Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

JustPearlyThings channel on Youtube

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has some solid content but hard to tell. Anyone can be anything and say anything online to make money these days.

I found her content pretty solid but she then kind of "sold out" and brought Andrew Tate on her channel a few times, and my guess is it was an effort to grow her following. She lost a bit of respect from me right then and there.

Most of her following are young, desperate, and socially impaired guys now because of it. In my eyes, she sold out.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't take much advice from women.

There is a reason they don't make good scientists, engineers, thinkers, philosophers, managers, etc. They lack so much awareness, fairness, ability to take constructive criticism. There isn't a single one that is totally rational. They struggle keeping their emotions in check so they can see and analyze something correctly. They've grown up in a world that has catered to and provided for them. Women are accepted for their short comings but men aren't.

There is a reason women don't debate the in's and out's of dating on a forum like SoSuave but for females. The logic isn't there unless the borrowed it from someone(regurgitating red pill theory).

They change their minds depending on what day it is and how they feel at the moment or what their stupid friend told them.

They won't even give a guy the time of day if they aren't physically attracted to him. He is instantly labeled a creep.

With more women entering the workforce and getting into management, why are things such a mess? Why are more men quitting?

How can a natural female that desires to be led, be successful at leading anything?

How can you take a person like that seriously? Being rational and fair are paramount to any exchange of ideas/knowledge. Women just aren't that.

The older I get the more I see women for what they really are. They are all great actors! They wear 5" heels, makeup, push up bra's, etc. Its a cover up for what lacks internally. They love you for what you can do for them.

Last edited:

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The older I get the more I see women for what they really are. They are all great actors! They wear 5" heels, makeup, push up bra's, etc. Its a cover up for what lacks internally. They love you for what you can do for them.
Oscar Wilde once said, “A man’s face is his autobiography; a woman’s face is her work of fiction”. Keep that in mind whenever you get infatuated.

Reaction score
She has some solid content but hard to tell. Anyone can be anything and say anything online to make money these days.

I found her content pretty solid but she then kind of "sold out" and brought Andrew Tate on her channel a few times, and my guess is it was an effort to grow her following. She lost a bit of respect from me right then and there.

Most of her following are young, desperate, and socially impaired guys now because of it. In my eyes, she sold out.
To be honest, all of the manosphere are sellouts. They focus so much on “spinning plates” and promoting their new book, but they don’t focus on how bad the dating scene really is in the US. But again, spreading red pill theory and selling books is what makes them money and gets them views so I can’t really blame them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, all of the manosphere are sellouts. They focus so much on “spinning plates” and promoting their new book, but they don’t focus on how bad the dating scene really is in the US. But again, spreading red pill theory and selling books is what makes them money and gets them views so I can’t really blame them.
Actually some of them do, but the ones that sell courses the most are suspect.
A dating coach recently got exposed for being a fraud kind of funny cause it was exposed he scammed his own Daddy (how low will some peopole go?)

Also I got confirmation that Pearl is only in it for the money from a Buddy who worked with her, she doesn't give a shy about the audience lol

Nerevar

Reaction score
Pearl is a pearl.

The only women as far as I can tell who tells the truth and has a no BS approach.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pearl is a pearl.

The only women as far as I can tell who tells the truth and has a no BS approach.
Like I said before Pearl doesn't give a shyt about RP she is only in it for the money, and this is coming from someone who worked with her

The RP has now officially become Purple pill when a woman is the biggest content creator in the space

bwhahahahahaah

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id rather have a rp oriented gf or at least someone who tries to understand male nature better, better than the other option(s)

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's pretending to be on the side of men for views adn ad money. Once the cameras turn off, I'll bet she's a radical feminist who only supports the most radical left-wing positions. Women are not on our side. They never have been.
Useful to hear that - I had only seen Just Pearly Things in the "Andrew Tate Destroys Feminist" video, where she moderated. I'm not specifically interested in her views, but appreciate a debate moderator who has some understanding of RP. Andrew Tate espoused the same view as the original video at the start of this thread, also getting disagreement from women:

In my view, the closest to RP of these women is "Auntie", the older black woman in this video and the OP's video.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Pearl is a pearl.

This is true. Pearl IS LEGIT..........but what she's saying...she got from KEVIN SAMUELS.

She started out doing reaction videos to Kevin Samuel shows. Did A LOT of them. She even called in to his show one time,though she didn't get a lot of screen time. Then after Kevin died,she kinda morphed her channel into what you see now. I mean Kevin's no longer around,and since she defacto'd took his spot,her channel has blown up.

She's legit. Her content is just plagiarized.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Pearl IS LEGIT..........but what she's saying...she got from KEVIN SAMUELS.

She started out doing reaction videos to Kevin Samuel shows. Did A LOT of them. She even called in to his show one time,though she didn't get a lot of screen time. Then after Kevin died,she kinda morphed her channel into what you see now. I mean Kevin's no longer around,and since she defacto'd took his spot,her channel has blown up.

She's legit. Her content is just plagiarized.
She's not legit she's only in it for the money

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only take from the manosphere some tidbits here and there. Combined with my own experience that has taught me what I truly need to know, it's just a tool available to reinforce or potentially detract from my life. Don't linger over the 'x' and overconsume the sh!t. I was guilty of it during the lockdowns, but at that time, going monk mode is what I needed to correct myself financially. It reminds me of what Darius posted about overconsumption leading people to claim they are now blackpilled and also another vid of some UFC fighters saying that if all they did was think about fighting and training, they'd go nuts. You can do much better than listening to the same guy(s) sitting in their cars talking about the same old BS as yesterday. In fact, I hardly listen to any of it compared to 2018-2020.