Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oct 14 field report.

I didn'At feel like it, I really didn't. However, I knew I had to do it. I knew that I had to get out there after a week of BS traveling. I knew I had to get back into the game after this whole week has been job interviews and no approaching. No other choice bros. So I did it. I wanted to go out to the prime spots for game but I ended up going out to the local bars in my suburban area instead. Oh man was the quality just god awful to say the least.

Mostly dudes in the bars and I mean it was just awful. Go to a bar I was thinking of moving girls to and then come to find, that bar was packed for all the wrong reasons. Try to move through it but one dude out with his girl stands in the one spot I can use to move through. I gently grab him and go around him as he pushes me softly. I look back confused and he says "why you push bro" (clearly Latino guy) and I tell him I didn't mean to, he smiles and taps me on the shoulder. For some reason I tell him "look great tonight bro, have a good one" and he gives me an awkward look. Looking back at it, it was sorta gay.

Why did I even think of going to the local bars? Because I didn't even have the energy to go to the main bar in Miami that is good on a Friday. Come on Pinkman, get it together (Strong Walter White vibes right @BillyPilgrim). However, I say screw it and take an Uber out to the main bar. Get there and at first, I don't really do much but wander around.

Approach 1

Approach a 3 set and tell them "fine, I will take a pic of all of you". They smile and agree, well that was nice. After 30 min of wandering around like an idiot because I was gonna solo nightgame, this is what I do. I take the pic, one girl is really into me but her friends have to run to the bathroom so I kind of let the set die out. She blows me a kiss as she joins her friends to go to the bathroom. Could have done more with that Pinkman....could have done more.

Approach 2

I do the same line at a popular area of the bar with a two-set but I was WAY OFF with my assumption. Apparently, it is a bachelorette party and it is actually a......you guessed it....10 SET! Come on @SW15 I wanna hear your thoughts on this LOL. I take so many pics of them at the main cool area of the bar yo. One of them gets up to buy me a drink and I take more pics but it is 1 on 10 yo. Then some random girl I had approached a month ago photo bombs the pic but I remember her name. She laughs and then tries to get in the pic but the party shoves her away. This girl in 6'1 and she shoves one of the girls back, she was clearly drunk btw.

Believe it or not @SW15 this girl went to high school at Fort Worth and moved to Miami for college lol. Anyways, she backs away laughing because her friends had pulled her away and then I take more pics of the set but man, not a realistic set at all lol. Major bachelorette party and they get me one more drink. I go away after that.

Approach 3

Since this is an outdoors bar, we hear a ton of loud motors. I see this short Latin two-set and ask them what they thought it was. They say motorcycle. Whole approach seemed awkward as some big tall dude bumped me and then I went back to talking to the set. I tell them they look great and to have a great day. One of the girls squeezes my arm and tells me "you too"....I could have done more with that. Come on Pinkman. Come on.

Approach 4

I approach this two-set near the fan at the outdoor bar and try to guess their background, opened with "you two are so Brazilian". Left not knowing their background because I did not want to waste my time.

Approach 5

I see this girl in a Leopard skirt and ask "how did you kill that thing?". She laughs, taps me on the shoulder, and says she talked to it. We have a fun convo. I said she looks real Brazilian but she says she is Austrian. She is there with a friend she met from Bumble BFF who is this grumpy Mexican girl who wants no piece of me lol. We have a good convo but I am not able to engage the friend as much as I'd like. Some random dude interrupts my set asking the girl I was talking to if she has a lighter and she reaches into her purse to hand him the lighter but she doesn't entertain him beyond that.

Man if I had a wing I could have done more here but I do talk to the Mexican friend meanwhile and she is not having much of me, she seems sad that night. Go back to talking to the girl and it is going well. Apparently she is visiting Miami from NYC and she moved there like a month ago. We have a great convo, she lives in the same area of Manhattan that I used to live in. I give her suggestions but then suggest we go to another bar, that fails. Then I suggest minutes later we go to another area of the bar, that fails.

Another friend of theirs arrives, it is this Israeli girl. I guess she is Israeli and all, we have a fun convo but then they all leave.

I had IG closed the Austrian girl at least but here is the weird part, she had an Asian name and told me how she lived in China for 3 years. Fun stuff.

Approach 6

Alright bros, get this. So I open these two cute blondes near an outdoor bar with a weird line. One tall blonde has a ponytail and I ask "so how many guys have tried to pull your ponytail tonight?". Her and her friend laugh, they say none. We have some fun banter but come to find? They are in the SAME part of town as me, like next door neighbors yo. So we chat back and forth and it is going well. Both of them are grad students living in Miami but originally from Phili.

They are from Phili, I am from Atlanta (as I tell them) and they bring up the World Series and how the Phillies recently beat the Braves. I joke and said "its not like we have won the championship recently or anything", they laugh about that. Great vibes going so I try to lead them to the Marina and....they agree. We have more good convos as I tease ponytail and her friend a bit. Then I try to lead them to another bar and come to find as I am succeeding in doing that, they run into their freaking classmates at the bar. Luckily, I got both of the girls' IGs but that is it.

Well, that wraps up the night and I head back home.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not have high expectations of the night but man it felt great to be out gaming, really great. No pull and none of the girls even followed me back on IG so game was likely wack on my end. However, it is a great warmup for a weekend full of daygame and perhaps even nightgame. I am so happy to be back after a week spent traveling and doing touristy nonsense.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 approaches is a solid quantity.

I wanted to go out to the prime spots for game but I ended up going out to the local bars in my suburban area instead. Oh man was the quality just god awful to say the least.

Mostly dudes in the bars and I mean it was just awful.
In most metro areas, the bars in more suburban areas are not as good as the more bustling neighborhoods closer to the central city.

Even in the central city, a bar will always have a less than ideal ratio.

Approach 2

I do the same line at a popular area of the bar with a two-set but I was WAY OFF with my assumption. Apparently, it is a bachelorette party and it is actually a......you guessed it....10 SET! Come on @SW15 I wanna hear your thoughts on this LOL. I take so many pics of them at the main cool area of the bar yo. One of them gets up to buy me a drink and I take more pics but it is 1 on 10 yo. Then some random girl I had approached a month ago photo bombs the pic but I remember her name. She laughs and then tries to get in the pic but the party shoves her away. This girl in 6'1 and she shoves one of the girls back, she was clearly drunk btw.

Believe it or not @SW15 this girl went to high school at Fort Worth and moved to Miami for college lol. Anyways, she backs away laughing because her friends had pulled her away and then I take more pics of the set but man, not a realistic set at all lol. Major bachelorette party and they get me one more drink. I go away after that.
The picture taking approach is a simping approach. Never do it. You are doing something for a woman without her demonstrating worth.

Bachelorette parties are usually a waste of time. The groups are too large. It's more about attention whorring than actual whorring. The media likes to hype bachelorette parties as easy lays. Some guys have gotten laid from bachelorette parties, but it's rare.

Who would have a bachelorette party in a suburban bar? Downtown Miami or South Beach.

Fort Worth women in Fort Worth are reasonably pleasant. I'm not out in Fort Worth much but I like the Fort Worth scene in many ways more than the Dallas scene.

Approach 5

I see this girl in a Leopard skirt and ask "how did you kill that thing?". She laughs, taps me on the shoulder, and says she talked to it. We have a fun convo. I said she looks real Brazilian but she says she is Austrian. She is there with a friend she met from Bumble BFF who is this grumpy Mexican girl who wants no piece of me lol. We have a good convo but I am not able to engage the friend as much as I'd like.

Man if I had a wing I could have done more here but I do talk to the Mexican friend meanwhile and she is not having much of me, she seems sad that night. Go back to talking to the girl and it is going well. Apparently she is visiting Miami from NYC and she moved there like a month ago. We have a great convo, she lives in the same area of Manhattan that I used to live in. I give her suggestions but then suggest we go to another bar, that fails. Then I suggest minutes later we go to another area of the bar, that fails.
Good opener on the leopard skirt woman.

I'm not even sure a wing would help if the Mexicana was that grumpy. 2 sets are realistic for a solo approacher at night. In general, it's better to do all night game with a wing. I've gone out to bars with other guys. Most were useless. My 6'4" friend was serious about approaching, but he spam approached.

Non-bar approaching is better suited for the solo guy but even there are issues with that. There are even groups in non-bar approaching. I can isolate women easier in some non-bar venues.

Approach 6

So I open these two cute blondes near an outdoor bar with a weird line. One tall blonde has a ponytail and I ask "so how many guys have tried to pull your ponytail tonight?". Her and her friend laugh, they say none. We have some fun banter but come to find? They are in the SAME part of town as me, like next door neighbors yo. So we chat back and forth and it is going well. Both of them are grad students living in Miami but originally from Phili.

They are from Phili, I am from Atlanta (as I tell them) and they bring up the World Series and how the Phillies recently beat the Braves. I joke and said "its not like we have won the championship recently or anything", they laugh about that. Great vibes going so I try to lead them to the Marina and....they agree. We have more good convos as I tease ponytail and her friend a bit. Then I try to lead them to another bar and come to find as I am succeeding in doing that, they run into their freaking classmates at the bar. Luckily, I got both of the girls' IGs but that is it.
That's a very good and creative opener.

Never get IGs. Ask a woman on a date, get her to agree to a date, then get her number.

Reaction score
I did not have high expectations of the night but man it felt great to be out gaming, really great. No pull and none of the girls even followed me back on IG so game was likely wack on my end. However, it is a great warmup for a weekend full of daygame and perhaps even nightgame. I am so happy to be back after a week spent traveling and doing touristy nonsense.
like it’s been days since you asked for IG or just a few hours? I’d give it some time lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said, yesterday was definitely a trip for sure but the expectations were low. The expectations were purely to get out there and get back into the routine of doing cold approach. TBH, my game was awful yesterday. However, just the fact that I am finally back out there hitting the pavement is something to me. Traveling is overrated btw.

Reaction score
Traveling is overrated btw
Hahaha I recently came to that realization too. My only trips will be well planned out Months in Advanced trips to places I want to go to. No more of this spontaneous weekend warrior/3 day trips to Los Angeles or something. I remembered I travelled the most when I was in Nashville to fill a void because that was the only thing I could do in my life. Regardless, as soon as I got on the departing flight back to Nashville, depression & anxiety would hit me again. This is why I don’t respect women that constantly do these weekend warrior trips 20 times a year. Plus, fvck airports too, I miss the pandemic era when I could get a row to myself and less crowds.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha I recently came to that realization too. My only trips will be well planned out Months in Advanced trips to places I want to go to. No more of this spontaneous weekend warrior/3 day trips to Los Angeles or something. I remembered I travelled the most when I was in Nashville to fill a void because that was the only thing I could do in my life. Regardless, as soon as I got on the departing flight back to Nashville, depression & anxiety would hit me again. This is why I don’t respect women that constantly do these weekend warrior trips 20 times a year. Plus, fvck airports too, I miss the pandemic era when I could get a row to myself and less crowds.
I have thought about taking an Amtrak to my next destination but yeah man, seriously screw flying. Airports have made me realize how stupid the average person is. Oh and the crying baby, always ruins a flight. I could never sleep on a flight either. The worst thing is when I get an aisle seat and try to be one of the last ones on the plane, going on many minutes after they have said my zone can board, but then despite all that the two people next to me have not gotten on the freaking plane and I need to get up again.

IMO, based on where I am at, if I am not going to a city for p-ssy reasons (getting laid) then I see no value in traveling. I can see landmarks when I am old.

Reaction score
I have thought about taking an Amtrak to my next destination but yeah man, seriously screw flying. Airports have made me realize how stupid the average person is. Oh and the crying baby, always ruins a flight. I could never sleep on a flight either. The worst thing is when I get an aisle seat and try to be one of the last ones on the plane, going on many minutes after they have said my zone can board, but then despite all that the two people next to me have not gotten on the freaking plane and I need to get up again.

IMO, based on where I am at, if I am not going to a city for p-ssy reasons (getting laid) then I see no value in traveling. I can see landmarks when I am old.
NGL, Amtrak is trash if you live in the southeast and you live in Miami, Fl so you are at the worst possible place to be lol. I’d recommend it for Western or Northeastern routes to Canada or something. I’ve taken Amtrak through the Rockies, California, Pacific Northwest, Montana, Utah and I would definitely recommend that if you need a chill vacation to sit and get your mind straight.

We are the opposite lol because I could care less about pvssy for traveling. I love experiencing foreign aesthetics like seeing one of those Asian Pagodas for the first time lol. I have zero shame in just paying for it if I’m that desperate ha.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NGL, Amtrak is trash if you live in the southeast and you live in Miami, Fl so you are at the worst possible place to be lol. I’d recommend it for Western or Northeastern routes to Canada or something. I’ve taken Amtrak through the Rockies, California, Pacific Northwest, Montana, Utah and I would definitely recommend that if you need a chill vacation to sit and get your mind straight.

We are the opposite lol because I could care less about pvssy for traveling. I have zero shame in just paying for it if I’m that desperate ha.
What's terrible about it for the south? The views or just the train itself?

Also, it is not about desperation. I mean I like trying out game in different cities to see how it is like.

Reaction score
What's terrible about it for the south? The views or just the train itself?

Also, it is not about desperation. I mean I like trying out game in different cities to see how it is like.
Amtrak in general takes foreverrr, add 3-4 hours to a normal travel driving wise. If I was to go from Houston to New Orleans it would be a good 9 hours. In addition, the trains in the southeast are less comfortable and more greyhound atmosphere than the west and northeast. Last, there’s not much to see in the south road trip wise other than towns so imagine spending a day in a greyhound traveling through Mississippi?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse you're going about this all wrong. Have you tried the funny faces approach? It doesn't hurt to loosen up a bit.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oct 15

First real day back daygaming. Despite a night of somewhat heavy drinking on Friday, I was able to wake up early enough and be productive with doing some chores. Headed out to meet my wing but found that the dude was running 30 min late. First time meeting him but we had been chatting back and forth. Wing was this Latin guy from Colombia. Meanwhile, while I waited for him, I had done a set.

Set 1

Saw this cute blonde and decided to open her. She was British but her name was Dutch. Teased her about it a bit but she had to step into the store so I could not make much happen.

I waited for my wing and took a lap around to find this cute Eastern Euro brunette with dark hair walking around. Before I could approach her, she answers a phone call so I bail.

Finally meet my wing though. For the most part the day was dry or I would not go in as much. Dude had done about 4 approaches or so before I do another approach.

Approach 2

Indirect approach on an EE chick with her dog. She looked older up close. Man, I swear that is the downfall of daygame, you do not know how hot girls really are until you get up close and by then it can be too late. She was friendly but the set did not last long.

Approach 3

I see this girl ahead of us with a ponytail and open her. My open is about her ponytail and I call her bold for it, say she must be Eastern Euro. Girl was a Latina from the Bronx visiting NYC. We chatted for a solid couple of minutes at the very least as I walked down the whole path with her and everything. It was al good but then I find that she is going back to NYC tomorrow. I try to Instaclose and she says "yeah I have to decline". Definitely a straightforward rejection lol, whatever, I tell her to have a nice day but keep on going.

Approach 4

See cute girl with sunglasses. I try to close but she does not speak English, only does Portuguese. Anyways, no luck here.

Approach 5

Wing and I are walking around and all but I see this hot blonde walk past us, she has those sunglasses on. Immediately, I turn back and approach. Open her direct and all, she is feeling it. We have a nice fun back and forth. Then I tell her she must be from somewhere like France based on her accent, I was way off, she was Russian. So we keep chatting and I Insta close her. As soon as I follow her (account is private), she accepts and follows me back minutes later. Finally, a win.

Approach 6

Approached a chick from Uruguay with poor English, nothing happened past that.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 and @SW15

The neat thing about my close today? Well I am into college football since I went to a top tier college football school. Bama vs Tenn was playing on the big screen at a bar nearby as this girl walked by me and at first I was like WTF, Bama is down by a lot. I ignore the score and approach her. Years ago, I'd have never done this. Priorities have changed buddies.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The neat thing about my close today? Well I am into college football since I went to a top tier college football school. Bama vs Tenn was playing on the big screen at a bar nearby as this girl walked by me and at first I was like WTF, Bama is down by a lot. I ignore the score and approach her. Years ago, I'd have never done this. Priorities have changed buddies.
You might as well be into college football when the Falcons suck @ss every year and are going to get beat down by the 49ers tomorrow :)

At least y'all have the Braves. Oh wait..

Reaction score

Lol Bama is trash this year, they should have three losses but TN was finally able to break the ref barrier.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The neat thing about my close today?
Why are you Instagram closing? I don't want anyone's contact information without having discussed the specifics of a date. I ask for the date, lay out specifics, then collect a phone number. I don't want false hope in my phone's contact list.

I ignore the score and approach her. Years ago, I'd have never done this. Priorities have changed buddies.
This impresses me. There were times in the 2010s where I attended alumni events that centered around a college football or college basketball game watching. I always found the alumni events that were game watching events to be terrible for pickup. Women were way too focused on a college football or college basketball game to be able to have a meaningful enough conversation that would lead to a date. The alumni events that were general social events were better for this.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram has worked better for me than numbers. I feel like it feels more real and a woman can know you better. More IG closes have led to dates for me since women see my interesting life and stories.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Bama is trash this year, they should have three losses but TN was finally able to break the ref barrier.
Yeah that Texas game was an eye-opener. I did not expect Bama to be tested. I mean the QB is a beast and easily Heisman material but the defense has been garbage. TBH, Georgia's performance against freaking Kent St has me worried now.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to do more daygame today but it just hit me yesterday how hard this stuff really is. I mean I could have been sitting at home drinking beer and watching some good college football but no, I missed it. I missed ranked teams playing each other and it was a great weekend of college football. On that day, I realized that I had to either be real crazy or just really want a better sex life for myself through cold approach. The more and more I do this game, the more I realize that I cannot fault the average guy for being how he is. Playing golf on a weekend and watching sports is way easier to do and way more relaxing.

It takes someone with something to prove or something about them in order to go out, constantly, on weekends and still do this. I could be relaxing and watching sports before they become obsolete in a few months due to fall and winter ending. Yet, here I am, going out consistently to try and change some things.

This is why so many dudes get into game but very few dudes stick with it till the end. Most just burn out and quit.