didn't notice any decrease in the number that came out on a date, except one who got a bf in the meantime so didn't want to meet for a drink anymore.

Interest level is probably higher when you don't wait too long to get them out, but I don't know whether texting helps these time gaps or possibly hurts if it seems weak (i.e. too much attention when you're busy with other things).