Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jessica rabbit

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked out the manager of the office where i do security work on a friday. Been covering there last few weeks also. I knew i was taking a MASSIVE risk asking her out. One word from her and i'll not be allowed back on site. Anyway i waited until nobody was around.

Jessica - morning

Rainman - Morning.

Rainman - Jessica, you should come for a little stroll with me sometime. Down by the river. Its lovely down there.

Jessica - Yeah. I sometimes go for a walk for my lunch. (She then started walking away)

Rainman - ok. Give me your digits, its ok your number is on the workphone. I'll give you a text, we can sort it out.

Jessica had continued walking into office. She replied "yes"

Rainman - im a deep and private person, so it wont affect work.

I waited a few days text her " hey, let me know when you're free?
She replied " hello, i hope you're ok. Its a really lovely thought. I dont like to blur lines between work and personal, so i would prefer if we didnt meet outside of work x

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I asked out the manager of the office where i do security work on a friday. Been covering there last few weeks also. I knew i was taking a MASSIVE risk asking her out. One word from her and i'll not be allowed back on site. Anyway i waited until nobody was around.

Jessica - morning

Rainman - Morning.

Rainman - Jessica, you should come for a little stroll with me sometime. Down by the river. Its lovely down there.

Jessica - Yeah. I sometimes go for a walk for my lunch. (She then started walking away)

Rainman - ok. Give me your digits, its ok your number is on the workphone. I'll give you a text, we can sort it out.

Jessica had continued walking into office. She replied "yes"

Rainman - im a deep and private person, so it wont affect work.

I waited a few days text her " hey, let me know when you're free?
She replied " hello, i hope you're ok. Its a really lovely thought. I dont like to blur lines between work and personal, so i would prefer if we didnt meet outside of work x
It was unwise even attempting something at work which could get your terminated.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was unwise even attempting something at work which could get your terminated.
She is a really lovely woman. That is what drew me to her. Luckily for me...she didnt report it.

You do hear of lots of people meeting their spouses at work.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, don't $hit where you eat.

But if you're going to do it next time, you need to build more rapport and comfort around her that involves subjects outside of work and gradually feel her out first. The time can vary based on situation/girl. This way you can gauge her reactions more before criminalizing yourself and getting in trouble.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good perspective and a well worded reply from her. Would exect no less from a company manager.
She is manager of the office
As always, don't $hit where you eat.

But if you're going to do it next time, you need to build more rapport and comfort around her that involves subjects outside of work and gradually feel her out first. The time can vary based on situation/girl. This way you can gauge her reactions more before criminalizing yourself and getting in trouble.
I only work in her office one day a week. Been there more last few weeks because regular guy is off sick. I know what you are saying about building more rapport and comfort. My thoughts were that this was the best time to ask her. I go after what i want. Now she knows. I don't like to waste time. Life is short

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s right, and the smarter one’s stick to hitting on secretaries, not the office manager…
Office manager chicks are even worse. I worked in a sales sector of a company once and we had a 7/10 as our sales manager. Everyone was always trying to get her approval for job or sex reasons. Yet I caught her staring at my crotch more than a few times. I knew it was only because I didn’t try with her. If I did, she would have lost interest immediately I’m sure.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go after what i want. Now she knows. I don't like to waste time. Life is short
I understand your mindset but that isn't always the effective way, especially in a work setting. Think more building rapport, comfort, indirect game so that you stay out of trouble. If you're only filling in for someone, work on building that rapport strong enough so that by your last day there, you can ask her out or get her number. That way job risk is minimized.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interaction seemed kind of weird.
Well i don't think she was expecting it. I think she got a shock at how forward i was.

She was saying "yes" but to me her body language was saying no, she was walking away from me, but i had to get my point across. It's ok her saying yes, but i needed her number. Once i had started the interaction i wanted to finish what i had to say.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Office manager chicks are even worse. I worked in a sales sector of a company once and we had a 7/10 as our sales manager. Everyone was always trying to get her approval for job or sex reasons. Yet I caught her staring at my crotch more than a few times. I knew it was only because I didn’t try with her. If I did, she would have lost interest immediately I’m sure.
There are only about ten or twelve staff. Ten females, me and a cleaner. I'm very smartly dressed, very good physique and dashing good looks and the women in there know it. The guy i'm covering for is 30 stone.

This girl seems really, really nice. She has grew on me. I did'nt look at her twice for weeks. I was never interested until i staring noticing things about her that were exactly like me, so i thought f*ck it..i could die tomorrow...i'm going to ask her out.

Most women in her position would not of replied to my text or just ignored me when i asked her out. She has been very nice about the situation. I have a lot of respect for her.

I am a god on earth. I am the prince among men. Her loss. I am so cool and stylish. She knows it, all women know it.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your mindset but that isn't always the effective way, especially in a work setting. Think more building rapport, comfort, indirect game so that you stay out of trouble. If you're only filling in for someone, work on building that rapport strong enough so that by your last day there, you can ask her out or get her number. That way job risk is minimized.
Yeah, i get what you're saying, but fu*k that. i acted, fu*k waiting about. I've made my intentions clear. Between the lines i've basically told her. I like you, come out with me, no games, i'm an honest truthful being.

I have'nt worked in an office environment before. I've always been working alone in the fields or the hills. I know it sounds really corny, but i had'nt had these butterfly types of feeling since school. It is a small one floor office. I walked across past the other women the other day to report something to her. As i stood at the door talking to her, i swear my heart was thumping so hard i thought it was going to jump out my chest!!

Anyway, i asked her did'nt i. She has between the lines basically said that she wants to prioritise her job. Good luck with that. I will be obviosly straight out looking for other women tomorrow.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are only about ten or twelve staff. Ten females, me and a cleaner. I'm very smartly dressed, very good physique and dashing good looks and the women in there know it. The guy i'm covering for is 30 stone.

This girl seems really, really nice. She has grew on me. I did'nt look at her twice for weeks. I was never interested until i staring noticing things about her that were exactly like me, so i thought f*ck it..i could die tomorrow...i'm going to ask her out.

Most women in her position would not of replied to my text or just ignored me when i asked her out. She has been very nice about the situation. I have a lot of respect for her.

I am a god on earth. I am the prince among men. Her loss. I am so cool and stylish. She knows it, all women know it.
Yeah you could die tomorrow, so start approaching strangers.

im gonna call bs and say you approached her because it was safe and easy.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The female doctor doesnt date the male janitor, the male doctor will always be seen with the female janitor" =Patrice O Neal

51% of this was her hypergamy in full swing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Apparently you are the only one that believes that.