"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Just not that attracted to her any more

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
My main plate Sophie is not doing it for me sexually anymore. She’s actually giving me blowj0bs at will (the best I’ve had), cooking for me, being supportive and everything I need right now. We’re basically a couple. I see her one a week maybe twice, she’ll stay over Friday and Saturday sometimes. But I don’t even want to have sex with her any more and I force it and pretend she’s someone else which is something I’ve never done and only read about men doing. Her vaginas sometimes has a weird smell, like not extremely strong but it doesn’t smell great and she’s always someone’s smelled like that. Compared to my ex who in the whole time together never smelled anything but good.

She knows I’m seeing other girls, well she suspects it. She came over at the weekend and saw two wine glasses, fired questions, saw hummus and cheese in my fridge, more questions, saw ginger snaps in my cupboard “where did you get these”, I’d changed a girls name to “Greg” in my phone and got the “I know Greg is a girl” line of questioning, she nearly cried. She had said the pill is making her crazy, I told her she’s was crazy and I think she’s doubting herself.

She said “why are you doing this, why can’t you just say Sophie I want to see other girls and I don’t wanna see you any more” that was my out, I didn’t take it because I like the companionship and having something there she lives close enough to be at my place in 15 mins and she treats me like a king.

However this relationship is running it’s course sadly, I need something exotic and exciting. I need new plates.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
It's been 2 months for this relationship, yea?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It's been 2 months for this relationship, yea?
No we met in feb last year, saw each other until about this time last year, separate ways over summer (due to me giving her chlamydia if you remember the threads) then picked up around September and when Sara moved out in March we picked things back up again.

The recent one you’re talking about is Alison, hsv1 girl, seeing her Saturday.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I think I was getting her mixed up with the Spanish girl who came after Sarah

It is what it is, it's run its course.

Sounds like it is getting a little too stable for your liking.. you tend to like excitement, passion, drama, etc.

She's reliable and not volatile, there's no push pull and your not feeling passion, too boring for you
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’m enjoying her coming over, us cooking and getting a bottle of wine, a movie or series on Netflix, then bed to kiss, cuddle and have sex. I’m just not turned on by her face or body any more although she’s attractive and all the guys that see her tell me she’s a keeper.

Me and Spanish Maria have had some distance recently I last saw her 3 weeks ago maybe more, it’s not serious though I think she’s equally scared to commit to anything deeper and she’s not pressuring me although her actions have changed when we are together and I know she caught feels.

I’ve also been masturbating to porn every day all year. I contemplated an escort last week just for the thrill. I have an issue. I need got sacked for going on tinder on my work pc.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I’m in a similar situation. My gf of eight months still treats me like a king, cooks, cleans, gives me all the sex I need. The last couple of times we banged I fantasized about some other chick. Sex gets boring with the same old vag despite being freaky in the bedroom. Honestly, I miss the chase of new women and laying them. I also miss the feeling of a new vag. I would just dump her but realize that you can never go back after you get all that new vag out of your system.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I’m in a similar situation. My gf of eight months still treats me like a king, cooks, cleans, gives me all the sex I need. The last couple of times we banged I fantasized about some other chick. Sex gets boring with the same old vag despite being freaky in the bedroom. Honestly, I miss the chase of new women and laying them. I also miss the feeling of a new vag. I would just dump her but realize that you can never go back after you get all that new vag out of your system.
Stick it in her ass then
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,538
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I’m in a similar situation. My gf of eight months still treats me like a king, cooks, cleans, gives me all the sex I need. The last couple of times we banged I fantasized about some other chick. Sex gets boring with the same old vag despite being freaky in the bedroom. Honestly, I miss the chase of new women and laying them. I also miss the feeling of a new vag. I would just dump her but realize that you can never go back after you get all that new vag out of your system.
That’s what hookers are for. Keep the main chick but add some variety.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This is the reason I say men need plates or practice polygamy.

It ain't natural for men to just have 1 partner, even he insists he needs just one, 'the one and only unicorn', then soy boy will be in a lot of pain after she dumps him.

Then we'll be getting more BPD, NPD and Demonic women threads.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
This is the reason I say men need plates or practice polygamy.

It ain't natural for men to just have 1 partner, even he insists he needs just one, 'the one and only unicorn', then soy boy will be in a lot of pain after she dumps him.

Then we'll be getting more BPD, NPD and Demonic women threads.
This thread encourages me. @Murkserious i like the style hes running. this is the dynamic that SHOULD be in the relationship.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
My main plate Sophie is not doing it for me sexually anymore. She’s actually giving me blowj0bs at will (the best I’ve had), cooking for me, being supportive and everything I need right now. We’re basically a couple. I see her one a week maybe twice, she’ll stay over Friday and Saturday sometimes. But I don’t even want to have sex with her any more and I force it and pretend she’s someone else which is something I’ve never done and only read about men doing. Her vaginas sometimes has a weird smell, like not extremely strong but it doesn’t smell great and she’s always someone’s smelled like that. Compared to my ex who in the whole time together never smelled anything but good.

She knows I’m seeing other girls, well she suspects it. She came over at the weekend and saw two wine glasses, fired questions, saw hummus and cheese in my fridge, more questions, saw ginger snaps in my cupboard “where did you get these”, I’d changed a girls name to “Greg” in my phone and got the “I know Greg is a girl” line of questioning, she nearly cried. She had said the pill is making her crazy, I told her she’s was crazy and I think she’s doubting herself.

She said “why are you doing this, why can’t you just say Sophie I want to see other girls and I don’t wanna see you any more” that was my out, I didn’t take it because I like the companionship and having something there she lives close enough to be at my place in 15 mins and she treats me like a king.

However this relationship is running it’s course sadly, I need something exotic and exciting. I need new plates.
congratz your plate is empty shell with boring personality like 80% of human beings
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
so interesting, this girl is treating you with respect and valuing you as a person and you are not attracted to her, but with people like Sarah who's all drama, all push pull you're heavily attracted and pine to invest yourself in someone like that
 
Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
so interesting, this girl is treating you with respect and valuing you as a person and you are not attracted to her, but with people like Sarah who's all drama all push pole you're heavily attracted to that and invest yourself or pine to invest yourself in someone like that
he likes to be disrespected by wamen
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
he likes to be disrespected by wamen
Maybe....

I'm not trying to sound disrespectful but if I recall correctly something went on with his mother and she left him at an early age, if I recall she passed away, there might be an element Of fear of intimacy and fear of being vulnerable with women that has him on this pattern. Because the most important woman in his life left him at a tender age when he really needed her
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Maybe....

I'm not trying to sound disrespectful but if I recall correctly something went on with his mother and she left him at an early age, if I recall she passed away, there might be an element Of fear of intimacy and fear of being vulnerable with women that has him on this pattern. Because the most important woman in his life left him at a tender age when he really needed her
yeah that could be source of murkserious' issues


However im sure 'uncertainty' and 'fear' is what creates attraction

if you know she will never leave you, and all you do with her is sex, then attraction passes really quick
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Her Vagina stinks.. Bit of a deal breaker for me..

I wouldn't ever be able to go down on that chick and occasionally I do enjoy eating puzzy!

I don't know man.. I have been in your situation before.. I lost attraction for her, and resorted to faking the orgasms lol

Eventually I moved on!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
so interesting, this girl is treating you with respect and valuing you as a person and you are not attracted to her, but with people like Sarah who's all drama, all push pull you're heavily attracted and pine to invest yourself in someone like that
Just like a silly "girl"
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Just like a silly "girl"
Agreed. Unlike what is preached here ad nauseum, this type of behavior is NOT limited to females. It happens all the time with both sexes. However, here, this behavior is specifically assigned, and used to vilify, only women (as opposed to being understood as "this can be someones hang up")
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top