Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kind of gets me now why most users prefer to talk theory and debate the non-actionable parts of game rather than post field reports. You make yourself very vulnerable when you post field reports and an easy target. At times, I have thought of only sharing the highlights or only bumping this thread if I get laid and nothing else. However, if I did that, I would not give you the real look into the journey of cold approaching and game.

Could I only post the nights I get laid? Perhaps but then this would be a lay report thread.

Maybe I was foolish to post this field reports thread and at times I do wonder that. I made myself quite vulnerable and really left myself open as an easy target.

But if not for everyone else, its for me. I want something to look back on when I do make it because I know I will. When I look back on the progress I have made from where I started, I am proud. I used to shake at the idea of talking to a hot girl at a bar, now I can do it with ease. I used to get approach anxiety through the roof, now it is gone and I have gotten laid from daygame.

Even though the wins do not line up, the process, what I have built in my life, and the growth has been unreal. Unfortunately, it came off of a lot of losses. Maybe I should have kept the losses to myself.
What’s up bro, sorry I’m just now responding to this message. Haven’t been on SS like that and this got shuffled in my queue.

I totally agree with you here, man. I think it’s best to take lessons from both the successes and the failures. You learn a ton from the failures too, tbh which makes the thread more valuable instead of just a highlight reel that helps your ego more than sharing insights on the board lol. That’s the way I think of it at least.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score