Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

JustPearlyThings channel on Youtube

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How many posts before someone is going to counter with any of the other GoT ladies...
I used them as they are recent enough celebs that the youngsters will grok it first round. I don’t do pop culture so I do t truly know many recent celebs.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That's one quote that is so thoroughly misinterpreted...
Seems pretty clear to me:

“Well, in the first place an armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. For me, politeness is a sine qua non of civilization. That’s a personal evaluation only. But gunfighting has a strong biological use. We do not have enough things to kill off the weak and the stupid these days. But to stay alive as an armed citizen a man has to be either quick with his wits or with his hands, preferably both. It’s a good thing.”

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems pretty clear to me:

“Well, in the first place an armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. For me, politeness is a sine qua non of civilization. That’s a personal evaluation only. But gunfighting has a strong biological use. We do not have enough things to kill off the weak and the stupid these days. But to stay alive as an armed citizen a man has to be either quick with his wits or with his hands, preferably both. It’s a good thing.”
It's not a 'pro-gun' statement:

In short, politeness under the gun is neither polite nor manners. If you hold your tongue because you might get shot for 'being rude', you're not being polite, but fearful.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, politeness under the gun is neither polite nor manners. If you hold your tongue because you might get shot for 'being rude', you're not being polite, but fearful.
Politeness is a behaviour, external circumstances (someone holding a gun) don’t change that fact. It’s still politeness.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It's not a 'pro-gun' statement:

Find me a quote where Robert Heinlein, a huge libertarian, says that it isn’t about being armed.

It is a very clear reference to the fact that people are more polite when there’s a threat of harm. Just like a lot of guys mouth off here that would never say anything to another man’s face, because of the consequences.

(but now the thread is derailed)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find me a quote where Robert Heinlein, a huge libertarian, says that it isn’t about being armed.
I hope you're armed, because that is not a polite request. :cool:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could argue that all politeness is just behavior that is forced. One being due to gunfights, and the other due to social shame.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could argue that all politeness is just behavior that is forced. One being due to gunfights, and the other due to social shame.
I can just see two gunslingers going, "You gonna shoot or do you wanna die of shame?"

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A firearm is a tool, as is a katana and a ballpeen hammer or being a martial artist.

All can cause harm to you if you mouth off. It’s the clear and present danger that often keeps folks from mouthing off…

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the clear and present danger that often keeps folks from mouthing off…
That's why I'm always amazed at the morons calling me pirate, but maybe they figure I'm too cool to unscrew their heads. :cool:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
That's why I'm always amazed at the morons calling me pirate, but maybe they figure I'm too cool to unscrew their heads. :cool:
Arrrrr, would you prefer Major General? Do you know any cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse? Or maybe be able to tell the difference between a Mauser rifle and a javelin?

Last edited:

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pearl is just parroting RP content and presenting it to females like Kevin Samuels used to. She is going against the current feminist rhetoric which will get a lot of views and followers. Her follower count verses Rollo‘s is laughable. Funny how women’s voices are heard while men’s are ignored even when the subject matter is the same. See how long it takes the Femi-Nazis to get her cancelled for not pushing their agenda.

Her interview with Andrew Tate and Brittany Renner was entertaining. The star of the episode was “Auntie”, who accepts the biological differences between men and women and operates accordingly. She has average looks at best. She doesn‘t seem to wear makeup so she looks quite plain. If we took away “beauty products” for one day, the majority of women would drop 5 points off the top anyway.

Here are a few examples for a reality check.

Tyra Banks - Looks like the Crypt Keeper
Carry Underwood - Looks like an average mom trying to squeeze in a workout after morning drop off.
Cardie B - Looks like an 80’s crack hoe looking for some rock
IMG_0854.jpeg

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pearl is just parroting RP content and presenting it to females like Kevin Samuels used to. She is going against the current feminist rhetoric which will get a lot of views and followers. Her follower count verses Rollo‘s is laughable. Funny how women’s voices are heard while men’s are ignored even when the subject matter is the same. See how long it takes the Femi-Nazis to get her cancelled for not pushing their agenda.

Her interview with Andrew Tate and Brittany Renner was entertaining. The star of the episode was “Auntie”, who accepts the biological differences between men and women and operates accordingly. She has average looks at best. She doesn‘t seem to wear makeup so she looks quite plain. If we took away “beauty products” for one day, the majority of women would drop 5 points off the top anyway.

Here are a few examples for a reality check.

Tyra Banks - Looks like the Crypt Keeper
Carry Underwood - Looks like an average mom trying to squeeze in a workout after morning drop off.
Cardie B - Looks like an 80’s crack hoe looking for some rock
View attachment 11794
I would bang all those women with no make up before I would bang pearl, Cardi still looks good ha ha

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I would not even notice them in public with or without makeup.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bang all those women with no make up before I would bang pearl, Cardi still looks good ha ha
Makeup or no makeup, I wouldn't touch any of those three...with your pole!