Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just saw my ex holding hands with some guy

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This ex broke up with my many months ago. But after awhile I hit her up and started banging her alongside other plates. I last banged this ex 3 weeks ago. She wanted to bang me 2 weeks ago. I declined as I had better things to do. Last weekend I wanted to bang her, she told me she's seeing someone, but I can still go to her place. When I went there she said we have to sleep on separate beds, lmao. So I left her place.

Fast forward today, I went for a walk. For quite a while I was thinking of doing some cold approaches, but I always hesitated due to OLD and low hanging s*x options like this ex.

After walking for awhile, I decided to take a pause to spot some approach targets, turned my head to the right, and right there I saw my ex walking and staring at me looking utterly gobsmacked, lol. She even turned her head and kept staring for a few seconds. I then noticed she is holding hands with a ginger semi-bald guy with glasses. The guy was around 5'8-5'9. Absolute opposite of her dream crushes that she described to me, lmao.

I was kind of shocked and my heartbeat went up for a minute. But after a minute I felt pretty much nothing, and this was the moment I realised I don't really give a f*ck about her. But this encounter gave me the push to finally do some approaches. I started by approaching a guy and asking for borrowing $100. Guess what! He actually gave me the money! Then I approached two girls and asked for their number. I failed but we had nice banter.

This was one of my best days in quite a while. I am planning to do a lot more approaches from now on!

P.S., For the first time, I wholeheartedly understood the Iron rule of Tomassi #7: It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb.

I hereby promise to y'all DJ's I will never go through the trash again once it has been dragged to the curb.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you get the $100 and bank details from a stranger?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Cyrus can I borrow $100?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where my money at...

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BillyPilgrim lmfao. I was walking with a friend, and this guy was passing by, I stopped him, and told him that I have a bet with my friend that if I can borrow this money from a stranger, my friend will pay me double (I actually didn't have such a bet with my friend). So the guy gave me the money and asked if/when I'm gonna pay him back. So I got the bank details and told him I'll pay him back in a week. I'm still amazed that it worked!!

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I was kind of shocked and my heartbeat went up for a minute. But after a minute I felt pretty much nothing, and this was the moment I realised I don't really give a f*ck about her. But this encounter gave me the push to finally do some approaches. I started by approaching a guy and asking for borrowing $100. Guess what! He actually gave me the money! Then I approached two girls and asked for their number. I failed but we had nice banter.
Hopefully not in front of her man. She probably would think "damn hes down bad. poor guy is begging for money and is desperately single"

and im totally sorry but your whole post suggests you DO care about her. its okay .... its w.e hopefully you got a good chuckle after seeing that balding ginger dude lol

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be embarrassed to ask people for money, specially strangers. What's the point of telling us?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully not in front of her man. She probably would think "damn hes down bad. poor guy is begging for money and is desperately single"

and im totally sorry but your whole post suggests you DO care about her. its okay .... its w.e hopefully you got a good chuckle after seeing that balding ginger dude lol
LMAO. I did the approaching afterwards.

I would be embarrassed to ask people for money, specially strangers. What's the point of telling us?
It was my first field report on SS (both the girls and asking the guy for money).

I guess I should have added some background on why I asked for the money. It's the day 1 of this "rejection therapy" challenge.

I completed the day 2 of the challenge yesterday.