Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just wtf did I just see on youtube/ post it here

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Every now and then I come across some utter trash, which I have hard time comprehending. This threat is for this type of trash. You come across it, post it here.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the above video that @backseatjuan posted:
If you are concerned about the calorie count and nutritional value of semen, you're probably svcking too many c0cks.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In this day and age you don't have to be concerned about nothing my man. You watch enough youtube and you will begin getting in your suggestions some crazy weird stuff. In those 18 suggested videos from time to time you will find crap you never cared for or searched. I treated you with respect and liked your posts, wtf you dissing me for?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I treated you with respect and liked your posts, wtf you dissing me for?
Are you talking to me here, Juan? No disrespect intended. I didn't mean YOU were concerned with semen, I was talking about that girl in the video. She was giving nutritional information on semen, and suggesting it could be taken instead of a vitamin, and giving calorie counts on it. I meant SHE was too concerned with semen.

I guess it's good to know what you put into one's body, but it sounds like she's probably had a few too many c0cks in her mouth.