Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jackson, MS

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to do some searches on the Internet, but I'd figure I'd see if any fellow DJ's had some suggestions as to where to take this girl from Jackson, MS.

I've never been there before, met her in my own home turf. She's coming to see me this weekend on her way to Destin for the weekend- (I'll meet up with her the following day there, as I already have a date that Friday night. )

Budget - not including gas - I guess I can handle 100 bucks or so.
Preferences - comedy clubs, bar and grills, (especially the bar part)

I was thinking about going to see The Friday Night Gigolos on November 18th,(Starkville) but that may be too long to wait. She'd be patient, of course. Her interest level is super high now, but who knows when that may fade, she might meet another DJ, blah, blah, blah.

As an alternative, any of you folks have any events that you know about going on in or near Jackson?

thanks,
BP

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If possible, why not go to Meridian?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
What's in Meridian?
Malls, movie theater (in the Mall), lots of food places (Ryans, China Buffet, Lone Star) and more places to go.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it's true, I will have to eat sometime, I'm quite certain that Jackson also has malls and restaurants.

I was thinking something along the lines of a comedy show or a special event, like a special viewing of Tutankhamen, or whatever else Jackson may have to offer.

It's my experience that I plainly talk too much and would like an event to be the focus of our time together.

Thanks, though.

BP

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comedy club is a great idea. I took a girl to one recently and had a blast. I had never been to a comedy club before.

It was great. I'll definitely go back sometime.