Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you can have a fun weekend there, but I found Nashville not to be a fun place to live long term. Rosemary and Broadway get old after a few months or so once you live there and the cost of living keeps increasing. Yes I've had plenty of good times at those bars, but I've also had a shvt load of duds and bad experiences in those places too. If you want to survive in Nashville, then you will have to drink the Kool Aid by convincing yourself that you live in God's City and worship the Preds/Titans. You want to survive Nashville, do exactly that lol.
Nah, don't need to convince myself. Not even a hockey/NFL fan.whether good or bad experiences, life is what you make it. I will make the city worthwhile for me.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can have a fun weekend there, but I found Nashville not to be a fun place to live long term.
Some cities don't end up working well for certain people. I had a similar experience with Phoenix. There are some positive elements of living in Phoenix. I found some practical elements of day-to-day in the Phoenix area challenging. I found the employment market there lackluster. For a metro area of its size, the quality of jobs is disappointing. Despite its massive growth, the quality of jobs felt like something you'd see a metro area of 500,000 not multiple millions.

Reaction score
Some cities don't end up working well for certain people. I had a similar experience with Phoenix. There are some positive elements of living in Phoenix. I found some practical elements of day-to-day in the Phoenix area challenging. I found the employment market there lackluster. For a metro area of its size, the quality of jobs is disappointing. Despite its massive growth, the quality of jobs felt like something you'd see a metro area of 500,000 not multiple millions.
That’s how I felt about the job market in Nashville as well. To get a decent job, you had to be relocated by your company like @Lifeman for example. If you wanted to leave your company then you were shvt out of luck unless you wanted to take a pay/benefit cut.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found some practical elements of day-to-day in the Phoenix area challenging. I found the employment market there lackluster. For a metro area of its size, the quality of jobs is disappointing. Despite its massive growth, the quality of jobs felt like something you'd see a metro area of 500,000 not multiple millions.
That’s how I felt about the job market in Nashville as well. To get a decent job, you had to be relocated by your company like @Lifeman for example.
Phoenix doesn't have a lot of major company headquarters. Phoenix was nothing before air conditioning got popular. It was essentially uninhabitable. Maricopa County, which covers most of the Phoenix area, had a population of 331,000 in 1950. It was in the 900,000s in 1970. In 1990, it was 2.1 million. In 2020, it was nearly 4.5 million. Phoenix is relatively young as a populated place.

Phoenix has been decent for medical industry work for decades simply because of all of the retirees that move to the area.

He likely is alive.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alive, kicking, but man it has been a while for sure. So I didn't get the time to post about this because I had a trip planned and a hurricane had just run through Florida on the last week of September. However, something unexpected happened.

September 30 - An unexpected surprise.

I was packing up for a trip over the weekend where I would be visiting a friend but then noticed that the weather was as clear as day in Miami after the entire state had endured through a nasty hurricane. One of my wings hits me up for Happy Hour and I take him up on it. We go to our usual spot and to say that the place was crawling with dimes was an understatement. I decide to say **** it and just approach like a madman. I had survived a few days of not rubbing one out and I felt like I was not going to be in Miami for a good week so why not.

First two approaches are rejections. Later on, I hit it off well with this two-set and my wing chimes in. My girl is a pale brunette with blue eyes and his is a Latina. We chat for a good amount and I move the set around without much issues, gaining some agreement here. However, I notice that they are with a bigger group which kind of soaks them in since it is mixed with dudes. I end up losing the set because of that.

We keep approaching and approaching but the next 3 are mostly going nowhere. Wing does last long with his girl in one but I don't last that long. Not long after, we approach this blonde two set (mind you it is only 9 PM) and it seems promising. Both are from California and it is a good vibe going overall. I do not remember all of what I said here. The vibe was good and the girls were chill too. My wing had a good thing going with the blonde he was with and I was doing well with my girl too.

However, once again, the groups strike. We find that the two blondes were waiting for a larger group that comes and that kills the approach. It was apparently a bachelor party and I am still trying to learn how to game big groups. Both my wing and I grow frustrated for a moment but have to remind ourself that it is barely 10 right now. We decide to keep at it and the next two approaches are rejections, both sets were blondes. In case you notice a trend, my wing and I love blonde girls lol.

We keep at it and then hit a two-set where one girl is this short but slim brunette with freckles and icy blue eyes. The other girl is this tall blonde who is sexy as h3ll. Wing hits it off with the blonde who is from Toronto (uh oh!) and I hit it off well with the short brunette who is from.........Long Island! Two game h3lls but I think nothing of it and go with the flow. We get a good vibe going with the girls and try to move them to the Marina area of the bar. I have my hands around the brunette's waist without any resistance while blonde puts her hands on my wing's shoulders.

Funny thing is that some random dude from our pickup group actually tries to open the blonde and says "hey nice dress" and she immediately goes "not interested". It was hilarious and even the brunette smirked a bit. We get a view of the Marina and things are going well overall. Bartender knows me and fist bumps me along the way so minor social proof there. Brunette asks me how I know him and I told her I just know people. She probes and I say "alright officer, I used to come here a lot!".

We feel a light drizzle which annoys the girls and they said they do not know where they want to go. I tell them about the area I am in and how it is more indoor ****tail bars, they say they would love that. Unfortunately for me, it is a 25 min Uber and I know @SW15 has told me that this is not ideal for logistics. However, blonde said she always wanted to explore the area more and so we go there.

Blonde saved it but in the Uber, me and brunette have intimate talks. Blonde and wing are behind us in the seat and they are having fun it seems. I pull the brunette close to me and playfully tease her about her favorite drink (Moscow Mule), jokingly telling her she doesn't care about Ukraine. At this point I am having fun with it and even kissing her a bit behind the ears as I tease her.

We arrive at the bar itself and it wasn't a bad drive at all. However, the bar itself was loud as f-ck inside and crawling with thirsty dudes. As soon as we step into it, random dudes are approaching the girls we came with and trying to sleaze on them. We get a drink and immediately as we are in our area of the bar drinking, two random dudes try to hit on blonde who ignores them. Well, one of them walks away calling all of us "f-ggts!" and we ignored him. I joke and say "yeah I am so gay" while kissing the brunette who laughs about it. Brunette squeezes my lower back too which makes me moan a bit in relief, she told me she was a masseuse.

Blonde doesn't like the vibe and I am afraid that I have sinked this set because I never knew this bar was so bad. However, she is so into my wing and the brunette is into me that I think this can be saved. We go to the outdoor area and talk about a small world, I see my neighbor there who is this sexy Latina. She talks me up and talks about how I workout and lift heavy (LMFAO I ain't built like that girl!). Brunette gets touchy with me and then Latina talks about where we live and how it has pool and everything.

BBBRRRUUUHHHH, God Bless ya Mamacita!

Latina hypes up our apartment, especially the pool tables we have and the floor full of them, so much that now the blonde and brunette want to go there. I uber them there and it is like a 5 minute Uber. We get there, my favorite receptionist is there. However, I see the sexual tension between me and the brunette dying down.

We go to the room with the pool tables and play some pool together. It was a close one with me and the brunette on the team along with blonde and wing. We barely scrape by and I sink wing's final ball. Brunette jumps in excitement and I pick her up and swing her around, groaned a bit too.

Everyone seems thirsty but there were only two water bottles in that area in the refrigerator, apartment leaves them there for guests. I tell wing and blonde to get them and I tell brunette I know where she can go for water bottles herself. Take her right up to my apartment and she loves how it looks. We look each other in the eyes momentarily and start making out, she is really down.

Stripped her down slowly, ate her out, and then even let her massage me a bit as we were nude. After that, I smashed and that was that. On NoFap so bringing up the details will make me break it. We did it about three different times that night and I made her *** about twice.

I thought we would get text from wing and the blonde but nah. Come to find a day later, receptionist at apartment desk tells me "man, ya boy was really getting down with blondie haha! I mean I got this on camera and she was fine as heck but bro your boy was really getting down to business". Thank god management at the apartment is laid back and let us get away with my wing screwing the blonde in one of the recreational areas.

Both of these girls were well above average.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alive, kicking, but man it has been a while for sure. So I didn't get the time to post about this because I had a trip planned and a hurricane had just run through Florida on the last week of September. However, something unexpected happened.

I was packing up for a trip over the weekend where I would be visiting a friend but then noticed that the weather was as clear as day in Miami after the entire state had endured through a nasty hurricane. One of my wings hits me up for Happy Hour and I take him up on it. We go to our usual spot and to say that the place was crawling with dimes was an understatement. I decide to say **** it and just approach like a madman. I had survived a few days of not rubbing one out and I felt like I was not going to be in Miami for a good week so why not.

First two approaches are rejections. Later on, I hit it off well with this two-set and my wing chimes in. My girl is a pale brunette with blue eyes and his is a Latina. We chat for a good amount and I move the set around without much issues, gaining some agreement here. However, I notice that they are with a bigger group which kind of soaks them in since it is mixed with dudes. I end up losing the set because of that.

We keep approaching and approaching but the next 3 are mostly going nowhere. Wing does last long with his girl in one but I don't last that long. Not long after, we approach this blonde two set (mind you it is only 9 PM) and it seems promising. Both are from California and it is a good vibe going overall. I do not remember all of what I said here. The vibe was good and the girls were chill too. My wing had a good thing going with the blonde he was with and I was doing well with my girl too.

However, once again, the groups strike. We find that the two blondes were waiting for a larger group that comes and that kills the approach. It was apparently a bachelor party and I am still trying to learn how to game big groups. Both my wing and I grow frustrated for a moment but have to remind ourself that it is barely 10 right now. We decide to keep at it and the next two approaches are rejections, both sets were blondes. In case you notice a trend, my wing and I love blonde girls lol.

We keep at it and then hit a two-set where one girl is this short but slim brunette with freckles and icy blue eyes. The other girl is this tall blonde who is sexy as h3ll. Wing hits it off with the blonde who is from Toronto (uh oh!) and I hit it off well with the short brunette who is from.........Long Island! Two game h3lls but I think nothing of it and go with the flow. We get a good vibe going with the girls and try to move them to the Marina area of the bar. I have my hands around the brunette's waist without any resistance while blonde puts her hands on my wing's shoulders.

Funny thing is that some random dude from our pickup group actually tries to open the blonde and says "hey nice dress" and she immediately goes "not interested". It was hilarious and even the brunette smirked a bit. We get a view of the Marina and things are going well overall. Bartender knows me and fist bumps me along the way so minor social proof there. Brunette asks me how I know him and I told her I just know people. She probes and I say "alright officer, I used to come here a lot!".

We feel a light drizzle which annoys the girls and they said they do not know where they want to go. I tell them about the area I am in and how it is more indoor ****tail bars, they say they would love that. Unfortunately for me, it is a 25 min Uber and I know @SW15 has told me that this is not ideal for logistics. However, blonde said she always wanted to explore the area more and so we go there.

Blonde saved it but in the Uber, me and brunette have intimate talks. Blonde and wing are behind us in the seat and they are having fun it seems. I pull the brunette close to me and playfully tease her about her favorite drink (Moscow Mule), jokingly telling her she doesn't care about Ukraine. At this point I am having fun with it and even kissing her a bit behind the ears as I tease her.

We arrive at the bar itself and it wasn't a bad drive at all. However, the bar itself was loud as f-ck inside and crawling with thirsty dudes. As soon as we step into it, random dudes are approaching the girls we came with and trying to sleaze on them. We get a drink and immediately as we are in our area of the bar drinking, two random dudes try to hit on blonde who ignores them. Well, one of them walks away calling all of us "f-ggts!" and we ignored him. I joke and say "yeah I am so gay" while kissing the brunette who laughs about it. Brunette squeezes my lower back too which makes me moan a bit in relief, she told me she was a masseuse.

Blonde doesn't like the vibe and I am afraid that I have sinked this set because I never knew this bar was so bad. However, she is so into my wing and the brunette is into me that I think this can be saved. We go to the outdoor area and talk about a small world, I see my neighbor there who is this sexy Latina. She talks me up and talks about how I workout and lift heavy (LMFAO I ain't built like that girl!). Brunette gets touchy with me and then Latina talks about where we live and how it has pool and everything.

Latina hypes up our apartment, especially the pool tables we have and the floor full of them, so much that now the blonde and brunette want to go there. I uber them there and it is like a 5 minute Uber. We get there, my favorite receptionist is there. However, I see the sexual tension between me and the brunette dying down.

We go to the room with the pool tables and play some pool together. It was a close one with me and the brunette on the team along with blonde and wing. We barely scrape by and I sink wing's final ball. Brunette jumps in excitement and I pick her up and swing her around, groaned a bit too.

Everyone seems thirsty but there were only two water bottles in that area in the refrigerator, apartment leaves them there for guests. I tell wing and blonde to get them and I tell brunette I know where she can go for water bottles herself. Take her right up to my apartment and she loves how it looks. We look each other in the eyes momentarily and start making out, she is really down.

Stripped her down slowly, ate her out, and then even let her massage me a bit as we were nude. After that, I smashed and that was that. On NoFap so bringing up the details will make me break it. We did it about three different times that night and I made her *** about twice.

I thought we would get text from wing and the blonde but nah. Come to find a day later, receptionist at apartment desk tells me "man, ya boy was really getting down with blondie haha! I mean I got this on camera and she was fine as heck but bro your boy was really getting down to business". Thank god management at the apartment is laid back and let us get away with my wing screwing the blonde in one of the recreational areas.

Congratulations, man! I’m glad to see that your consistent approaching is paying off.

Logistics wise, did you tell the girls how long the Uber ride was before you punched it in?

I love that your neighbor winged for you and basically hyped you up lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, man! I’m glad to see that your consistent approaching is paying off.

Logistics wise, did you tell the girls how long the Uber ride was before you punched it in?

I love that your neighbor winged for you and basically hyped you up lol.
I didn't because the blonde always wanted to explore the area so I kind of acted like I was doing her a favor.

Reaction score
Buddy, I'm glad you sealed a good win. I almost broke no fap, but I thought about this topic and my Delayed Ejaculation problem and stopped myself lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said, it had been a while for sure. I was busy with a whole lot of stuff but so far, things are not looking the most promising outside of game. My job hunt has fallen apart. I had interviews in the final stages and 2 of the companies I had them with have frozen hiring due to market conditions. I am not feeling well about my chances at all and if I do not get something by November, I am going to have to look to move back in with my parents. It also dawned on me that when I was traveling, I spent a lot of money and am slowly falling into the trap that @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 found himself falling into.

Now more than anything in my life, I need routine and calmness. Old mentor of mines hit me up and he is starting up a new team at a major organization, they have tasked him to lead it. It seems promising but also deflating because I thought for sure that by October 15th, I'd have something but I have been hit with a curve ball at the last minute.

I have also plateaued on my weight loss due to unhealthy eating and as for the no fap, well when I came back from my traveling over the weekend I had gone a week without fapping that I compensated by rubbing one out every day of the week so far.

This October has not been kind to me and I feel it. If I do not get it together, I am facing moving out of Miami altogether soon. However, I keep my head up and wake up with a positive mindset despite how awful the job market is right now. All it takes is just one promising opportunity to fall through the cracks and I am there.

Reaction score
So as @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 said, it had been a while for sure. I was busy with a whole lot of stuff but so far, things are not looking the most promising outside of game. My job hunt has fallen apart. I had interviews in the final stages and 2 of the companies I had them with have frozen hiring due to market conditions. I am not feeling well about my chances at all and if I do not get something by November, I am going to have to look to move back in with my parents. It also dawned on me that when I was traveling, I spent a lot of money and am slowly falling into the trap that @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 found himself falling into.
Well some good news for you is that it wasn't being unemployed that killed me financially, it was the dumb job I took out of desperation from being unemployed that ruined me. I actually didn't spend a lot of money being unemployed despite going on a vacation & having a girlfriend during it. The job was much worse because I had to spend money to get to and back from the job and you are going to stress spend a whole lot more working a dead end shvtty job than being temporarily unemployed.

Do your parents live in a decent city with jobs because you might be better off in Miami than going back to a town off the beaten path? If you don't have any money saved up then you are probably screwed, but if it's you just not wanting to tap into savings then you might want to just bite your tongue lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frozen hiring due to market conditions.....how awful the job market is right now
This was going on in Fall 2007 and Spring 2008 as I was finishing up grad school. I was having employers ghost me after interviews (before employer ghosting was actually called employer ghosting). I was getting a barrage of form email rejections too. I know some of my classmates did actually hear about employer hiring freezes.

As someone who was in the employment market during the depths of the late 2000s recession, I can identify with everything you are experiencing.

Well some good news for you is that it wasn't being unemployed that killed me financially, it was the dumb job I took out of desperation from being unemployed that ruined me. I actually didn't spend a lot of money being unemployed despite going on a vacation & having a girlfriend during it.
A lot of unemployed people will take a bad job out of desperation. I perceive this is an issue that is worse for men because our sexual worthiness is tied into our employment status for a good portion of our lives.

I'm impressed that you kept a girlfriend during unemployment. Many girlfriends leave men during periods of unemployment.

Do your parents live in a decent city with jobs because you might be better off in Miami than going back to a town off the beaten path?
This is a problem for many men. Many men have parents living in areas that aren't good for jobs or for mating, regardless of the current economic conditions at the moment.

An area needs a population of 150,000+ to be decent for dating, especially if you are age 25+ and not affiliated with a college/university. 100,000 - 149,999 is borderline. Sub 100,000 is going to be challenging.

Reaction score
This was going on in Fall 2007 and Spring 2008 as I was finishing up grad school. I was having employers ghost me after interviews (before employer ghosting was actually called employer ghosting). I was getting a barrage of form email rejections too. I know some of my classmates did actually hear about employer hiring freezes.

As someone who was in the employment market during the depths of the late 2000s recession, I can identify with everything you are experiencing.
I really hope there's no BS recession around the corner, I just started making good money :(

A lot of unemployed people will take a bad job out of desperation. I perceive this is an issue that is worse for men because our sexual worthiness is tied into our employment status for a good portion of our lives.

I'm impressed that you kept a girlfriend during unemployment. Many girlfriends leave men during periods of unemployment.
Well, I went and got a medical certification during the summer, so she was dating me knowing that I was going to be making decent money eventually. I fell for a job (they are a Dallas company fml lol) outside that because it seemed easier, they bribed me with expensive meals/goodies, and I had never worked in one of those fancy Millennial style offices before. Despite my previous job being at a fortune 10 company, they were really Dorian with our branch and treated us like disposable dog food. The girl started getting worse and worse later as the fall progressed because of her maturity level/logistics.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love that lay report, dude. Good stuff.
I tend to skip the daygame approaches but love reading night game FR's. Especially detailed ones. Sometimes get ideas for convo material and openers and what not.
ps - Your wing sounds like a slayer! He a stupidly handsome mofo like my wing?! lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

my further contact with this one or was it kinda a ONS vibe?