Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep her or kick her ass to the curb?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed responses. Some of you guys saying to let it slide and it wasn’t a big deal and half of you are saying kick her ass to the curb. Leaving her could be seen as alpha or beta depending on how you look at it. Right now I just know that I’m angry as hell and don’t know what to believe with her
Trust is what is needed to be exclusive. If you can't trust her, let her know that and tell her you can't be exclusive. It goes both ways. Unfortunately, it seems like she has weak standards and low self esteem.

Also one shouldn't control the other like a slave in a healthy relationship. If you feel this way or someone is trying to control the other, it's not healthy.

The fact that you were messing around with other girls, I think your projecting those types of behaviors onto others just because you did it and hence the reason why you acted the way you did.

As someone else said, I don't think you're ready for a relationship and you should just keep it light and fun for now. If you lose her because of not wanting one, then so be it. There's many others out there. My $.02

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fawk man, I'm glad you had the time and inclination to type this out. I sure as hell didn't want to. :up:
At some point you have to take a chance with people man. What bothers me is this chick is always blowing me up when I’m out worrying about other chicks hitting on me, and then goes and does this behind my back. I never once questioned where she was or who she was with. The thought of her cheating or being taken from me NEVER crossed my mind. I don’t even care to know her social media. I go by a girls actions. If a chick is blowing me up calling me, giving me great sex, never flaking, putting in most of the effort she usually doesn’t crave another man. That is why this is so shocking to me.

That same night she was talking about all the dirty things she is going to do with me in bed. But talks to her ex when I’m passed out? Where do I draw the line between a sociopath and a girl that was just drunk and in a bad position?

I agree fully I am acting insecure now but I’m a human being and have a reason too. I’m 28, my smv is high but im not getting younger. I don’t want to invest in the wrong person while I can still attract young hot Women

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point you have to take a chance with people man. What bothers me is this chick is always blowing me up when I’m out worrying about other chicks hitting on me, and then goes and does this behind my back. I never once questioned where she was or who she was with. The thought of her cheating or being taken from me NEVER crossed my mind. I don’t even care to know her social media. I go by a girls actions. If a chick is blowing me up calling me, giving me great sex, never flaking, putting in most of the effort she usually doesn’t crave another man. That is why this is so shocking to me.
Yeah I get that you have to take chances but you also got to play it smart. Agreeing to go exclusive to a girl that brought that up is way too soon and you are doing it on her timeframe. Not when you're both comfortable and ready. You're seeing what can come about when you commit too fast.

To me, it sounds like she's insecure and might be using sex to lock you down.

Ask yourself, outside of her giving you good sex, what else does she offer that lifts you up or enhances your life? Then ask yourself the opposite on what are things that brings you down and diminishes your life because of her? You tend to think more clearly without the pvssy equation.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Failure to negotiate properly. When a woman brings up exclusivity, make her wait at least a week. Then when she brings it up the second time, you ask her about how many guys she is currently dating, how many guy friends she has, and if she still communicates with exes. Also demand to see her social media pages. You have to find out the full extent of her (attention) whvring before agreeing to anything.

Anything other than compliance your answer is “let’s just keep things the way they currently are.”

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So glad this forum exists, so I can learn from the experience of others.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Failure to negotiate properly. When a woman brings up exclusivity, make her wait at least a week. Then when she brings it up the second time, you ask her about how many guys she is currently dating, how many guy friends she has, and if she still communicates with exes. Also demand to see her social media pages. You have to find out the full extent of her (attention) whvring before agreeing to anything.

Anything other than compliance your answer is “let’s just keep things the way they currently are.”
This is a solid post.
The terms though can be and should be modified to individuals preference. :up:

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score

That same night she was talking about all the dirty things she is going to do with me in bed. But talks to her ex when I’m passed out? Where do I draw the line between a sociopath and a girl that was just drunk and in a bad position?

I agree fully I am acting insecure now but I’m a human being and have a reason too. I’m 28, my smv is high but im not getting younger. I don’t want to invest in the wrong person while I can still attract young hot Women
She is Love Bombing, end of story. No sane woman talks about marriage after a month. You actually entertaining those thoughts reveals she is in absolute control of the relationship. You've been warned OP; good luck.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is Love Bombing, end of story. No sane woman talks about marriage after a month. You actually entertaining those thoughts reveals she is in absolute control of the relationship. You've been warned OP; good luck.
So what do I do man? Im thinking about literally emotionally detaching, and just telling her “listen after what we went through I want to see eachother casually for a while. It’s what I’m comfortable with. This is the way it is so let me know”

Just keep her around as a plate to **** with no strings attached. I can go back to seeing other women and she can stay out of my damn business. We can **** and have a good time that’s it. If she sees other guys oh well I don’t want to know.

what you think ?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do I do man? Im thinking about literally emotionally detaching, and just telling her “listen after what we went through I want to see eachother casually for a while. It’s what I’m comfortable with. This is the way it is so let me know”

Just keep her around as a plate to **** with no strings attached. I can go back to seeing other women and she can stay out of my damn business. We can **** and have a good time that’s it. If she sees other guys oh well I don’t want to know.

what you think ?
One month is way too early for any type of commitment. You are the prize, you set the terms. She can take it or leave it.
Do what makes you comfortable. Let her know you like her but things are moving way too fast.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One month is way too early for any type of commitment. You are the prize, you set the terms. She can take it or leave it.
Do what makes you comfortable. Let her know you like her but things are moving way too fast.
I was happier than hell with everything until the other night. Had no problem being exclusive because she was meeting all my needs.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score

what you think ?
Emotionally detaching is an absolute must and should always be the case this early in a relationship. A woman must earn your affection and emotional vulnerability by her actions over time...numerous months if not years, not just over A month.

In my honest opinion, this relationship will be an up-hill battle; there are already many red flags. However, for your benefit and your own piece of mind OP, you need to start spinning plates again. You have complete oneitis for her, regardless of how much you are trying to convince yourself, and us, this isn't the case. As for what you say to her; you say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This is no longer about her, this is about your mental well being as a man.

Interact with her like normal, however proceed with caution. Be cautious and wary with your emotional attachment...this will also help in remaining stoic and will prevent future emotional outbursts. Do not speak of this incident any further, do not bring it up ever again. If she does, tell her you've said what you've wanted to say and it's time to move on. Don't complain or act insecure. Go forward and continue to enjoy your time with her and have fun. When she disrespects you again, act accordingly. That's all you can do at this point.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotionally detaching is an absolute must and should always be the case this early in a relationship. A woman must earn your affection and emotional vulnerability by her actions over time...numerous months if not years, not just over A month.

In my honest opinion, this relationship will be an up-hill battle; there are already many red flags. However, for your benefit and your own piece of mind OP, you need to start spinning plates again. You have complete oneitis for her, regardless of how much you are trying to convince yourself, and us, this isn't the case. As for what you say to her; you say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This is no longer about her, this is about your mental well being as a man.

Interact with her like normal, however proceed with caution. Be cautious and wary with your emotional attachment...this will also help in remaining stoic and will prevent future emotional outbursts. Do not speak of this incident any further, do not bring it up ever again. If she does, tell her you've said what you've wanted to say and it's time to move on. Don't complain or act insecure. Go forward and continue to enjoy your time with her and have fun. When she disrespects you again, act accordingly. That's all you can do at this point.
Solid advice. ^^^
I second this.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

so cheat on her? I don’t want to do that. She wants to see me too often to effectively spin plates anyways. I mean I could but thursdays to Sunday she’s always driving to see me.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so cheat on her? I don’t want to do that. She wants to see me too often to effectively spin plates anyways. I mean I could but thursdays to Sunday she’s always driving to see me.
No, don’t cheat on her. Tell her candidly that corresponding with him is disrespectful to the relationship, thus unacceptable. Move forward with her. Be prepared to walk if you catch her communicating with him again. You must enforce this boundary and dump this girl for disloyalty if she crosses you again.

Men, please have the conversation about exes before agreeing to exclusivity.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fellas, most of you say in this situation give her a shot but detach emotionally. I’m not going to cheat on her but I’m definitely not going to be going all in with her for a while.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fellas, most of you say in this situation give her a shot but detach emotionally. I’m not going to cheat on her but I’m definitely not going to be going all in with her for a while.
Emotionally detaching from a girlfriend is bad advice. Frankly, there is no reason to be exclusive with a woman if you have to detach from her. Check her on her shvt once, tell her it is unacceptable then move forward. If she repeats the bad behavior you simply dump her with no hesitation.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotionally detaching from a girlfriend is bad advice. Frankly, there is no reason to be exclusive with a woman if you have to detach from her. Check her on her shvt once, tell her it is unacceptable then move forward. If she repeats the bad behavior you simply dump her with no hesitation.
Im just having a hard time getting things back to where they were on my end. I can **** her, but the emotional part it’s just hard for me to feel that connection right now after what she did. Even if it was somewhat innocent, logic isn’t helping me right now. I heard what I heard and it’s ****ing with me. I don’t care if your friend called the guy and you were drunk and haven’t seen him in years. You called him under my ****ing roof, and had I not entered the conversation who knows where it would of led to. Would she have made plans to see the guy? I just don’t know. Point is she ****ed up and I shouldn’t have to deal with it.

but...the sex is great and she treats me like a king so I’m on the fence about what to do still

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just having a hard time getting things back to where they were on my end. I can **** her, but the emotional part it’s just hard for me to feel that connection right now after what she did. Even if it was somewhat innocent, logic isn’t helping me right now. I heard what I heard and it’s ****ing with me. I don’t care if your friend called the guy and you were drunk and haven’t seen him in years. You called him under my ****ing roof, and had I not entered the conversation who knows where it would of led to. Would she have made plans to see the guy? I just don’t know. Point is she ****ed up and I shouldn’t have to deal with it.

but...the sex is great and she treats me like a king so I’m on the fence about what to do still
This is something to work through with a professional therapist. If she’s a great gal otherwise, you have to accept what happened as done and move forward. That’s all that can be done in the context of an LTR. You can keep mental score of her fvck ups but can’t take it out on her. All that does is lower interest level and create future problems.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something to work through with a professional therapist. If she’s a great gal otherwise, you have to accept what happened as done and move forward. That’s all that can be done in the context of an LTR. You can keep mental score of her fvck ups but can’t take it out on her. All that does is lower interest level and create future problems.
let me ask you this then. How should I proceed when it comes to the vibe not being the same on my end? I am more distant than usual and I know she’s upset about it, but at the same time She can’t expect to just snap her fingers and things go back to exactly how they were. She is the reason we are in this position and I shouldn’t have had to deal with that bull****. Before this weekend things were great. I don’t want to punish her or cheat on her, I just need time and she needs to respect it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just engage in silence/distance for a while to reaffirm that she can't get away with doing things that even SHE thinks is wrong. I would be prepared for her to monkey branch. From what I've read on this site, it doesn't matter if she is fighting for your relationship. She can be fighting for the relationship one day, and then monkey branch a few days later. Others on here have attested to this.