Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

JustPearlyThings channel on Youtube

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

I was poking around online and found this channel, thought I’d share. It’s an American woman living in England, and I’ve watched a few of her vlogs - they seem pretty realistic. It’s an exciting study of modern western women.

The French chick is a hoe. So transparent it’s cliche. I also do not think these women being interviewed aren’t absorbing anything at all. The interviewer has to redirect the women continually - the interviewees are saying what men SHOULD WANT according to them - they’re not absorbing what the men are saying they want. This is the biggest issue nowadays.

The French chick is hilarious, she's not unattractive, but I would avoid her like the bubonic plague.

Last edited:

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been watching her for a few months, she keeps it pretty real. She goes on and on about the same stuff though so she gets a bit repetitive. Another one I recently discovered is Jedediah Bila, she is also good.

Reaction score
Pray tell.
She's pretending to be on the side of men for views adn ad money. Once the cameras turn off, I'll bet she's a radical feminist who only supports the most radical left-wing positions. Women are not on our side. They never have been.

I watched that video. Even though the french chick is a lefty nut job she's at least honest about what she wants instead of yet another pick-me girl on YouTube (Misha Petrov, Courtney Ryan, Lauren Chen, Brett Cooper, etc.)

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jedediah Bila, she is also good.
I don't know about that....I discovered her through the podcast she did with Rollo a few months back...I went in expecting her to be a feminine, intelligent woman who would expose some of his BS, like the 3-date rule. In fact I wasted my time, she's a masculine woman who 'dated' (read 'fvcked) a lot until she was 38-39 when she found her husband, allegedly this super-duper guy (read a beta looking guy 3 years younger, who was good enough to get her pregnant as the fertility window was closing).
Any woman who claims with a straight face she had to jump from dyck to dyck for 20 yrs till she found her prince charming has no credibility or femininity whatsoever...all she's doing is blabbing for views and clicks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jedediah Bila
She's pretending to be on the side of men for views adn ad money. Once the cameras turn off, I'll bet she's a radical feminist who only supports the most radical left-wing positions. Women are not on our side. They never have been.
I think there's a valid point here.

Jedediah Bila is an ex-Fox News person. I have noticed that a lot of Fox News females live their personal lives not much different than liberal women. Many of them are career oriented and have divorces to their names. Ainsley Earhardt is the most prominent example of that.

Emily Compagno is a childless 43 year old, ex Raiders cheerleader. Didn't marry until 37-38 either. There are reports she is divorced.

Even though the french chick is a lefty nut job she's at least honest about what she wants instead of yet another pick-me girl on YouTube (Misha Petrov, Courtney Ryan, Lauren Chen, Brett Cooper, etc.)
I'm not familar with the other examples, but there has been talk about Courtney Ryan on this forum before.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I watched that video. Even though the french chick is a lefty nut job she's at least honest about what she wants instead of yet another pick-me girl on YouTube (Misha Petrov, Courtney Ryan, Lauren Chen, Brett Cooper, etc.)
I've been around these parts on and off for a long time and I have seen the rise of female content creators they are just here for $$$
The Redpill now has gone mainstream and you have a lot of grifters, charlatans and chameleons trying to make money of it
This is nothing new but what is new is how popular the Redpill has become and how fake a lot of these grifters are. I've met and talked to a lot of them behind the scenes and in front of the scenes. Half of these guys don't practice what they preach and just doing it for a check
I left the space and RP mentality once I realize it was a grift and also an agenda by some content creators to keep men frustrated

Nope. Fvck female red pill content creators. They are hustling you. Stop watching them.
And guess who their biggest supporters are? yup you guessed it, men
The RP space has been overrun by Simps especially on the youtube comment section who want to "pasture" as "Alphas"
But as soon as a woman is around (this Pearly chick is a 5 at best) men will sell out in hopes just to sniff the kitty

It's pathetic how far RP space has fallen over the years truly sad and pathetic

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will soon be female black pill content creators, if there aren't already. The black pill is growing faster than the red pill at this point.
This makes sense. Why would females who view men with unworthy genes, want them to keep trying and succeed with women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been around these parts on and off for a long time and I have seen the rise of female content creators they are just here for $$$
The Redpill now has gone mainstream and you have a lot of grifters, charlatans and chameleons trying to make money of it
This is nothing new but what is new is how popular the Redpill has become and how fake a lot of these grifters are. I've met and talked to a lot of them behind the scenes and in front of the scenes. Half of these guys don't practice what they preach and just doing it for a check
I left the space and RP mentality once I realize it was a grift and also an agenda by some content creators to keep men frustrated

And guess who their biggest supporters are? yup you guessed it, men
The RP space has been overrun by Simps especially on the youtube comment section who want to "pasture" as "Alphas"
But as soon as a woman is around (this Pearly chick is a 5 at best) men will sell out in hopes just to sniff the kitty

It's pathetic how far RP space has fallen over the years truly sad and pathetic
It's funny because personally, after going through all this content and learning all this shyte, I can't imagine getting married. It still love kids tho..

There are few sides to this.

Theory 1;
On one hand marriage is the ultimate reward for a woman. So when a super duper RP Chad God comes into her life, and she keeps on acting like she supposed to, than he almost has to reward her. Might go step by step but ultimately ends up with marriage.

Obviously, most RP coaches will claim this is the story.Their manliness , frame ect is SO strong and perfected, that any woman succumbs in their presence . Add to that their extensive research and experience and options , and it's clear they also manage to vet the proper woman.

Theory 2: dudes were charlatans , scammers all along. Maybe even great at theory, but bad in practice. They meet a woman and feel the pressure to take it to the next level. They are beta Bob's, feeling the pressure to make it work because a failed marriage AFTER being a RP pioneer will damage your image for eternity. They are basic man slaves in a F up marriage making all the mistakes they told their audience not to make.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video, posted on this forum in another thread, was good work from JustPearlyThings

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
After spending some time, perusing the content on FDS I’ve come to the conclusion that they are basically just taking the red pill theory and switching genders.

It’s kind of funny to behold and cringe as fnck mostly because it is opposite to the nature of females in general.

Reaction score
I will not watch. I don’t care how truthful it is. Fvck her. She’s a grifter.
Yeah she’s just parroting red pill theory and what the manosphere has been saying for decades. Even worse, she’s bastardizing red pill theory and twisting it. She doesn’t actually understand it, and she gets views because she’s a woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easier to get views on YouTube or TikTok if you are a woman.

Not to mention that women can also monetize their Instagram & Only Fans in addition to YouTube and TikTok.

Plenty of men also simp on LinkedIn too. Women on LinkedIn get a lot of connections and followers if they have a pretty picture and post some cute vieos.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she’s just parroting red pill theory and what the manosphere has been saying for decades. Even worse, she’s bastardizing red pill theory and twisting it. She doesn’t actually understand it, and she gets views because she’s a woman.
This is crazy .

They will NEVER know what's it like to be a man, nor will it ever really concern them. They may notice things and even understand and reach the level of @catsmeow2 or Excellent, where they can hold there own and add something , but never will they fully understand the struggle and joy of having a nutsack . They could however, be some kinda of translator on Fit&fraud types of podcasts and be able to let women understand RP rhetoric.

I almost spat out my thea from laughing when that girl said she is RP. That would be one hell of a GF , a woman that claims to be RP. Although it's not impossible but that's another topic.

To add to my last sentence; some women will have TONS of masculine energy. The so called "strong " ,or dominant woman , the "one of the guys" type of woman. Also tons of bluepilled guys end up with these types. My ex had a friend who ditched a guy because he said goodmorning after having s3x with her the previous night . Too much bf vibes..

But to stay on topic; they should target a female audience and try to talk sense into women . That would be gold.