Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jessica rabbit

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The female doctor doesnt date the male janitor, the male doctor will always be seen with the female janitor" =Patrice O Neal

51% of this was her hypergamy in full swing.
Possibly. She is 26, single. She has done very well in her career. Most of the older women in office are all married with kids. She listens to Adele while driving home.
Maybe she is really, really looking for a partner, so that she can do the whole house, kids thing with.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clickbait.

There's no fvcking rabbit in this story.
She reminds me of a pretty, glowing little rabbit. Weirdly, she kind of looks like one too lmao. She also eats her greens !!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do hear of lots of people meeting their spouses at work.
Fewer people have been finding longer term relationships at work since the 1990s, which was well before #MeToo started. There are few jobs where it is worth pursuing women in the workplace. Short term retail jobs, restaurant jobs, and fast food jobs are a few of the examples. Most white collar, office jobs are not places to find romance.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the replys.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked out the manager of the office where i do security work on a friday. Been covering there last few weeks also. I knew i was taking a MASSIVE risk asking her out. One word from her and i'll not be allowed back on site. Anyway i waited until nobody was around.

(Snip)

Jessica - (She then started walking away)

Here is your NO.

Rainman - its ok your number is on the workphone.

That’s inappropriate. She needs to give you her number.

Me. If I noticed she took occasional walks by the River, I’d have started off talking a bit about how nice the river is. How I sometimes take walks there. The goal is for her to say she also takes walks by the River. Then you have your opening to say ‘well, if you ever want company while you’re having a walk by the River...” smile and give her the look.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jessica Rabbit has Red hair and Green eyes

Does the lady you're talking to have red hair & green eyes?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jessica Rabbit has Red hair and Green eyes

Does the lady you're talking to have red hair & green eyes?
No. She wears glasses, so not sure..blue or green. She has brown hair, shortly changing it to blue hair soon though.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bruh. This girl isn’t cute.

I have never met a hot girl with blue hair.

You're wasting our time.
She is really cute. Very, very feminine voice.

Regarding looks. First time i saw her, i did'nt look twice. The more time you spend with people though, they can grow on you.
She is a very nice and lovely person.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you could die tomorrow, so start approaching strangers.

im gonna call bs and say you approached her because it was safe and easy.
I already do approach strangers.

It was FAR from SAFE. I knew that, i was risking my livelihood.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Hamurabimbi. Yeah. I got a bad feeling when she was walking away.

Like i say, i'm only at that office once a week, so very rarely get to speak to her.

I done it my way, but appreciate the good advice. That's why i originally posted, i was interested to see what people thought.

Glassguy

Reaction score
First off, she blew you off when you tried to chit chat with her in person. You should have clearly picked up on that when she was walking away and not have texted her.

How do you know what she eats, music she listens to, etc? Thats creepy dude.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, she blew you off when you tried to chit chat with her in person. You should have clearly picked up on that when she was walking away and not have texted her.

How do you know what she eats, music she listens to, etc? Thats creepy dude.
She wrote "eat your greens" on the whiteboard lol. She works on same floor as me, so overheard her telling workmates she was going to listen to adele on way home.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it depends how jacked you are mate. She might go for it on the QT just for the bang if you've got the required tatts and mussels. Plenty of high-class ladies go for a bit of rough. And a lot of woman have the fantasy of being fuct raw by a big friendly gorilla

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it depends how jacked you are mate. She might go for it on the QT just for the bang if you've got the required tatts and mussels. Plenty of high-class ladies go for a bit of rough. And a lot of woman have the fantasy of being fuct raw by a big friendly gorilla
I'm in good shape for my age. Don't think she is the type for a quick bang. She has a good job, so defo don't think she would risk a quick bang. The only thing she would risk is if she thought a future would develop with the guy, but i don't think she would even risk that. To focused on her career.
She is strange. Artsy. A bit like florence and the machine.
Maybe she is thinking why has he asked me? There are prettier girls in the office. He is very good looking, he could go for any.

I've had my answer anyyway, so she is old news to me now. My time is to valuable to mess about with

Serenity

Reaction score
She replied " hello, i hope you're ok. Its a really lovely thought. I dont like to blur lines between work and personal, so i would prefer if we didnt meet outside of work x
That's the most polite rejection you could hope for. I have gotten this same exact thing in the past, we still work together, I never brought up the idea again, let it go and found someone else instead.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the most polite rejection you could hope for. I have gotten this same exact thing in the past, we still work together, I never brought up the idea again, let it go and found someone else instead.
Yeah, she is a lovely woman, really nice compared to most i've met.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was goi
I asked out the manager of the office where i do security work on a friday. Been covering there last few weeks also. I knew i was taking a MASSIVE risk asking her out. One word from her and i'll not be allowed back on site. Anyway i waited until nobody was around.

Jessica - morning

Rainman - Morning.

Rainman - Jessica, you should come for a little stroll with me sometime. Down by the river. Its lovely down there.

Jessica - Yeah. I sometimes go for a walk for my lunch. (She then started walking away)

Rainman - ok. Give me your digits, its ok your number is on the workphone. I'll give you a text, we can sort it out.

Jessica had continued walking into office. She replied "yes"

Rainman - im a deep and private person, so it wont affect work.

I waited a few days text her " hey, let me know when you're free?
She replied " hello, i hope you're ok. Its a really lovely thought. I dont like to blur lines between work and personal, so i would prefer if we didnt meet outside of work x
I was going to answer this yesterday but got caught up. I think you werent as upfront as you should have been and now it has left you wondering if she really rejected you. If i'm you, the interaction would of went like this...

Jessica - morning

Rainman - Morning.

Rainman - Hey Jessica, can I talk to you for a minute?

Jessica - Oh... ok sure. What's up?

Rainman - I don't mean to bother you at work but I wanted to tell you that I think you're very attractive.

Jessica - ::Smile:::

Rainman - We should have lunch down by the river, are you cool with that?

:::This is where you can determine if she's into you or not::: Either one of two answers you're going to get...

Jessica Answer 1- Oh... Sure that would be cool.
Jessica Answer 2- Oh...Thank you Rainman... um...I'm not sure when.... (Soft workplace rejection)...

If she was good with that then you ask to exchange phone numbers. If she gave you a soft rejection due to the sensitivity of the workplace, You simply let it go and say something like ::Ok no problem hun, have a good day::: and Move on.

You were too vague. I know everyone frowns on workplace interactions and i agree it can be very tricky to do this at work but our d*cks dont care lol and if you're going to do it, do it in the most upfront manner but yet polite way.

If you're genuinely attractive well it is what it is but attractive Men get away with a lot of inappropriate sh!t in the workplace. Trust me i know. I've made sexual remarks at some jobs Ive had and never got in trouble. Im not saying to follow me lol but just FYI.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was goi

I was going to answer this yesterday but got caught up. I think you werent as upfront as you should have been and now it has left you wondering if she really rejected you. If i'm you, the interaction would of went like this...

Jessica - morning

Rainman - Morning.

Rainman - Hey Jessica, can I talk to you for a minute?

Jessica - Oh... ok sure. What's up?

Rainman - I don't mean to bother you at work but I wanted to tell you that I think you're very attractive.

Jessica - ::Smile:::

Rainman - We should have lunch down by the river, are you cool with that?

:::This is where you can determine if she's into you or not::: Either one of two answers you're going to get...

Jessica Answer 1- Oh... Sure that would be cool.
Jessica Answer 2- Oh...Thank you Rainman... um...I'm not sure when.... (Soft workplace rejection)...

If she was good with that then you ask to exchange phone numbers. If she gave you a soft rejection due to the sensitivity of the workplace, You simply let it go and say something like ::Ok no problem hun, have a good day::: and Move on.

You were too vague. I know everyone frowns on workplace interactions and i agree it can be very tricky to do this at work but our d*cks dont care lol and if you're going to do it, do it in the most upfront manner but yet polite way.

If you're genuinely attractive well it is what it is but attractive Men get away with a lot of inappropriate sh!t in the workplace. Trust me i know. I've made sexual remarks at some jobs Ive had and never got in trouble. Im not saying to follow me lol but just FYI.
I don't beleive i could have been more unvague and i beleive if i said what you advised. She would of reacted the same way.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea. You’ll get canned. She brushed you off the easy way via text. Be thank ful.