Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

JustPearlyThings channel on Youtube

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has some solid content but hard to tell. Anyone can be anything and say anything online to make money these days.

I found her content pretty solid but she then kind of "sold out" and brought Andrew Tate on her channel a few times, and my guess is it was an effort to grow her following. She lost a bit of respect from me right then and there.

Most of her following are young, desperate, and socially impaired guys now because of it. In my eyes, she sold out.

Last edited:

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't take much advice from women.

There is a reason they don't make good scientists, engineers, thinkers, philosophers, managers, etc. They lack so much awareness, fairness, ability to take constructive criticism. There isn't a single one that is totally rational. They struggle keeping their emotions in check so they can see and analyze something correctly. They've grown up in a world that has catered to and provided for them. Women are accepted for their short comings but men aren't.

There is a reason women don't debate the in's and out's of dating on a forum like SoSuave but for females. The logic isn't there unless the borrowed it from someone(regurgitating red pill theory).

They change their minds depending on what day it is and how they feel at the moment or what their stupid friend told them.

They won't even give a guy the time of day if they aren't physically attracted to him. He is instantly labeled a creep.

With more women entering the workforce and getting into management, why are things such a mess? Why are more men quitting?

How can a natural female that desires to be led, be successful at leading anything?

How can you take a person like that seriously? Being rational and fair are paramount to any exchange of ideas/knowledge. Women just aren't that.

The older I get the more I see women for what they really are. They are all great actors! They wear 5" heels, makeup, push up bra's, etc. Its a cover up for what lacks internally. They love you for what you can do for them.

Last edited:

CollegeMan22

Don Juan
Reaction score
The older I get the more I see women for what they really are. They are all great actors! They wear 5" heels, makeup, push up bra's, etc. Its a cover up for what lacks internally. They love you for what you can do for them.
Oscar Wilde once said, “A man’s face is his autobiography; a woman’s face is her work of fiction”. Keep that in mind whenever you get infatuated.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Reaction score
She has some solid content but hard to tell. Anyone can be anything and say anything online to make money these days.

I found her content pretty solid but she then kind of "sold out" and brought Andrew Tate on her channel a few times, and my guess is it was an effort to grow her following. She lost a bit of respect from me right then and there.

Most of her following are young, desperate, and socially impaired guys now because of it. In my eyes, she sold out.
To be honest, all of the manosphere are sellouts. They focus so much on “spinning plates” and promoting their new book, but they don’t focus on how bad the dating scene really is in the US. But again, spreading red pill theory and selling books is what makes them money and gets them views so I can’t really blame them.