Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just a note to keep everyone sharp

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would have been the proper move?
Stare at her a realize she a women and say nothing. If you accept Fukin as an apology, your already lost and reinforces her that her P holds power over you.

I’ve ignored this **** tbf mate so you’ll have to enlighten me

my guess is “never married in the first place, you’re weak, I’m the king. You only have yourself to blame and you’re not interested in learning from mighty, mighty me!”

for the ultimate players we have around here they sure seem angry and frustrated
Some people like to hear what they want to hear to make themselves feeeel gooood. It seems like your the one frustrated, cursing and such... tisk tisk. But I guess thats why your on an internet forum asking complete strangers how to handle your wife when she yells at you. lol.

Last edited:

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your response to disrespect is to sit there and say nothing?
What disrespect? His description of the situation was, she came home acting rude. RUDE...really oh my:eek:! What does that even mean. Sounds like something a preteen girl would say. Like I said it reads like a troll post from a gay man.

To properly answer your question I would have to know what was said that was soooo ruuude.

I mean just think about what type of man describes his women's behavior as "rude".

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What disrespect? His description of the situation was, she came home acting rude.
Rude typically means disrespectful dude.

You're overexaggerating and deflecting.

If we are to take that "rude" = "disrespectful behavior", I would NOT recommend the STFU model.

Disrespect IS a form of a sh!t test, and the only correct answer is to nuke it. Anything less either pushes the can down the road, or leads to further disrespect.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rude typically means disrespectful dude.

You're overexaggerating and deflecting.

If we are to take that "rude" = "disrespectful behavior", I would NOT recommend the STFU model.

Disrespect IS a form of a sh!t test, and the only correct answer is to nuke it. Anything less either pushes the can down the road, or leads to further disrespect.
Rude is more or less not personal. Like not abiding social norms, interrupting, farting, coughing without covering your mouth, I'll mannered.

Disrespect is personal. Calling someone out their name, lying, actions that specifically have a target.

Depending on the situation, tone and context if she was actually "disrespecting" him and the situation is as described, Yes, their is nothing OP can do beside walk away, witch he cant cause the fool is married to the cu*t. Anything else is begging.

If OP had the balls and was a proper man, he look at her, let her have her tantrum and say calmly, you ever come home like that again this shiit is over and continue his day like nothing happened.

Sure 60 years ago the alternative was a back handed smack to the face but today that lands you in jail and on a list.

Disrespect is not a sh!t test disrespect is disrespect.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've just silently given her her bags and sent her packing.

That's why I wouldn't marry anyone or let them share my house.

They better have their own place to sulk.

Reaction score
Think the OP just missed awesome opportunity when he skipped socializing with her workmates.
Always join those!
Look your sharpest, have a great positive energy, be life of the party! ..and.. sarge her female co-workers in front of her :cool:

When having a change I always sarge her girlfriends/workmates. Of course normally I'd be courteous and refrain only to properly socially calibrated, innocent light flirting. Basically just be the awesome guy that everyone wants to be around. Most chicks really, really love this. :up:
It's clear status boost for her to have awesome man.

But since she was disrespectful to you and hopefully you made it clear to her, I suggest crossing the line. Effin shamelessly kino her workmates in front of her to make the point(calibrated of course).

You could also have a good laugh with her workmates about how she farts when she sleeps :lol: ..And remember to tell everyone the story how you once found a skidmarks from her sheets and didn't know what to do and how to tell her.. ;)

It's not that she can have a meltdown in front of her workmates.. :cool:
Later call her miss poopy pants :rofl:

Well, this opportunity went by, but to sum it up you can have a overt conversation about your boundaries and then be strong at enforcing them.
This is the healthy good guy game.

Other way is to go dark triad on her misbehaving a$$. Never be clear about your boundaries, just sub communicate then and keep her guessing. And when she crosses the line start eroding her self confidence. "Oh, your forehead wrinkles really show in this lighting" This can be more powerful, but of course takes toll on your psyche..
Just an option.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is BS, you know it, she knows it and everyone in here knows it. If you had plenty of women after you, she would have noticed it since the beginning, and would be scared of losing you, therefore will never disrespect you. If that would've been truth, you would've left the house, and fvck another of the plenty ones you have.

I never claimed to have plenty of women after me. You’ve misunderstood, this isn’t a competition to be a guru, or to brow beat everyone else to claim I’m better. I don’t have a long list of women out there and I don’t care. It doesn’t bother me at all. You’re going on the offensive and coming off like a total w@nker provoking a fight for no reason

Its not about a tactic, its about a boundary, if she crosses the boundary, you leave to calm down, then if you don't have kids or file for divorce, that's how you enforce the boundary. Its difficult but it has to be done that way, otherwise, she knows you'll leave and will come back.

seems like a massive hissy fit. My ego isn’t wounded that badly TBH, and I do have kids.
TBH this comes off a bit teenage angsty.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

The best apologies require 0 words but lots of mouth.
Meh, I’d rather she did the housework.
sechs has never been an issue so I’m not really that bothered. Thankfully it’s one thing which has never been used as a bargaining chip.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think the OP just missed awesome opportunity when he skipped socializing with her workmates.
Always join those!
Look your sharpest, have a great positive energy, be life of the party! ..and.. sarge her female co-workers in front of her :cool:

When having a change I always sarge her girlfriends/workmates. Of course normally I'd be courteous and refrain only to properly socially calibrated, innocent light flirting. Basically just be the awesome guy that everyone wants to be around. Most chicks really, really love this. :up:
It's clear status boost for her to have awesome man.

But since she was disrespectful to you and hopefully you made it clear to her, I suggest crossing the line. Effin shamelessly kino her workmates in front of her to make the point(calibrated of course).

You could also have a good laugh with her workmates about how she farts when she sleeps :lol: ..And remember to tell everyone the story how you once found a skidmarks from her sheets and didn't know what to do and how to tell her.. ;)

It's not that she can have a meltdown in front of her workmates.. :cool:
Later call her miss poopy pants :rofl:

Well, this opportunity went by, but to sum it up you can have a overt conversation about your boundaries and then be strong at enforcing them.
This is the healthy good guy game.

Other way is to go dark triad on her misbehaving a$$. Never be clear about your boundaries, just sub communicate then and keep her guessing. And when she crosses the line start eroding her self confidence. "Oh, your forehead wrinkles really show in this lighting" This can be more powerful, but of course takes toll on your psyche..
Just an option.
I wouldn’t do any of that but I might have done at 25.

I have no interest in her workmates, I’d rather have some time out and go play snooker/golf and do my own thing. I got my own friends, and the last thing I would do to the mother of my kids is embarrass her and me by playing those games.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stare at her a realize she a women and say nothing. If you accept Fukin as an apology, your already lost and reinforces her that her P holds power over you.

Some people like to hear what they want to hear to make themselves feeeel gooood. It seems like your the one frustrated, cursing and such... tisk tisk. But I guess thats why your on an internet forum asking complete strangers how to handle your wife when she yells at you. lol.
….you won’t find me ever putting others down or flexing on them as I’m here to relate to and help others. I’m on here to discuss, make friends and shoot the shyt.

You’ve come here with a big mouth spoiling for a fight. This is the mature man section.

No man who’s happy with himself acts the way you have, think whatever you want to think but it’s pretty obvious you’re either lacking in social skills or kicking off in an anonymised context releases some sort of tension or lack of self esteem you’re fostering. Trust me, I know it, been there when I joined, so you aren’t fooling anyone.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The absolute state of this fking place these days.

we had a good period where the kuntz left and all was harmonious and here we are, back the ego fest.

fking little tiff and its descended into “if you had loads of women, but you don’t and everyone knows it” FFS man, what is wrong with people.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When having a change I always sarge her girlfriends/workmates. Of course normally I'd be courteous and refrain only to properly socially calibrated, innocent light flirting. Basically just be the awesome guy that everyone wants to be around. Most chicks really, really love this.
You have to be subtle though, so they don't think there's trouble brewing in your relationship. Just be 'outgoing'.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
….you won’t find me ever putting others down or flexing on them as I’m here to relate to and help others. I’m on here to discuss, make friends and shoot the shyt.

You’ve come here with a big mouth spoiling for a fight. This is the mature man section.

No man who’s happy with himself acts the way you have, think whatever you want to think but it’s pretty obvious you’re either lacking in social skills or kicking off in an anonymised context releases some sort of tension or lack of self esteem you’re fostering. Trust me, I know it, been there when I joined, so you aren’t fooling anyone.
nice try. But you haven’t said anything in this post besides a diary of your own feelings.

Be a Man. Realize you messed up and continue forward.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

we had a good period where the kuntz left and all was harmonious and here we are, back the ego fest.

fking little tiff and its descended into “if you had loads of women, but you don’t and everyone knows it” FFS man, what is wrong with people.
I think this post sums you up rather well.

IMG_1313.jpeg

Reaction score
You have to be subtle though, so they don't think there's trouble brewing in your relationship. Just be 'outgoing'.
Yep, that's exactly the prescription!
Just be your outgoing charismatic self with lots of positive energy. Thoughtful compliments, some lighthearted teasing and limited kino. Rapport and some attraction. The idea is to be this with everyone. If you concentrate to any particular chick too much, then it starts to look off..

I mean her friends swooning over you are the best social proof you can have.

And special bonus tip is to sarge her mom if you get the chance. :cool:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have women after you, why did you tell her they're plenty of women who will talk nice to you? How do you know if you don't have that?

Thas was an ultimatum, "Talk to me nice, or I'll replace you with someone who will" You never say it, you do it, you serve the divorce papers, "I will not tolerate disrespect"

Acta non verba

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

90% of the flexers are Catholics, just as 90% of the difficult women in the west are Catholics. Just ignore 'em.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of the flexers are Catholics, just as 90% of the difficult women in the west are Catholics. Just ignore 'em.
You know I was a Catholic alter boy! :). Never had butt sex with the priest tho.