Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Just go approach and talk to them, bro"

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs:
-group of girls are talking among eachother about a guy (not the cameraman) that they think is cute
-cameraman walks up to the group and says "he is cute"
-no reaction from the group
-cameraman says "i want to meet one of you"
-awkward silence, still no reaction at all
-the group of girls just turn away from him
-cameraman walks off mumbling to himself

Is it safe to say that cold approaching, or PUA is not for everyone?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. The uploader published this video under the "comedy" category.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He opens in their orbit? Lolz!

Auto reject!:p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is way too direct and scares the girls away. It was not a good opener to ask that he wants to meet one of them. It would be even better when he goes straight to ONE girl in the group and says i want to meet you, wouldn't come off as desperate... But then you need to isolate her from the group with a better opener.
Yeah, when he says I want to meet ONE of you, he's basically saying he wants to get laid, and he doesn't care who, he'll take anyone that's willing. Weak. Makes him look thirsty. Not sure if they knew he was filming it, but if they did notice it, that would be weird too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bit bizarre. Walks up to a 4 set, tells them that he "wants to meet one of them"
Yep. And the girls response to that was to look at each other confusedly.
A few of the girls actually have the ghost of a smile on their face, but once he repeats it they've had enough.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that he shouldn't have said "meet one of you," but if you pay attention, these women aren't thinking independently. They just stood in social oblivion and they all started looking at what the other girl was doing in order to decide how to react. This video goes to show how women think as a herd.

Also, a couple of them saw the camera/phone, which may have impacted the approach. And we don't know if there's an age gap or what this guys nonverbal behavior is when he approaches or even how he was dressed or what he looks like. It could have been a number of things.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL you walk up to a 4set and wanna know one of them? That means "I am gonna choose one of you, the other 3 are ****".