“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jessica rabbit

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I asked out the manager of the office where i do security work on a friday. Been covering there last few weeks also. I knew i was taking a MASSIVE risk asking her out. One word from her and i'll not be allowed back on site. Anyway i waited until nobody was around.

Jessica - morning

Rainman - Morning.

Rainman - Jessica, you should come for a little stroll with me sometime. Down by the river. Its lovely down there.

Jessica - Yeah. I sometimes go for a walk for my lunch. (She then started walking away)

Rainman - ok. Give me your digits, its ok your number is on the workphone. I'll give you a text, we can sort it out.

Jessica had continued walking into office. She replied "yes"

Rainman - im a deep and private person, so it wont affect work.

I waited a few days text her " hey, let me know when you're free?
She replied " hello, i hope you're ok. Its a really lovely thought. I dont like to blur lines between work and personal, so i would prefer if we didnt meet outside of work x





 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I asked out the manager of the office where i do security work on a friday. Been covering there last few weeks also. I knew i was taking a MASSIVE risk asking her out. One word from her and i'll not be allowed back on site. Anyway i waited until nobody was around.

Jessica - morning

Rainman - Morning.

Rainman - Jessica, you should come for a little stroll with me sometime. Down by the river. Its lovely down there.

Jessica - Yeah. I sometimes go for a walk for my lunch. (She then started walking away)

Rainman - ok. Give me your digits, its ok your number is on the workphone. I'll give you a text, we can sort it out.

Jessica had continued walking into office. She replied "yes"

Rainman - im a deep and private person, so it wont affect work.

I waited a few days text her " hey, let me know when you're free?
She replied " hello, i hope you're ok. Its a really lovely thought. I dont like to blur lines between work and personal, so i would prefer if we didnt meet outside of work x
It was unwise even attempting something at work which could get your terminated.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
It was unwise even attempting something at work which could get your terminated.
She is a really lovely woman. That is what drew me to her. Luckily for me...she didnt report it.

You do hear of lots of people meeting their spouses at work.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
As always, don't $hit where you eat.

But if you're going to do it next time, you need to build more rapport and comfort around her that involves subjects outside of work and gradually feel her out first. The time can vary based on situation/girl. This way you can gauge her reactions more before criminalizing yourself and getting in trouble.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Good perspective and a well worded reply from her. Would exect no less from a company manager.
She is manager of the office
As always, don't $hit where you eat.

But if you're going to do it next time, you need to build more rapport and comfort around her that involves subjects outside of work and gradually feel her out first. The time can vary based on situation/girl. This way you can gauge her reactions more before criminalizing yourself and getting in trouble.
I only work in her office one day a week. Been there more last few weeks because regular guy is off sick. I know what you are saying about building more rapport and comfort. My thoughts were that this was the best time to ask her. I go after what i want. Now she knows. I don't like to waste time. Life is short
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
That’s right, and the smarter one’s stick to hitting on secretaries, not the office manager…
Office manager chicks are even worse. I worked in a sales sector of a company once and we had a 7/10 as our sales manager. Everyone was always trying to get her approval for job or sex reasons. Yet I caught her staring at my crotch more than a few times. I knew it was only because I didn’t try with her. If I did, she would have lost interest immediately I’m sure.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I go after what i want. Now she knows. I don't like to waste time. Life is short
I understand your mindset but that isn't always the effective way, especially in a work setting. Think more building rapport, comfort, indirect game so that you stay out of trouble. If you're only filling in for someone, work on building that rapport strong enough so that by your last day there, you can ask her out or get her number. That way job risk is minimized.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
The interaction seemed kind of weird.
Well i don't think she was expecting it. I think she got a shock at how forward i was.

She was saying "yes" but to me her body language was saying no, she was walking away from me, but i had to get my point across. It's ok her saying yes, but i needed her number. Once i had started the interaction i wanted to finish what i had to say.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Office manager chicks are even worse. I worked in a sales sector of a company once and we had a 7/10 as our sales manager. Everyone was always trying to get her approval for job or sex reasons. Yet I caught her staring at my crotch more than a few times. I knew it was only because I didn’t try with her. If I did, she would have lost interest immediately I’m sure.
There are only about ten or twelve staff. Ten females, me and a cleaner. I'm very smartly dressed, very good physique and dashing good looks and the women in there know it. The guy i'm covering for is 30 stone.

This girl seems really, really nice. She has grew on me. I did'nt look at her twice for weeks. I was never interested until i staring noticing things about her that were exactly like me, so i thought f*ck it..i could die tomorrow...i'm going to ask her out.

Most women in her position would not of replied to my text or just ignored me when i asked her out. She has been very nice about the situation. I have a lot of respect for her.

I am a god on earth. I am the prince among men. Her loss. I am so cool and stylish. She knows it, all women know it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I understand your mindset but that isn't always the effective way, especially in a work setting. Think more building rapport, comfort, indirect game so that you stay out of trouble. If you're only filling in for someone, work on building that rapport strong enough so that by your last day there, you can ask her out or get her number. That way job risk is minimized.
Yeah, i get what you're saying, but fu*k that. i acted, fu*k waiting about. I've made my intentions clear. Between the lines i've basically told her. I like you, come out with me, no games, i'm an honest truthful being.

I have'nt worked in an office environment before. I've always been working alone in the fields or the hills. I know it sounds really corny, but i had'nt had these butterfly types of feeling since school. It is a small one floor office. I walked across past the other women the other day to report something to her. As i stood at the door talking to her, i swear my heart was thumping so hard i thought it was going to jump out my chest!!

Anyway, i asked her did'nt i. She has between the lines basically said that she wants to prioritise her job. Good luck with that. I will be obviosly straight out looking for other women tomorrow.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
There are only about ten or twelve staff. Ten females, me and a cleaner. I'm very smartly dressed, very good physique and dashing good looks and the women in there know it. The guy i'm covering for is 30 stone.

This girl seems really, really nice. She has grew on me. I did'nt look at her twice for weeks. I was never interested until i staring noticing things about her that were exactly like me, so i thought f*ck it..i could die tomorrow...i'm going to ask her out.

Most women in her position would not of replied to my text or just ignored me when i asked her out. She has been very nice about the situation. I have a lot of respect for her.

I am a god on earth. I am the prince among men. Her loss. I am so cool and stylish. She knows it, all women know it.
Yeah you could die tomorrow, so start approaching strangers.

im gonna call bs and say you approached her because it was safe and easy.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
"The female doctor doesnt date the male janitor, the male doctor will always be seen with the female janitor" =Patrice O Neal

51% of this was her hypergamy in full swing.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
There are only about ten or twelve staff. Ten females, me and a cleaner. I'm very smartly dressed, very good physique and dashing good looks and the women in there know it. The guy i'm covering for is 30 stone.

This girl seems really, really nice. She has grew on me. I did'nt look at her twice for weeks. I was never interested until i staring noticing things about her that were exactly like me, so i thought f*ck it..i could die tomorrow...i'm going to ask her out.

Most women in her position would not of replied to my text or just ignored me when i asked her out. She has been very nice about the situation. I have a lot of respect for her.

I am a god on earth. I am the prince among men. Her loss. I am so cool and stylish. She knows it, all women know it.
Apparently you are the only one that believes that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top