Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just be ripped and rich

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep they do, i know its a programme, but massimo in the new 365 drama, women in my local area wont shut the hell up about him.

bare in mind he physically and emotionally ransacks the female the star of the show

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't need to be ripped and rich, just rich is enough, hell forget that, as long you can make then belive in this all you are ok, but then I know some rich guys who wonder if the girl like him for who he is and not for his money, and surprise the op never read the way to test the girl if she is serious about you and not just for what you have

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't need to be ripped and rich, just rich is enough, hell forget that, as long you can make then belive in this all you are ok, but then I know some rich guys who wonder if the girl like him for who he is and not for his money, and surprise the op never read the way to test the girl if she is serious about you and not just for what you have
This is true...bc dumb Bvtches don’t know any better....but there are multiple problems here LT.

If you just get in shape and make $$$ to get women you’re a douche.... and you’ll be unhappy constantly trying to please others.

If you actually do these things for yourself and are a strong independent male then it is fun for a while to get your ego boosted by women... but LT you end up realizing they’re all just shallow and are just using you. Again this can be fun but LT humans desire deeper connections.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripped and rich gets you most of the way there. If you do the ripped and rich path, you must show signs of your wealth. The more ripped and rich you are, the less you have to do with your personality. Women will be selling you if ripped and rich and height is at least average.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally some practical advice.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ripped and stay poor. Women will f— a hot janitor. If you’re rich they’ll just be trying to constantly lock you down. If you’re hot and poor, they’ll hit you up for booty calls in between dates searching for their beta LTR victim.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ripped and stay poor. Women will f— a hot janitor. If you’re rich they’ll just be trying to constantly lock you down. If you’re hot and poor, they’ll hit you up for booty calls in between dates searching for their beta LTR victim.
Yeah, but then you're a janitor (nothing against janitors, it's honorable work). I'd rather be rich so I could enjoy a better lifestyle outside of women. Women are not the end all be all of life.

Serenity

Reaction score
Becoming ripped and rich is harder work than becoming charismatic. But hey, you get the added benefits of being fit and able to afford a bunch of nice stuff. Might as well throw social skills into the mix and get early results while working on getting ripped and rich.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true...bc dumb Bvtches don’t know any better....but there are multiple problems here LT.

If you just get in shape and make $$$ to get women you’re a douche.... and you’ll be unhappy constantly trying to please others.

If you actually do these things for yourself and are a strong independent male then it is fun for a while to get your ego boosted by women... but LT you end up realizing they’re all just shallow and are just using you. Again this can be fun but LT humans desire deeper connections.

If you just get in shapae and make $$$ to get women you’re a douche.... and you’ll be unhappy constantly trying to please others.

Agree. Do it for yourself. I also don’t believe women are all that attracted to money & being jacked. You need more. But, it will help on the margins.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t forget to enjoy the present moment. I’ve personally witness many tragedies in life where someone had a 25 year plan all mapped out and they die. They were so close to their ultimate dreams. But as soon as they were before the finish line, the universe pulled the cord.

Another tragedy is someone finally achieved that goal, and then they get terminal cancer or some life ending disease.

This is a harsh lesson from the universe to live in the present moment.

To me it’s the journey/process of becoming great that is important in life. I love the process. It builds momentum and makes you feel fulfilled and purposeful.

Build enough momentum, and surround yourself with enough like minded people and it becomes full blown passion.

This is why your environment is so important. Sometimes all it takes is a change of environment. You’ll know when it’s time. When everyone is holding you back. A little voice inside your head will tell you it’s time to leave. In truth, the people pulling you back are doing you a favor. They unconsciously know you are better off moving on and so they react to it by being annoying to you. So thank them. And then move on.

However, don’t expect an easier time in life just because you are in greener pastures. This is a mistake. This new environment will come with its own set of challenges that you are now ready for.

Even when you think you’ve made it, you will just be presented with a new set of challenges.

So you never really make it. It’s an illusion. So learn to enjoy every step of the way.

Young people think there is an end game. Older people knows the game of life goes on forever.
It's good that you mentioned death. The concept of death shouldn't be forgotten or burried down deep inside of our subconscious. It's so essential. Death literally connects us humans as much as life does. By knowing that the clock is ticking and time is scarce, we feel more empathetic towards fellow human beings and more passionate about life.

We go through life on autopilot and barely notice anything outside of our comfort zone/bubble. Our perspectives and concepts of the world are hardened and set in stone. We need to be more attentive and open towards our surroundings.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Or just learn NLP techniques and be able to bang literally ANY hot young girl you want :)

(only kidding obviously, but I saw people saying that on the girlschase forum and it legit cracked me up laughing at some of their claims of success and how they can 'influence' any girl tot bang them using NLP etc! haha. Some seriously deluded PUA's out there)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripped and Rich are both such strong words..

In above average shape with an adequate amount of disposable income (subjective) are more practical.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t forget to enjoy the present moment. I’ve personally witnessed many tragedies in life where someone had a 25 year plan all mapped out and they die. They were so close to their ultimate dreams. But as soon as they were before the finish line, the universe pulled the cord.

Another tragedy is someone finally achieving that goal, and then they get terminal cancer or some life ending disease.

This is a harsh lesson from the universe to live in the present moment.

To me it’s the journey/process of becoming great that is important in life. I love the process. It builds momentum and makes you feel fulfilled and purposeful.

Build enough momentum, and surround yourself with enough like minded people and it becomes full blown passion.

This is why your environment is so important. Sometimes all it takes is a change of environment. You’ll know when it’s time. When everyone is holding you back. A little voice inside your head will tell you it’s time to leave. In truth, the people pulling you back are doing you a favor. They unconsciously know you are better off moving on and so they react to it by being annoying to you. So thank them. And then move on.

However, don’t expect an easier time in life just because you are in greener pastures. This is a mistake. This new environment will come with its own set of challenges that you are now ready for.

Even when you think you’ve made it, you will just be presented with a new set of challenges.

So you never really make it. It’s an illusion. So learn to enjoy every step of the way.

Young people think there is an end game. Older people knows the game of life goes on forever.
Gandalf...? Is that you?