"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Keep the interest during vacation?

Dextervex

New Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Hi,

I (19y) recently got to know a Woman who made an internship at the place where i work.
I got her number and texted her the day after. Since im on vacation now for 3 weeks (2 weeks left now) i couldnt Date her After we met. I try to be playfully flirt with her to not make her think i want to be friends and she replies in a positive way although she seems to be Bad at flirting. (Just via text)
So in order to keep her interested while not making this a friendship what should I do?
Just keep exchanging a message every other day? I don’t think texting too much is good but I dont really have a choice

Thanks
Luis
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
I'm no expert but I went on a two-week vacation this year where I didn't text any home-area girl. Messaged them when I returned, and most wrote back.

Didn't notice any decrease in the number that came out on a date, except one who got a bf in the meantime so didn't want to meet for a drink anymore.

Interest level is probably higher when you don't wait too long to get them out, but I don't know whether texting helps these time gaps or possibly hurts if it seems weak (i.e. too much attention when you're busy with other things).
 
Top