"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jokes

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
What did 50 say to eminem after he got a sweater for christmas?

Gee You Knit!

:D

Don't save jokes and shoot em off one after the other, just have fun and be happy and the gurls will flock 2 u
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
End yourself.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
there's a jokes thread in "Anything Else"

go read that...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AFK Protector
C&F: n. guess what b1tches!? I'M A FVKIN ATTITUDE NOT A FEW PVSSY JOKES!
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by I want a GiRl
what r some good funny ****y jokes i could say to girls.
None. Don't say jokes....just be funny. Listen to some stand-up comedians. Notice the way they can poke fun at almost anything.

Download something of the internet. I recently downloaded "I'm Telling You for the Last Time" by Jerry Seinfeld. Not bad, but compared to Chris Rock, there's a hell of a lot less cursing.
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Don Rockstar
make funny faces
heck yes.

making funny faces works really well, especially if you hold them for a long time staring at chicks they just crack up laughing (like walking by the hallways theyll say hi but you just make a funny face and stare at them as they walk by)
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
i tend to only use jokes after ive known the girl for awhile...but one of my favorites is....

Why dont you take a shower with a pokemon?

Because he might Pikachu....



wow that was gay:cool:
 
Top