Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oct 21 - Local Daygame approaches

So there is a suburban area type of mall located near where I live, practically walking distance.
I haven't done mall game since the onset of the pandemic. In the 2010s, I did mall game on a semi-regular basis and found it more challenging than grocery store game. Perhaps some other men on this forum had an easier time with mall game than I had. I was using Roosh's "Day Bang" as my template for mall interactions mostly. That book did cover how to do mall approaches. I did some mall approaches outside of that template too when there were no viable approaches within his template.

5 approaches in a mall session is solid. Not easy to do without doing spam style approaching. Carefully selecting 5 decent approaches takes an effort.

The neighborhood I am in is all families and old people for the most part but a lot of younger people live here, just not much of a nightlife at all.
Those logistics are not ideal for same night sex from bars but feasible enough for extended relationships provided it is close to some singles dense neighborhoods of Miami.

things did not work out with the Argentine girl :(
When Roosh's published "Bang" in 2007, he left his job as a microbiologist and began world travel. He went to South America and spent a decent amount of time in Argentina. Roosh did not enjoy seducing Argentine women in Argentina, greatly prefering Brazilian women in Brazil. One of Roosh's earliest books was about Argentine women.

Argentine women are some of the most European looking of all Hispanic/Latina women. Gisele Bundchen was from the southernmost Brazilian province of Rio Grande do Sul, which border Uruguay and Argentina. Uruguayian and Argentinian women look more White than the typical Mexican-American Hispanic woman in the Southwestern USA.

Approach 4

I see this one woman with blue jeans and sunglasses, open her and she is actually receptive. My opener I forgot, yeah it was that bad. However, we do chat for a bit. She is this Cuban woman who is willing to chat and all but when I try to number close at the end, she says "nah not today". Well, that was that lol.
I like Cubanas a lot. Why not today? Lunar conditions not right? Humidity too low? You could have pushed back a little bit more here. Some playful teasing could have gotten you the date and a number. It's better not to number close. The only reason to get a number or even an IG (shuddering, I wouldn't do this) is after she's agreed to a date with you. Something like drinks at X bar on X night.

Approach 5

Open her and tell her that I was going to get coffee but she was too stylish for the area. Convo is going well, she is actually a white girl from Texas. Moved here from Austin but I feel like I am being way too chatty and not building much sexual tension or having any flow to my convo. The girl has to go into a store but overall was a cool girl.
This definitely wasn't South Beach or South Beach adjacent! Girls from Austin, TX are often SJW influenced.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
October 22 - OLD match.

Yup, felt like I was cheating here as I matched with a woman on one of the big apps, exchanged numbers, and we met. Decided to have a date at an outdoors bar near where I live. I tell her to Uber out since there is no parking in the area and she will have to pay a fortune to park. I set the vibe straight right away by commenting on one of her pics when we had matched, telling her she looked good and making my intentions clear.

We meet up at the outdoors spot and have a couple of drinks, it is fun banter back and forth. We are talking about her work and how she had a Holiday party where one of her coworkers ended up hooking up with one of her roommates. It was some fun banter and she seemed like a cool girl. I show her the view from the bar and tell her that I can show her an even bigger view of the whole Marina, she should come to my spot as suggested by @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 in terms of making my intentions clear.

She agrees and we go to my spot. I first take her to the rooftop pool and at this point, I have my arm around her the whole time. I show her around a good bit and then tell her that she should see my view. We decided to go to my apartment and I show her around a bit before finally closing the deal :)

It was a fun Saturday indeed, did not have enough energy to go out after that. At this point I have kept it somewhat vague given @RickTheToad and his story of one of his bootycalls finding out he was posting about her on this site or something, he can give more clarity there.

Eitherways, fun time on a Saturday but not enough energy to go out. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is so right, if you want to rack up the lays, get a stellar online dating profile going but I know I have to get really good at aspects of approaching so more coming up about my Sunday.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logistics were a big reason that you got the first date sex. Good multivenue-ing. That rooftop pool at your apartment building is clutch in helping with the seduction.

Do you think daygame or swipe apps will be better for you in terms of getting laid?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logistics were a big reason that you got the first date sex. Good multivenue-ing. That rooftop pool at your apartment building is clutch in helping with the seduction.

Do you think daygame or swipe apps will be better for you in terms of getting laid?
TBH, I think for ALL men if you have a stellar dating profile with top tier pictures (assuming you are not banned from the apps or screwed from the algorithm), dating apps are by far the easiest way to rack up a huge lay count. I attribute most of my NYC success to swipe apps when they were at their peak, it is just way too easy. However, there is a setback. With dating apps, you are limited to women who are inclined to be attracted to you already. You cannot game the women who are hot that you are attracted to.

With daygame, yeah I have to accept that short-term, my lay count is going to suffer a lot. However, I am learning a skill that will help me talk to and attract women I could not have met off of the apps. I have more say and ownership in the kinds of women I do attract as opposed to going with whatever the apps want. I might actually do a thread on this, writing up a daygame field report right now.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oct 23 - Sunday of daygame (this is gonna be long folks).

After a Saturday lay, I spend Sunday dedicated to daygame and go about it solo. So far, I am on Day 4 of NoFap as well and boy if I make it a week, I am going to be so proud of myself. I might celebrate by finding a nightgame spot to game at on a weekday. Went out today to do some daygame but decided that before I head out to the prime spots, I am going to head to my local mall and do some approaches. Well, I go and come to find, there is no available set. All of the sets were there on a Friday but on Sunday, almost none available. I don't stick around much and head right to the prime spot in the city for some daygame.

I arrive and decided that I am going to set my goal a bit differently. When I do not value approaches, I tend to be in my head too much. I decided to do at least 10 approaches. Naturally, I am a quality driven guy that won't spam approach anyways so if I push towards that, then at least I can get more out of my day instead of being in my head and being out for 3 hours to only do 1 f-cking approach. Something new but I decide to try this system out a bit.

So I guess I saw some sets but once again, it was happening, too in my head starting out. I knew I had to break for it.

Approach 1

I see a girl sitting down and she looked kind of younger so at first I was debating on whether or not to approach her. So I go back around and see her sitting down again, I say screw it and I approach. I open her with "excuse me, before I tell you what I wanted, you are at least 18 right?". She smiles and says yes. This is a trap for daygame sometimes, when you cannot tell her age right away, some of these girls may be 20 but look like they could be in their teens so when in doubt I use this line a lot. Perhaps the one way that nightgame beats daygame.

Now moving on, I compliment her on her style and introduce myself. We banter back and forth about where in Miami we both live. So she lives ways away and is of Costa Rican background. She tells me that she is working an event nearby and I tell her I do not want to hold her up since she was in a rush. Told her we should grab drinks sometime and she gives me her Insta. So I guess my first approach starts off with a light close.

Approach 2

Now I take a bit of a lap around and see this one girl standing outside taking a selfie. When she finishes, I tell her that she has the most French style I have ever seen. She smiles about it, has a very American accent as well. I try to talk more but she says she has to leave. I do not persist after that.

Approach 3

I see this blonde standing outside a fashion store and open her, tell her she has the most Scandinavian look I have seen. The blonde tells me she is actually Greek. We make small talk for a few seconds but man some dude is just glaring me the heck down yo. Like you ever had it where you can actually FEEL someone looking at you? It was that and I was wondering if that was her boyfriend or something. I chicken out a bit and leave the set, wishing her well. Once again another pain point I need to work on because I do not want to approach a girl whose boyfriend is in the vicinity. Turns out it was just some random dude. Ugh! Left the set so frustrated.

Approach 4

So I walk around a bit more but then off at a distance, I see this one girl who looks kind of Asian. Now I am not into Asians but when she gets closer, I notice her look is more Eastern Euro actually. So I wave at her as she is about 10 yards away and she looks up to smile. I say that she has a very Serbian look about her, she gives me a playful mean face and tells me that she is actually Russian. Well, I tell her not to kill me for it which she finds funny. However, after this I find my weak spot I need to work on. I banter back and forth about things like work and very non-sexual things, like it gets boring where I assume she works at Goldman Sachs or something since she used to live in NYC but came back.

When she said she used to live in NYC, I could have joked and said she has a very Lower East vibe about her or something. Anyways, I try to close for drinks sooner rather than letting the convo continue which led to her saying she is waiting on her boyfriend. We part ways and that was that. Long enough interaction but I lost that one, completely on me but it finally gave me something I need to work on with my script with daygame.

Approach 5

So I sit down for a few and see this one tall brunette with a purple suit jacket and skirt walk across from me but she is at a distance, I thought she was going to go into one of the stores. Well, as I am sitting down she walks near me to throw something in the trash and then walks away. I do not chase her down but I walk around. At some point, she ends up stopping ahead of me looking for directions. I open her telling her that she sticks out with her suit jacket and hear a British accent.

This chick was about my height too (I am an unfortunate 5'11, ugh). Apparently she is visiting and in town for a few days when I open her. I tell her that there is no way she can be British, tease her saying that she looks too interesting to be a Brit. She finds that playfully funny. I tell her about the spots in Miami she needs to check out so she does not end up a typical tourist. Then a couple of minutes in, she tells me that she is going to look for swim wear because she wants to go to the beach.

I try to close her and tell her we should grab drinks at the bar I recommended. Well, she ends up saying she is going to be busy in the coming days. I persist and tell her about how plans can change and things fall apart so often in Miami. She tells me she has been here before. I joke and say "and all went according to plan and on time right?", she found that funny to where she actually put a hand on my shoulder.

So I tell her "who knows, I might be in London one day". She tells me that she actually lives in NYC and is visiting from there, I tell her I moved from NYC. I tell her she has a very Williamsburg vibe to her and I guessed it right. Well, we talk back and forth about NYC for a minute and then I tell her "so you are gonna be here a few days, how is Tuesday looking?". She actually says it is looking somewhat free in the afternoon and I tell her I will make reservations when I get home. She smiles and said I am ballsy and persistent, ask for her number and she says that she barely checks texts but loves Insta more. I tell her fine and she gives me her Insta as well as following me back.

I will keep you all posted on how this goes.

Approach 6

I approach this one girl with a Buddha tattoo on her arm, she is somewhat chatty with me for a few seconds before slowing down and stopping. Seemed snobby and it went nowhere.

Approach 7

I open a two set telling them they look quite Brazilian, they look at each other ignore me, snobby c-nts.

Approach 8

I am at a crosswalk and hear a driver shouting at this lady crossing, apparently she took took too long to cross. She was a blonde with sunglasses. She comes near my way and then the driver drives off having a super loud motor. Well, I open with a situational opener and tell her she looked stylish. Now she nods and gives me a fake smile. She had a nice body but man her teeth looked kind of dirty. I tease her saying she cannot be a local, she says she is from NY. Then tells me she has to go, ugh, mostly an unpleasant woman, whatever.

Approach 9

I walk around and right behind me, see this one good looking woman in a red dress walking to a fashion store. I open her with "you are walking to that store but you don't need to buy anything from there, you look great". She takes it as a compliment and we chat back and forth for a bit. She tells me she is a local and I tell her I moved from NY, she tells me she hates NYers in a playful way and I tell her "me too, I had to live alongside those morons". We have a laugh over it but she say she has to go, I ask to stay in touch so we can get drinks. Well, she smiles, puts a hand on my shoulder and says I am a sweet guy but she has a boyfriend. I wish her well and everything. Cool woman overall, just taken (or not interested), whatever she was a cool one for sure.

Approach 10

I decide I need to do one more approach and I cross paths with this one cute blonde who is like 5 yards away from me. I wave and open her saying she has the most Russian look I have seen. She tells me I have the most American look she has seen and I tell her "but I am not 300 lbs overweight though", she found it funny. We have a good chat but I had opened her with context, told her I was going to a store to buy sunglasses for a friend and that might have cost me. Tell her about my area and such but then as she goes, I tell her we should get drinks sometime.

Well, she tells me that she needs sunglasses so I can go to the store and impress her. Oh my goodness @SW15 I immediately thought back to how right our guy BlackDragon was about Russian women. I back out. Appreciate her decency in entertaining my approach but no thank you.

Reaction score
October 22 - OLD match.

Yup, felt like I was cheating here as I matched with a woman on one of the big apps, exchanged numbers, and we met. Decided to have a date at an outdoors bar near where I live. I tell her to Uber out since there is no parking in the area and she will have to pay a fortune to park. I set the vibe straight right away by commenting on one of her pics when we had matched, telling her she looked good and making my intentions clear.

We meet up at the outdoors spot and have a couple of drinks, it is fun banter back and forth. We are talking about her work and how she had a Holiday party where one of her coworkers ended up hooking up with one of her roommates. It was some fun banter and she seemed like a cool girl. I show her the view from the bar and tell her that I can show her an even bigger view of the whole Marina, she should come to my spot as suggested by @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 in terms of making my intentions clear.

She agrees and we go to my spot. I first take her to the rooftop pool and at this point, I have my arm around her the whole time. I show her around a good bit and then tell her that she should see my view. We decided to go to my apartment and I show her around a bit before finally closing the deal :)

It was a fun Saturday indeed, did not have enough energy to go out after that. At this point I have kept it somewhat vague given @RickTheToad and his story of one of his bootycalls finding out he was posting about her on this site or something, he can give more clarity there.

Eitherways, fun time on a Saturday but not enough energy to go out. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 is so right, if you want to rack up the lays, get a stellar online dating profile going but I know I have to get really good at aspects of approaching so more coming up about my Sunday.
See lol, I told you usually they say yes haha. No shame in using the apps. I just only use them because im lazy and I hate going to clubs/bars to look for women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reflecting on a long day of daygaming.

Only two closes, one which was kind of a halfa$$ her being nice close. However, I feel so fresh with daygame today. Like I have been meaning to daygame like this and doing it solo really helped me out a good bit. I had the chance to really take things part and reflect so I can finally focus on what I need to work on. It was one of the most developmental days I have had in a while to where I feel like I got something done. My highlight though is persisting with the brunette. For all I know, she ends up being a flake but for the first time ever, I persisted through an objection.

I think back to my days in NYC and how scared I was to daygame there or even sober nightgame. Somehow her living there was a reminder of sorts to me and it was yet another symbolic win like my last real close was. For some reason after that close, I thought about what NYC could have been if I got into this stuff a lot sooner. At some point, I do intend to go back and settle an old score I had with my underachievement in game there even though I got laid more than any other city I have been in. I left a lot on the table and it needs to be made right but for now, I am calling South Florida my home.

However, as I develop more in daygame, I know that there are things I need to work on.

1. Getting that first approach in.

By far, this is my biggest setback. I feel like I take just too long to get my first approach in and sometimes, it takes forever. I am getting better and better at it but for some reason, it just takes me longer. Going out solo was actually good because I had the chance to reflect on what I need to work on. I feel like going forward it is going to be an exercise for me to get out of my own head but today felt different. I almost felt like I had to go out there and just get it. I went in with a task and just with a drive unlike most other days. Maybe day 4 of no fap helped, I can only imagine myself after Day 7 at this point @Rainman4707 lol.

2. Getting over rejection.

Rude women, unpleasant women, and women having a bad day exist. I feel like looking back at it though, out of 10 approaches, I get maybe 1 to 2 women who just flat out suck. However, sometimes I have a tough time bouncing back and do get deflated. At times, I have worked on this and it has given me the drive to approach more but I need to work on this mindset aspect of daygame more and stay in the game after a rejection.

3. Worrying too much about her being with a guy.

I feel like every two weeks, I bail early because when I approach, a dude will look at me. Somehow, I assume that is her guy or something. One of my wings told me when an older dude eyed me down approaching a hot girl "haha, he is way past his prime so he is hating bro". Now this still gets me and so far, I have only been confronted once by a guy who saw me hitting on his girl but other than that, nothing else has happened to me. I need to get out of my head here and approach more or at least not bail until her guy has shown up.

4. Asking for the close too early.

I feel like I do this and sometimes, it is a bad move. If an interaction is going well, I need to stay in it past the time frame instead of asking for the close early. The only time I think I should ask for a close is if she says she has to head off. One of my wings suggested I move for an Instadate if it is going well and tell her we should grab coffee then and there, going to try and implement that more!

5. Having more focus and getting out of my own head.

I feel like I have been too casual with daygame to where I will space out my approaches and sometimes, just be alone in my thoughts. I feel like I need more focus and to get out of my own head here. I need to seriously work on being more focused with the situation and not being all in my head. I have always let opportunity after opportunity pass by because I am not as engaged in my environment and end up kicking myself for it afterwards.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See lol, I told you usually they say yes haha. No shame in using the apps. I just only use them because im lazy and I hate going to clubs/bars to look for women.
TBH, I have that temptation to only rely on apps for a while but I know I have to try and get good at this. Plus, the matches decreased a lot for me when I moved to Miami compared to NYC. What I am trying to do now is to consistently pull at least once a month from daygame and nightgame and get to the point where I feel like I have a gameplan and process down. I give this log here about 100 pages before I seriously consider that I have a process down pact. My goal is to go back to NYC one day and then pound the pavement hard, it's a story I hope you and @SW15 get to see unfold in the coming years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oct 23 - Sunday of daygame
I am on Day 4 of NoFap as well and boy if I make it a week, I am going to be so proud of myself. I might celebrate by finding a nightgame spot to game at on a weekday.
Yes, this is good. Keep no porn and no fap going.

Approach 1

I see a girl sitting down and she looked kind of younger so at first I was debating on whether or not to approach her. So I go back around and see her sitting down again, I say screw it and I approach. I open her with "excuse me, before I tell you what I wanted, you are at least 18 right?". She smiles and says yes. This is a trap for daygame sometimes, when you cannot tell her age right away, some of these girls may be 20 but look like they could be in their teens so when in doubt I use this line a lot. Perhaps the one way that nightgame beats daygame.

Now moving on, I compliment her on her style and introduce myself. We banter back and forth about where in Miami we both live. So she lives ways away and is of Costa Rican background. She tells me that she is working an event nearby and I tell her I do not want to hold her up since she was in a rush. Told her we should grab drinks sometime and she gives me her Insta. So I guess my first approach starts off with a light close.
Prior to the pandemic, there were times I was doing mall approach sessions and I'd run into the problem of not being able to tell a woman's age right away. I was typing doing mall sessions on weekend afternoons when there were a lot of prospects so if a female looked questionable in age, I would not do the approach. I likely missed a few approaches on 18-21 year olds this way.

I have never experienced the questionable age issue in any other non-bar setting, though it is possible to happen in parks and on walking paths too. The parks and paths where I tend to approaches are in neighborhoods where high schoolers would not be.

It's best to be extremely specific on the ask. Instead of grabbing drinks some time, you ask to go to X bar at Y or Z times. After she agrees, then you're able to collect her phone number, which is much more meaningful than collecting an Insta. I do not collect Instas. My Insta has a low Follower count and I Follow more than those who follow me. Neither count is all that high and looks like I've not put a lot of effort into Insta. It is true that I haven't put a lot of effort into Insta. A suboptimal Insta doesn't reflect well.

Approach 3

I was wondering if that was her boyfriend or something. I chicken out a bit and leave the set, wishing her well. Once again another pain point I need to work on because I do not want to approach a girl whose boyfriend is in the vicinity. .
This is a pain point for everyone who does non-bar approaching. If you do an indirect approach, you'll have plausible deniability if you are hitting on her and she actually does have her boyfriend there. With direct approaches, plausible deniability is gone. If you're hitting on her with a boyfriend near, some boyfriends might be up for some sort of confrontation. Even verbal confrontations with boyfriends are unpleasant.

The only confrontations I've ever had with boyfriends were in night game.

Approach 5

I see this one tall brunette with a purple suit jacket and skirt walk across from me but she is at a distance, I thought she was going to go into one of the stores. Well, as I am sitting down she walks near me to throw something in the trash and then walks away. I do not chase her down but I walk around. At some point, she ends up stopping ahead of me looking for directions. I open her telling her that she sticks out with her suit jacket and hear a British accent.

This chick was about my height too (I am an unfortunate 5'11, ugh). Apparently she is visiting and in town for a few days when I open her. I tell her that there is no way she can be British, tease her saying that she looks too interesting to be a Brit. She finds that playfully funny. I tell her about the spots in Miami she needs to check out so she does not end up a typical tourist. Then a couple of minutes in, she tells me that she is going to look for swim wear because she wants to go to the beach.

I try to close her and tell her we should grab drinks at the bar I recommended. Well, she ends up saying she is going to be busy in the coming days. I persist and tell her about how plans can change and things fall apart so often in Miami. She tells me she has been here before. I joke and say "and all went according to plan and on time right?", she found that funny to where she actually put a hand on my shoulder.

So I tell her "who knows, I might be in London one day". She tells me that she actually lives in NYC and is visiting from there, I tell her I moved from NYC. I tell her she has a very Williamsburg vibe to her and I guessed it right. Well, we talk back and forth about NYC for a minute and then I tell her "so you are gonna be here a few days, how is Tuesday looking?". She actually says it is looking somewhat free in the afternoon and I tell her I will make reservations when I get home. She smiles and said I am ballsy and persistent, ask for her number and she says that she barely checks texts but loves Insta more. I tell her fine and she gives me her Insta as well as following me back.

I will keep you all posted on how this goes.
5'11" is not a great height. Better than my 5'10" height, which also is less than ideal.

Those attractive 5'9"-6'0" types aren't into 5'10" and 5'11" guys unless you're somewhat rich or charismatic. A woman will date a man exactly her height or only 1 inch taller (she'll be taller in heels) if he's got something real good going on. While women are often repulsed by men shorter than them, being the exact same height or 1 inch taller won't lead to her being repulsed. While she won't be repulsed, she also won't be motivated either.

You run into way too many of towners. I never have that problem in Dallas. People generally don't go to Dallas for recreational vacations. In Phoenix, I managed to do a good job avoiding out of towners. I consciously put in an effort to not approach people I thought were out of towners. In that time in my life, I was doing approaches on women mostly at night in a happening area that could attract out of towners. I dabbled in day game there, doing approaches on the more popular hiking paths there. The more popular hiking paths draw both locals and tourists. I didn't do enough day approaches during that time to actually know I was running into out of towners.

Miami and Phoenix are both cities where you do have to plan for the contingency of approaching out of towners.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 On day 6 right now but somehow not feeling a thing, hmm. If I make it towards the end of Day 7 I might actually go out to do some nightgame tomorrow depending on what Thursday has in store for me. Making it a week without fapping will feel like a heck of a moral victory so I want to see what damage I can not only do on Friday but also on the weekend when I daygame.

I have always found that Instagrams lead to better results for me. TBH, I feel like a number can be ignored but an Insta is usually more engagement. Then again, I do post stories a bit about the cool stuff I am doing and women will hit me up on based on some of that. Numbers have been flakier for me and the only numbers that really turned into dates were the ones where she gave me her Insta so we could know each other better.

As for the boyfriend piece, I worry and I am cautious but at some point, I am expecting that the dude would get it. Not sure why a lot of guys will leave their girl there for a bit and then get mad because someone hit on her when she was alone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always found that Instagrams lead to better results for me. TBH, I feel like a number can be ignored but an Insta is usually more engagement. Then again, I do post stories a bit about the cool stuff I am doing and women will hit me up on based on some of that. Numbers have been flakier for me and the only numbers that really turned into dates were the ones where she gave me her Insta so we could know each other better.
I feel like an Instagram DM can be ignored as easily as a number. Inside of a smartphone, she has 1-2 less buttons to push to see an incoming text vs. an incoming app message on Instagram.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like an Instagram DM can be ignored as easily as a number. Inside of a smartphone, she has 1-2 less buttons to push to see an incoming text vs. an incoming app message on Instagram.
In my experience they are more receptive to a DM, plus if they leave me on seen then I know where I stand anyways lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brunette in Purple Suit.

So referring back to the 5th approach with the brunette in the purple suit jacket, she actually agrees to the date. I show up at around 6 or so to the spot we had agreed to and I keep getting told by her that she is running late. We had been going back and forth ever since I closed her. Now I am starting to give up some hope but many minutes later, she does show up. She is not putting on that much make up and just showed up wearing a tank top and some 80s hippy pants. Straight up Williamsburg style.

I comment on it and tell her and she gets pissy about it, like in a very mean eye sort of a way. She tells me what drinks she wants as soon as we sit down and I tell her "can't wait to get the party started here!". Once again, she gives me that "wtf" look. I sense that she is rushing and something is off but she showed up to the date for a reason. Maybe she had a miserable day and just wants some D, haven't run into that many of those girls here in Miami but I get her the drink she wanted and order a drink for myself.

My mind is telling me to get to it and not waste time with light small talk, match her tone and body language. At the same time, I am getting lost on how to match it right or what to say as everything I have said has been taken the wrong way. There is this awkward silence and we are not saying a word to each other. I have to match her negativity or craziness for the day but not come off as too playful, my mind is playing tricks on me here hard!

Finally, I say to her "yeah look, you are used to **** working and being on time in NYC, I know I lived there but this city at first can frustrate the h3ll out of you, it's tough to get used to and you have to live here a bit until it grows on you". Then she opens up about how her Uber on the way to the date smelled like ****, one of her friends at the beach got too drunk and is still passed out to do anything, and how a promoter ghosted them. I try to match her tone more "and your Uber driver almost got into 4 different accidents too right? She gives me that look and smirks a bit.

Alright, all calm now, we can actually try something but I try to match her vibe. The voice in my head tells me get her two drinks and then be on the way but she looks at the menu and wants something to eat. Crap......the place I am getting drinks at is an expensive outdoor bar already. What am I gonna do? Tell a girl who is hungry she cannot eat. Some of the menu items are crazy expensive too.....why did I pick this venue? Oh that's right, because I live in an old people part of town you see. That means that everything is expensive when you go out to eat, man screw my logistics!

Then this chick orders a medium expensive item and I get a drink. We chat for a bit more but I get the feel for it, she is hangry more than anything and this item takes a while to prepare. Now I am stuck talking to a hangry chick on a date visiting from NYC no less. Okay, I try to just rant about stuff since she is likely to be cranky. I make a comment about a loud motor car that drives by and say how the guy's parents never hugged him, she smirks a bit about it and makes more comments. Shares her angry story of how she almost went deaf because she was walking and a very loud motor car drove by not that far away from her in NYC, like maybe 5 ft away or 6 ft away.

I tell her she probably did go deaf a bit and she jokes saying "don't ruin my night anymore than this". I tell her if she hears the ringing in the ear, its happening. She playfully kicks my shin but it hurt like heck. Until they prepare her meal I am playing this frame and boy did they take a bit. I reach over to grab her hands as she was sitting across from me and tell her that she should just rage and not care tonight. She asks me where to, I tell her Wynnwood is good later on in the night on a Tuesday.

Staff come in clutch and get her the meal she desperately needed and she just munched like a savage. For a girl that cute, I noticed a couple near us on the table giving that :oops::oops::oops: look as she did. I drink and smile but don't comment, do not want to make a joke about that. She gives me that "what" look as I am drinking and seeing her eat, I tell her "I have had that before here, it is addicting and makes you crash hard like an hour later". She munches it down some more.

Okay, few bites in, she is not as hangry so I crack a few jokes about how it must be nice for her to be in a place like this that doesn't smell like a dude's dumpster. Then she orders another drink, a ****tail. Crap............Now I am stuck.

I have no idea what to do but I am thinking I let her have the ****tail as her second drink and then seed the pull to my place. I plant some seeds about my place and the rooftop pool. She tells me there is no way I have that, I show her the pics and do the same thing I tried on my other date. Well, she says it is getting dark out and I tell her that is when it gets more fun. She gives me that amused look and says "you are trying to get me to come home with you".

I tell her "to my apartment yes but let's not get too ahead of ourselves here". She rolls her eyes in a playful way and says "you better not try anything". I joke and say "you can trust a guy who was bold enough to tell you his intentions in public". She turns that around and says "yeah but that's also my point, like I JUST met you". I turn it around and tell her "isn't that kind of the point of vacations? Meeting fun strangers". She laughs and says "but how do I know you're not sketchy?". I joke saying "sketchy done right is another word for fun". She laughs and looks at me, tells me "you better not try anything".

She finishes her ****tail and agrees to come back to my place. The bill was higher than I thought and she goes to wash her hands in the restroom. Date came out to a little over 50 bucks......man I better make something of this but this girl is cute. So we Uber out to my place and go to the pool. Perfect weather, my pool, and it is a drunkfest on a Tuesday. A bunch of drunk bros (god I hate my apartment's clients) and overweight chicks. I try to take her away to see the city view but one of the fat chicks comments on something my girl was wearing and then the girl talks to her.

Once again another hurdle. I do have my arm around the girl as we are looking at the sight but then as the fat chick is talking to her, a couple drunk guys come in to talk to my girl. All of the girls in this set are fat or just ugly and the guys are buzzed or just drunk, typical bros. I am lost on how to intervene but trying to keep my emotions together, clearly losing this set to my ratchet/bro pool yet again. One of the girls asked how we met and she tells them I approached her at a mall, then the girl asks "wait so that's it?". The drunk dude shouts "yyyaaawww savage".

Then the fat b1tch gives her shocked reaction and asks me "dude you approach girls you don't even know?". Drunk dude comes in and says "uh dude don't even give her any mind bro ur a savage". This drunk group next to us has ruined this set and I need to get her out of there fast. My girl is looking at me and I say "if they look like her I do" to be funny and she rolls her eyes. They are dramatizing the whole situation.

I look and smile and tell the girl I am with "hey you wanna play me in pool?".

She tells me she enjoyed tonight and really needs to go. I volunteer to help her go back. I press the floor where the pool tables are at as a last ditch effort to save the date but she presses the ground floor, giving me that look of "I know what you did". I tell her in the elevator she should play me in pool since its classier than rooftop drunks and she says "hey, you hyped up".

I have no time for it and we get to the lobby. I try to grab her waist but she gets apart from me.

Before she heads up I try to kiss close and get rejected. She smiles and shakes her head and a couple of women walking in our direction saw it.

Yup, I feel like a loser now. Time to hit the freaking bed. Dear god my pool is a wild card, it is sometimes good but usually ratchets and bros, both ruining dates. I am so fed up with my god awful neighborhood. Thankfully some news on the employment front as I hear back from a company next week but man as soon as I do I am freaking out of here. My logistics have f-cked me up big time with two almost pools and I am vetting my next community for who lives there. Too many ratchets and too many frat bro types in my current building which has led to two failed daygame dates.

GOD I am livid and I spent $50 bucks. I feel like a sucker.

This is me tonight.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The date was so bad and so was the situation that I went back to my apartment and vomited, then got a headache. I feel like I winged it because she was hot but even despite the logistics crap out of my hand screwed it over. No more rooftop pool, ever, you get what you paid for and so many ratchets and bros capitalized on the good prices which has led to an awful community in my place. Bad vibes today, bad vibes.

Hey its experience to learn. Getting more dates now but more dates are resulting in sh*t too. Just have to learn what not to do sometimes. I am definitely getting a place near the happening spots of the city, logistics are just way too important.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this thread has gone past 20 pages, to any dude reading this and trying to get into daygame, do not be discouraged. I literally started my daygame journey this year, have bad logistics, and a load of stuff going on in my life that is not for the best (unemployment being one of them but I saved up with a lot of runway ahead). This is year 1 and I did not expect it to go well at all. Do not be discourage to do it, I am just rambling and share more negatives than I do positives on this thread. Sometimes our biggest wins come after our biggest losses, so they say.

I know that there is a possibility for me to get a better job, work my way to better logistics, and these are all just lessons. I want this thread to ideally go to 50 pages before I can make any conclusion on my cold approach journey.

Reaction score
I had a pretty similar date yesterday lol. Rooftop bar, shvtty food and drinks, cranky bish with low energy…I didn’t even bother texting her after the date lol. I’m too old to be trying to “game” chicks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have bad logistics
Logistics matter more in night approaching than they matter in day approaching. You want to be walking distance from the bars where you do approaches so that you can bring a woman home easily from the bar. A short Uber/Lyft ride (~10 minutes) is acceptable but not ideal. Beyond that, a man's logistics for the same night lay from the bars are crap.

If a man is doing non-bar approaches, logistics matter less. You don't need to live walking distance from a bar, but it helps. If you don't live walking distance from a bar that is either good for pickup or one that is good for hosting first dates, your seduction process is going to take longer. Instead of same night lays or first date lays, you're going to have to do something like 3-4 dates to get laid. If you need 3-4 dates to get laid, it's better to have a longer term relational focus but not be blue pill/beta about having LTRs.

load of stuff going on in my life that is not for the best (unemployment being one of them but I saved up with a lot of runway ahead).

Your looks are your personality when dealing with women 18-34. Until their early to mid-30s, a good portion of women don't care about providers or provider potential. The 20 something women who care about providers or provider potential are women looking to get married and/or start a family soon. A lot of SoSuave forum participants wouldn't be compatible with these women anyway.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am officially on Day 9 of NoFap and oh yeah, definitely felt it kicking in this morning. Had to think about sex but the morningwood was different. Still managed to not fap but man I could not stop thinking about sex as I was sleeping in this morning. Got a final round this afternoon as well for a company so fingers crossed. If all goes right, my unemployment may end, knock on wood.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am officially on Day 9 of NoFap and oh yeah, definitely felt it kicking in this morning. Had to think about sex but the morningwood was different. Still managed to not fap but man I could not stop thinking about sex as I was sleeping in this morning.
Keep nofap going! Morning wood is better with nofap.