Just a quick reminder for all you Christians out here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women's need to be great is directly the cause of the fall of man. the apple thing...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mean Jesus was a real dude though, you can’t just say he didn’t exist. The “son of God” thing is up for debate though, as some take it literally, and others take it metaphorically (I’m of the opinion that it’s metaphorical but that’s just me).
Woah, I didn't say Jesus didn't exist, I'm talking about the parable of the Prodigal Son. The Prodigal Son is a metaphor for sinners who have fallen away but repent.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Job was a real dude lol

The thing that doesn’t make any sense to me is firstly, how tf can you come up with all these supposedly fake stories? Who cares that much to just write all that stuff and then 1) not take credit for it, and 2) write those things in the first place? Like, I understand how parts of the Bible have changed over time (and some parts were quite literally plagiarized from the same unknown sources lol), but the fact is, those texts exist for a reason. You don’t get a huge, major world religion just popping up out of nowhere for no fkn reason lmao and you don’t get overwhelming scholarly consensus about certain aspects of said religion for no reason either. What you’re doing is, you will see what the majority of scholars say and will read what the most well-renowned scholars of religious texts say, and then hear one opinion of a heretical ‘scholar’ who in actuality is a nobody, and then declare the opinion of the heretical ‘scholar’ as correct and everyone else incorrect. Like....

?????
what is in the bible was selected by men and written by men. there is a lot of text that was not included; because it in one way or another did not agree with the power at that time. for example, trinity... comes from a council of men "the council of Nicaea". the consenses were forced by the government at that time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Guys think that being the boss is a title, too often. A title doesn't make you the boss...just as you don't NEED a title to be the boss. Stop leading, and you're no longer the boss.
The men here are entitled, thinking that by just having a c0ck, women MUST toe the line and they even dare to bring GOD into this discussion just to justify their lack of manhood.

Entitled men are brittle men, a blow from a wind that ruin their well kept hair would be an "insult", they're probably be angry and hurt.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is in the bible was selected by men and written by men. there is a lot of text that was not included; because it in one way or another did not agree with the power at that time. for example, trinity... comes from a council of men "the council of Nicaea". the consenses were forced by the government at that time.
No I’m aware of that, I’m just saying to the other dude that religions came into existence for a reason, and it wasn’t simply just due to man making it all up. Decadence is far easier and more fun to engage in than it is to be an upstanding dude like Jesus (peace be upon him). Men corrupt things (such as religion) for various reasons, that doesn’t mean that the religion itself was man-made though. At one point in time, it was legitimate.

One thing I’d like is to give some of these hardcore hateful antitheist atheists some DMT and watch what happens. Read this one guy’s story on reddit how he left his religion and became one of those types to the point where he’d even visit various atheist and antitheist forums and make fun of religion and God. Then he tried DMT once, and he said he made a complete 180 to the point where he basically couldn’t not believe in a higher power anymore lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that doesn’t make any sense to me is firstly, how tf can you come up with all these supposedly fake stories? Who cares that much to just write all that stuff and then 1) not take credit for it, and 2) write those things in the first place? Like, I understand how parts of the Bible have changed over time (and some parts were quite literally plagiarized from the same unknown sources lol), but the fact is, those texts exist for a reason. You don’t get a huge, major world religion just popping up out of nowhere for no fkn reason lmao and you don’t get overwhelming scholarly consensus about certain aspects of said religion for no reason either. What you’re doing is, you will see what the majority of scholars say and will read what the most well-renowned scholars of religious texts say, and then hear one opinion of a heretical ‘scholar’ who in actuality is a nobody, and then declare the opinion of the heretical ‘scholar’ as correct and everyone else incorrect. Like....

?????
Greek mythology was once religion. They teach it in Lit classes now because nobody actively worships Zeus et. al. So did the stories happen, or were they fiction? Hardcore Christians today might not believe an ancient Greek would have the same level of faith as the Christian does in Jesus, but that's debatable since people in antiquity saw the whims of the gods as a matter of life and death: storms, droughts, earthquakes, floods, famine, war, peace, disease, etc. And by the time the Greeks were peaking, the first Egyptian dynasty was already 2,300 years in the past, and they had their own set of gods and beliefs.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If a guy changes his behavior, based on a change in the official status of the relationship, he shouldn't wonder why her behavior changes, too, in response.
I just had coworker tell me yesterday of a couple he once knew who were together 6 years....living together....get married and they don't last as a married couple even 6 more months.
The titles changed.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's entirely possible for a religion (a man-made system of understanding the supernatural elements of existence) to be false, while the subject matter it attempts to understand isn't.
Agreed. And regardless, it is still up to the individual to accept it. Even if God tells you directly, you still have to decide if God's Moral Law is going to be your moral law.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"God" interfered with free will multiple times in the Bible. All these answers were pretty bad and shows we have a long way to go for accepting personal human responsibility. Believing in the Bible is a matter of being born in places where it's cultural acceptable to believe. If you were born in India you would believe in Braham and have no concept of the devil. If you were born an aboriginal you would have no concept of the devil. If you were born in Africa you would have no no concept of the devil. But low and behold a highly edited, mistranslated, poorly copied book contains the concept. So are all these other cultures wrong? Even though it's evident the stories were borrowed and changed up? The main believe of good verse evil comes from zoroastrianism. Before that Jews were polytheistic, how can you say their is a devil when it wasn't a concept in the Hebrew Bible? But since it's a Christian concept it's real? I'm done I provided top sources from Bible scholars around the world that study the Bible for a living all versions. Why would I listen to some random person on the internet who barely has a GED or even read the Bible and under stand the words from their root

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before that Jews were polytheistic, how can you say their is a devil when it wasn't a concept in the Hebrew Bible?
I already replied to that and you did not reply to that post. You did not read my post or are you just a broken record?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greek mythology was once religion. They teach it in Lit classes now because nobody actively worships Zeus et. al. So did the stories happen, or were they fiction? Hardcore Christians today might not believe an ancient Greek would have the same level of faith as the Christian does in Jesus, but that's debatable since people in antiquity saw the whims of the gods as a matter of life and death: storms, droughts, earthquakes, floods, famine, war, peace, disease, etc. And by the time the Greeks were peaking, the first Egyptian dynasty was already 2,300 years in the past, and they had their own set of gods and beliefs.
It was just another form of ‘devil worship’ I guess you could say, with the name of those ‘gods’ being the name of each of the devils they worshipped. They (the ‘devils’) interacted with people a lot more back then than they do now, which is why people back then were so much more superstitious than we are today. It’s how the ancient Greeks and Egyptians, etc. had structures built that we ourselves aren’t able to build today, like perfectly hollowed our graves carved with such precision that not even laser technology today could compete with (even though they only had stone hammers and picks and stuff like that lol; these were the Egyptians). That’s the secret for how they built the pyramids (the slave thing raises more questions than it does answers so no, it wasn’t slaves who built them).

So yes, those stories do in some sort of way hold merit in the sense that some of them may have actually happened, whereas for other stories the people of back then were simply told it did happened (by the devils they worshipped at some point way early on) and so they believed it.

I’m sounding a lot like stovepipe right now but this stuff is true lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that, but living together is stupid, because you're living with someone you don't want to marry, and then when you don't want to live together, any longer, you think getting married will fix that. It won't. Stupid.
Sometimes it’s just the title that changes the relationship dynamics though, i.e. Husband wants a blowjob, wifey responds “Oh no honey, I don’t do that anymore. We’re married, remember?”

^^^^^I only know about the above instance cuz I saw someone say that here years ago about a friend of theirs and it traumatized me from marriage to this day lol

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"God" interfered with free will multiple times in the Bible. All these answers were pretty bad and shows we have a long way to go for accepting personal human responsibility. Believing in the Bible is a matter of being born in places where it's cultural acceptable to believe. If you were born in India you would believe in Braham and have no concept of the devil. If you were born an aboriginal you would have no concept of the devil. If you were born in Africa you would have no no concept of the devil. But low and behold a highly edited, mistranslated, poorly copied book contains the concept. So are all these other cultures wrong? Even though it's evident the stories were borrowed and changed up? The main believe of good verse evil comes from zoroastrianism. Before that Jews were polytheistic, how can you say their is a devil when it wasn't a concept in the Hebrew Bible? But since it's a Christian concept it's real? I'm done I provided top sources from Bible scholars around the world that study the Bible for a living all versions. Why would I listen to some random person on the internet who barely has a GED or even read the Bible and under stand the words from their root
Bro I’m sorry but this is bull****. Every single example you gave has demons. Some just say “evil spirits” lol but it’s the same **** lmao just quit bro. And pagans DEFINITELY has demons in their religions, they just called them something else back then (jinn, since most of them were around Arabia at the time). You’re talking out of your ass now dude.

Also, the Jews WERE pagans, until God sent them a prophet to worship only Him. I know you think it’s some sort of revolutionary thing you’re saying that they were polytheistic, but it’s old news. The OT itself talks about how the Jews become polytheistic a whole bunch of times cuz they were retards lol, and then God had to send them a prophet to set them straight again. Like I said, old news.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t want children.

But even if I had kids, I wouldn’t marry either lol
I was your age when I started fighting tooth and nail to get fixed.

Took 6 years(smh)

I always believed your body should reflect your beliefs/value system. My personal and subjective opinion that applies to myself only.

The nkaf in my profile name Lynx nkaf stands for 'no kids and fixed' lol.

If I was going to join sosuave, I was going to tell the truth from day 1.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had coworker tell me yesterday of a couple he once knew who were together 6 years....living together....get married and they don't last as a married couple even 6 more months.
The titles changed.
There's a saying that when the ring goes on, things change. There's a sense of entitlement and ownership that comes into play.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There's a saying that when the ring goes on, things change. There's a sense of entitlement and ownership that comes into play.
Entitlement/ownership should already be evident. I'm going to keep saying from the first moment each realised an attraction.
But who can define when that is? lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the reasons we have scholars are so we get a more accurate picture of history, in contrast to what we learned in school. It's not some grand conspiracy to undermine religion it's gives us a better understanding of history, what occurred and some reasons why.

For example scholars helped us understand one of the biggest dogmas in educational history. Christopher Columbus did not discover America. The only money hungry place and place of divide are churches and mosques and their pimp pastors and elementary understanding of the own thing they preach.
Let's not undermine these scholars because you believe in imaginary beings

Status
Not open for further replies.