Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got dumped by a 10/10 borderline and Im ready to redpill

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I feel low.

So some backstory first relationship was 5 years ended in her cheating and leaving with a guy from work. Second was a 16 year marriage ended in her having a affair and leaving me for a cop, third was a girl who spun plates (I was one, though the "priority") even though should wouldn't admit it, I ended that one thankfully. So between these girls I kinda spun plates (before I even knew what that was) but got a bit sick of the groundhog day feel of it so after I while I was ready to try another LTR.

So now this one, sweet kinda girl, introverted and hot as balls easily the hottest girl I've been with. It wasn't just one thing it was all things, huge natural tits, thin body, pretty face and had a sex drive out of this world. Her performance in the bedroom was masterful, you name it, it was the best. Something was off pretty quickly though, within the first month I went to my mates 40th and came home to her on the phone with her ex. She apologised and we continued on however this would become a theme. Every time I did something she didn't like I would get a whiff of some other guy entering the frame, either via text, phone calls etc etc.

Sometimes I could play it cool, re-instate the boundaries, reframe and life would continue on, though never without some kind of breakup/makeup situation. She would have extreme mood swings and violent temper tantrums, most of the time over really nothing at all. Later I discover what BPD is and I have no doubt that is what I was dealing with. I got sick of the lack of boundaries in the relationship and in my search for answers came across "redpill".

About a month ago she started to detach, I asked what was going on, she denied it, I lost my temper (yes I know) and it spiralled downhill from there. As this was happened I was reading "the rational male" and consuming as much red pill content as possible. It was just so explanatory not only to all of my previous relationships but also to what was happening to me at that time. I was able to use some of this on the fly but was always on the back foot. I realise I should have walked on that first desecration as "past events predict future trends" but in some ways the sex justified it.

She broke up with me, I went no contact, she got back with me for a week, she broke up with me again, I went no contact, she attempted to force me into her frame on the weekend (asking me to apologise etc) I held strong, she started saying "I love you" and then I broke today, sent her a picture of a sick rainbow *we had one on the day we met* and her reply? "I have a boyfriend please don't message again".

So in some ways I feel kinda vindicated that I was on point with the latest round of hypergamy and the presents of a male orbiter but in another disappointed that I couldn't do anything about the outcome. I still Beta'd my way though most of it but had some shining moments. Anyway time to spin some plates I guess, just finding it hard seeing the <10's attractive and keep finding myself comparing whats out there with what I had.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a No Contact thread on the main forum; I recommend you follow that - a lot of guys in the same boat as you.

You did fine, don't beat yourself up. We all slip up sometimes. She baited you into breaking contact so she could deny you one last time. It's what they do. But you know what? If she has a boyfriend, he gets to deal with her shyt now. Ain't life hilarious? And I don't know her age but the wall looms large. You will have the last laugh, trust me.

Now that you've educated yourself a bit more and gone through this experience (worth its weight in gold), you can apply it to future challenges. Hopefully the next girl(s) won't be so toxic, but you have a toolbox you can bust out whenever a girl plays childish games. More importantly, you know how to screen better, and to trust your gut when you think another guy is interfering. It's like Toucan Sam's nose, it always knows.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Foe
Welcome to the redpill brother!
Embrace your enlightenment on the ways of women.
From now on your luck with women will change to the better.

The last BPD told me she loves me after one week and broke up with me the next weekend (after we spent 3 days in a row together) because i went to see my best buddy without her. But damn that girl was hot and one of the best in the sack i ever had. 15 years later i still think about these 2 weeks with her from time to time.

Oh, one thing, ....... once you remove all the makeup and fake body-parts from a woman, there is no such thing as a 10 in the real world. The 10 is a unicorn. ;)

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, these times are testing, as 20 years of BEta indoctrination is ready to party,

Our inner captain save a ho, wants to get our regular good vagina back, so we chuck our self respect under the bus, in ways we dont even realise

Ive been in this situation before, it lead me to this forum 5 years, ago.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a No Contact thread on the main forum; I recommend you follow that - a lot of guys in the same boat as you.

You did fine, don't beat yourself up. We all slip up sometimes. She baited you into breaking contact so she could deny you one last time. It's what they do. But you know what? If she has a boyfriend, he gets to deal with her shyt now. Ain't life hilarious? And I don't know her age but the wall looms large. You will have the last laugh, trust me.

Now that you've educated yourself a bit more and gone through this experience (worth its weight in gold), you can apply it to future challenges. Hopefully the next girl(s) won't be so toxic, but you have a toolbox you can bust out whenever a girl plays childish games. More importantly, you know how to screen better, and to trust your gut when you think another guy is interfering. It's like Toucan Sam's nose, it always knows.
Yeah Man and I know for a fact 95% of the guys out there won't be able to handle that girl as well as I did. It was next level. The gut thing is probably my best lesson, its so easy to doubt yourself and think your being paranoid but every time Ive had that feeling I have later found out undeniably that it was actually the case. She's 34 and the wall is a funny thing, Ive seen girls breeze past it into there early 40's but I guess it gets us all eventually. I wonder if she'll level out as she gets closer to hers though, clearly shes not there yet but once she starts to see it could be like musical chairs the last guy in the frame gets the prize. At that point though perhaps its not that much of a prize.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She's 34 and the wall is a funny thing

I wonder if she'll level out as she gets closer to hers though

At that point though perhaps its not that much of a prize.
Yes, the wall represents reality…

You say she’s BPD, if that’s true, there’s no leveling out. Her ailment is her personality, it stays with her. She never changes.…

At that point the man’s life she ends up with when she’s post wall changes to a living hell if he stays with her…

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I feel low.

So some backstory first relationship was 5 years ended in her cheating and leaving with a guy from work. Second was a 16 year marriage ended in her having a affair and leaving me for a cop, third was a girl who spun plates (I was one, though the "priority") even though should wouldn't admit it, I ended that one thankfully. So between these girls I kinda spun plates (before I even knew what that was) but got a bit sick of the groundhog day feel of it so after I while I was ready to try another LTR.

So now this one, sweet kinda girl, introverted and hot as balls easily the hottest girl I've been with. It wasn't just one thing it was all things, huge natural tits, thin body, pretty face and had a sex drive out of this world. Her performance in the bedroom was masterful, you name it, it was the best. Something was off pretty quickly though, within the first month I went to my mates 40th and came home to her on the phone with her ex. She apologised and we continued on however this would become a theme. Every time I did something she didn't like I would get a whiff of some other guy entering the frame, either via text, phone calls etc etc.

Sometimes I could play it cool, re-instate the boundaries, reframe and life would continue on, though never without some kind of breakup/makeup situation. She would have extreme mood swings and violent temper tantrums, most of the time over really nothing at all. Later I discover what BPD is and I have no doubt that is what I was dealing with. I got sick of the lack of boundaries in the relationship and in my search for answers came across "redpill".

About a month ago she started to detach, I asked what was going on, she denied it, I lost my temper (yes I know) and it spiralled downhill from there. As this was happened I was reading "the rational male" and consuming as much red pill content as possible. It was just so explanatory not only to all of my previous relationships but also to what was happening to me at that time. I was able to use some of this on the fly but was always on the back foot. I realise I should have walked on that first desecration as "past events predict future trends" but in some ways the sex justified it.

She broke up with me, I went no contact, she got back with me for a week, she broke up with me again, I went no contact, she attempted to force me into her frame on the weekend (asking me to apologise etc) I held strong, she started saying "I love you" and then I broke today, sent her a picture of a sick rainbow *we had one on the day we met* and her reply? "I have a boyfriend please don't message again".

So in some ways I feel kinda vindicated that I was on point with the latest round of hypergamy and the presents of a male orbiter but in another disappointed that I couldn't do anything about the outcome. I still Beta'd my way though most of it but had some shining moments. Anyway time to spin some plates I guess, just finding it hard seeing the <10's attractive and keep finding myself comparing whats out there with what I had.
Well for as much as you will read and hear others about being Red Pilled, know that there only true master is experience. You simply had to go through that, be grateful for it as hopefully it will make you a better man from now on.

From this point on, you have a solid foundation and reference point for years of growth to come.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the wall represents reality…
Just my observation brother, but the wall is now a fallacy unless its more like 50 nowadays.

I know average women 39 years old, they get took to the same places 28 year olds do, wined and dined.

still navigate thinking their desired, guys are more desperate than ever

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what they do, just float between each convenient situation, not much you can do other than minimally invest.

Commitment from a woman is a financial thing I believe these days; women have so much agency today that loyalty is no longer a concept that they are expected to abide by.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I feel low.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Reading TRM really helped me out a lot too, and joining this forum. You may find it hard to not compare other women's looks to hers, but they will probably treat you a hell of a lot better.. Just keep looking!

Reactions: Foe

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I feel low.

I think you got your money's worth from each of these women. Eventually, relationships end. If you're not the one cheating eventually they will or you'll just get bored and lose interest in them. If that doesn't happen and you stay loyal, eventually the BS will start from their end. It's not worth hanging around when that happens.

This last one was hot but her beauty was offset by having to deal with all of the other BS. So she was probably a net drain on your life. It's not worth it to keep someone like that around.

I wouldn't worry so much about whether or not a woman is a 10 - what's important is whether she gives you a boner or not. You could get potentially turned on more by a less attractive woman than your ex simply because she's new and different.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pics of this 10/10. Send it to my DMs if you have to. When people usually say 10/10, they're lying. Don't worry, this is my way of correcting you and seeing you may be exaggerating her value.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dodged a bullet. BPD women are poison, they will eventually destroy your spirit and ruin your life if you allow them to linger for too long. Their lure is the sex and their looks.

I agree with the others that have stated it: there is no such thing as a 10/10. If she's smoking hot, there is something else that is likely very wrong with her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I feel low.

Instead of listening to YouTube video rants on hypergamy and pedaling trash programs likely from goofs who have no biz teaching anything about girls. Actually go get girls.

Everyone is chanting 9s and 10s but I've seen the roast vids. It's funny. My point is i give 0 ****s about 10s. I've never seen a 10 in my entire life. It's nonsensical at best. Regardless of sex appeal the sec a girl breaks up or ghosts you next her. She's street. Treat her accordingly.

Vet your gurus. If buddy hasn't seen new vaginal nor ever competed in the world of ig and only fans, they are delusional. If they sell **** and got no receipts it's all fraudulent. Did not happen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my observation brother, but the wall is now a fallacy unless its more like 50 nowadays.

I know average women 39 years old, they get took to the same places 28 year olds do, wined and dined.

still navigate thinking their desired, guys are more desperate than ever
I don't disagree but they cannot compete with hotter girls turning 18 19 20 21 everyday.

One of the greatest lessons in the game is going through the fire. Taking your Ls. Then pulling hotter tighter, younger + running into train wrecks from the past lulz!

It's better than sex sometimes even (star fish, having vag thinking that's enough, boring, lacks adventure). life trolls these skanks harder than you or I ever could. 1st pride then the fall. A lot of these slobs are proud of their Shame.

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. I sit back with that smug look on.my face when with a girl barely legal.and I run into the dumpster fire smp women from the past. 2021 single mom, fat as ****, multiple kids different baby daddy.

Feels good man.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had fun fcking a very hot girl who was an insufferable PITA in the end due to "issues." "Your turn" was glorious. Now you are free again. You won.

DO NOT spend a bunch of time trying to diagnose and rediagnose her by hanging out on personality disorder victim forums. Get it out here, allow yourself a week to mourn and ruminate, no more though, and then get off the internet entirely and do a dopamine purge full of outdoor stuff for a month. Do not rebound either. If I am asking you to learn from my past mistakes, wishing someone would have posted this paragraph to me years ago, I AM.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dealt with a similar experience to yours in my past year and yes, you're correct, always go with your gut even if you feel some doubt. It's always better to be the one doing the dumping than getting dumped but it is what it is. Now you have that failure and you can apply it to future endeavors like myself. Sometimes that's the hidden blessing in these unfortunate experiences.

However, I'll ask other guys within this thread - what's the proper way to deal with a girlfriend mentioning or still reaching out to her ex. Is there any way to hold frame and definitively set a boundary to that behavior or do you immediately next her when you discover that she's doing it? I know my last gf would tell me that her ex was trying to reach out to her but she wasn't talking to him. He would send her text after text simping and apologizing so I didn't worry about that one but when we broke up and then got back together a few weeks later I caught her still interacting with her rebound and that's when things went south with us.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
within the first month I went to my mates 40th and came home to her on the phone with her ex. She apologised and we continued on however this would become a theme.
F that. You should've bailed right then and there. You had no boundaries to reinstate because they were never there in the first place. You know it and she knows it too.

If i'm dating a woman and she even says the word "ex" it's immediately over.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
However, I'll ask other guys within this thread - what's the proper way to deal with a girlfriend mentioning or still reaching out to her ex. Is there any way to hold frame and definitively set a boundary to that behavior or do you immediately next her when you discover that she's doing it?
No, you immediately end things and move on without hesitation or giving it a second thought. By tolerating it, you have zero self respect or dignity (both you and your girl subconsciously know this). And, your girlfriend even bringing it up or actively talking to an ex only means that she doesn't value you or even care if she loses you.