Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

JustPearlyThings channel on Youtube

Reaction score
Actually some of them do, but the ones that sell courses the most are suspect.
A dating coach recently got exposed for being a fraud kind of funny cause it was exposed he scammed his own Daddy (how low will some peopole go?)

Also I got confirmation that Pearl is only in it for the money from a Buddy who worked with her, she doesn't give a shy about the audience lol
**** Pearl, and Rollo, all of them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact this chick got huge shows a lot of men are struggle this chick is a 4 at best but you see tons of comments calling her

"Gorgeous"
"cute"
and
"pretty"

This chick is the type of chick you call at midnight hoping no one see's walking in or walking out your house lol

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Just watched a Hannah Pearl Davis “pearly things” video again today, I found it to be spot on, and I know many of you do not like her.

However, I’m wondering how people would rate her physically 1-10. She has in the past year upped her game, working out, wearing makeup and dresses.

I’ve always found it fascinating what other men find attractive, tends to vary greatly from what I think.

IMG_6703.png
IMG_6708.jpeg

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pearly has something to say about the hierarchy of wh0res and she's spot on:

She puts this over quite well. That is what you speak about to on the "hooker" threads, right?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Pearl IS LEGIT..........but what she's saying...she got from KEVIN SAMUELS.

She's legit. Her content is just plagiarized.
I don't consider her to be a thought leader. I would consider someone like a Kevin Samuels, Rollo Tomassi, Rich Cooper, Better Bachelor, and a few other to be more a part of thought leadership than her.

Pearl has 1.94 Million subscribers on YouTube right now. Fresh & Fit have 1.54 Million, Rollo Tomassi has 220,000, and Rich Cooper has 247,000. Courtney Ryan has 650,000.

Pearl is doing well at getting subscribers on YouTube.

Just watched a Hannah Pearl Davis “pearly things” video again today, I found it to be spot on, and I know many of you do not like her.

However, I’m wondering how people would rate her physically 1-10. She has in the past year upped her game, working out, wearing makeup and dresses.

I’ve always found it fascinating what other men find attractive, tends to vary greatly from what I think.

View attachment 11774
View attachment 11775
The fact this chick got huge shows a lot of men are struggle this chick is a 4 at best but you see tons of comments calling her

"Gorgeous"
"cute"
and
"pretty"

This chick is the type of chick you call at midnight hoping no one see's walking in or walking out your house lol
Hannah Pearl Davis is normie range on looks. She's not overweight and she was a lower tier intercollegiate volleyball player. For not being overweight, I say she's at a 5 starting point.

I wouldn't call her "gorgeous", "cute", or "pretty", though I wouldn't call her a "4" or "someone who you would call and midnight and hope no one seeing walking in or walking out of your place".

She's also 6'1", which could either be an asset or drawback depending on who you are. I can't imagine a lot of guys being into a 6'1" woman if they are below 6'1". A 6'1" or 6'2" guy could be interested. Her realistic dating market would start at 6'2" men. She probably isn't psyched to date a 5'10" or 5'11" man herself if one happened to be interested in her.

I would overall rate her a 5.2. I think a rating of 5.0 - 5.7 is an acceptable range of ratings for her. She's a very average looking woman, which isn't cute or pretty.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Whether or not her content is repetitive it's clearly spreading redpill information.

Mostly she is giving chicks reality checks, which I'm all for.

I'd give her a 6-6.5, but I am partial to tallish redheads; my only deviation from Latinas and triathlete-level chicks of any race.

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 11774
View attachment 11775
I don't do 0-10 rating but she'd pass the b0ner test if she was naked. I think.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her a 6-6.5, but I am partial to tallish redheads; my only deviation from Latinas and triathlete-level chicks of any race.
Interesting that we have opinions on Pearl ranging from 4-6.5.

Caleb Jones (Alpha Male 2.0, Blackdragon) did two articles about how he thinks 1-10 rating scales don't work...

There's even disagreement about whether Pearl is average looking or cute.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There's even disagreement about whether Pearl is average looking or cute.
Attractiveness is subjective. Often men have posted hot or not threads on chicks or declared a woman in a pic to be hot, and I think they're barely acceptable. It's quite interesting to me.

As is language: to me, "average" is just under "cute", not far.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pearly has something to say about the hierarchy of wh0res and she's spot on:

She puts this over quite well. That is what you speak about to on the "hooker" threads, right?
She cannot even spell 'Attention'. And her view is askew. And her voice is worse than her face.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been watching her for a few months, she keeps it pretty real. She goes on and on about the same stuff though so she gets a bit repetitive. Another one I recently discovered is Jedediah Bila, she is also good.

Yeah me too. Its quite good entertainment too and you get some laughs out of it.
Pearl actually does a good job for being a female working with the male perspective of things in my opinion.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider her to be a thought leader. I would consider someone like a Kevin Samuels, Rollo Tomassi, Rich Cooper, Better Bachelor, and a few other to be more a part of thought leadership than her.

Pearl has 1.94 Million subscribers on YouTube right now. Fresh & Fit have 1.54 Million, Rollo Tomassi has 220,000, and Rich Cooper has 247,000. Courtney Ryan has 650,000.

Pearl is doing well at getting subscribers on YouTube.

Hannah Pearl Davis is normie range on looks. She's not overweight and she was a lower tier intercollegiate volleyball player. For not being overweight, I say she's at a 5 starting point.

I wouldn't call her "gorgeous", "cute", or "pretty", though I wouldn't call her a "4" or "someone who you would call and midnight and hope no one seeing walking in or walking out of your place".

She's also 6'1", which could either be an asset or drawback depending on who you are. I can't imagine a lot of guys being into a 6'1" woman if they are below 6'1". A 6'1" or 6'2" guy could be interested. Her realistic dating market would start at 6'2" men. She probably isn't psyched to date a 5'10" or 5'11" man herself if one happened to be interested in her.

I would overall rate her a 5.2. I think a rating of 5.0 - 5.7 is an acceptable range of ratings for her. She's a very average looking woman, which isn't cute or pretty.
I disagree she's butt ugly, her face is busted with or without makeup, she has no ass, no tits and her body is awkward

Not gonna argue you this, lets up the standards a bit mate

On another note as mentioned before the RP and manopshere has been overrun by Simps Pearl just hired another women to be a co-host this shyt is turning into Good Morning America

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 11774
View attachment 11775

I disagree she's butt ugly, her face is busted with or without makeup, she has no ass, no tits and her body is awkward

Not gonna argue you this, lets up the standards a bit mate

wild horses.png

Wild horses couldn't drag me away.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So as an exercise, many of you had registered an absolute no - you're just saying she fug. It's easy to blow up an unflattering picture and make someone look horrible, it could be done for just about anyone. That's all good.

Would you be willing to post a picture of what your absolute bottom-line woman looks like? (A woman who is the minimum attractiveness level you would accept as a sexual partner THAT YOU COULD REALISTICALLY GET WITH GIVEN YOUR OWN SMV.)

p.s. this is a mental exercise. There is no right and wrong. I like natural redheads; many here would not think Esme Blanco or Rose Leslie are attractive, I think they're smokin'.

1703287397037.jpeg

1703287308836.jpeg

Sansa is ugly to me: