Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector
Agreed that the woman using the floor as a bathroom is disgusting. What does the womans race have to do with it? Check back on your last 10 posts. What is the preoccupation with race?
My technical answer is that my last 10 posts do not mention race, therefore there is no preoccupation of race based on that faulty premise.

My heart-to-heart answer is because there is a class and racial disparity as to who is getting sick and dying from Covid19. On one hand, you have allot of front-line workers, hospital staff, low-wage employees who are deemed to be essential workers, and living in crowded areas who are contracting this virus and would gladly want to escape the conditions that putting them at risk of getting this virus, and that happens to be disproportionately Black, just like up here in Canada. On the other hand, you have middle class suburbanites and right-wingers who think the virus is a hoax, but they have the luxury to work from home, socially distance themselves, live in larger homes, and generally avoid the virus and go and then end up protest in places like Michigan demanding the state to re-open. I just find that type of behaviour selfish and disgusting. It's like, if you don't like it then trade places with the people who actually want to avoid the virus!

Stoic said:
And I do wear a mask when the business mandates it. I have no problem with that. It's their choice and my choice to decide whether to shop there or not.

I do keep my distance around other people as a courtesy and especially so around vulnerable populations.

But around my peers and friends who are my age, I still live like normally. Life goes on.
So long as you respect other people's boundaries concerning the virus then that's being a good citizen. No one can demand any more.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is completely dramatic and full of hysteria.

I'm 37 years old. If I get covid, it's going to be a bad week maybe. But I'm not going to have permanent damage. That's not happening in my age group.

You are correct. If you are that afraid, you should stay in your house.

Dont get in a car either. Because if you are not living in a nursing home, your chances of dying in a car accident are the same as if you get infected with covid.
Again. This is just false and has been proven false via more and more studies that come out. The truth is there is no way to know. In some places the majority of people in ICU are people in the 30-45 age group precisely BECAUSE they have the attitude you do...that if they get it, nothing is going to happen to them and they are more reckless in behaviors.

Look it up. Read about it. Your premise was BELIEVED to be true when all of this started. It no longer is believed to be true by most researchers. The truth is there is an ever growing list of concerns as to long term effects on the body and most are not good...regardless of age.

Effectively you are choosing to believe the initial thoughts that have now been shown to not be true in many cases. Why this is the case, I'm not sure. Maybe you haven't taken the time to look over the new evidence or maybe you are intentionally ignoring it so you can continue to believe what you want to believe.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector, backinthegame

I dont think were going to change each others minds.

I've looked at the statistics and data and have come up with different conclusions then you guys have.

I'll leave it there, otherwise we are going to go in circles and hijack the guys thread that's on pace for close to 100 lays this year.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
At least hes not open post with "so I been dating with this girl..."

Why guys say "this girl" dammit, nobody knows this bitz

I do believe he slept with these girls. I dont know why he count them thougth

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector, backinthegame

I dont think were going to change each others minds.

I've looked at the statistics and data and have come up with different conclusions then you guys have.

I'll leave it there, otherwise we are going to go in circles and hijack the guys thread that's on pace for close to 100 lays this year.
We've agreed on a point, as you've said, if a store or law says you have to wear a mask, that you are going to wear a mask. You are not going to make a scene and argue about stats there. So, that's progress.

This is not hijacking the thread because we have to have an honest look at the OP because those are not free lays. You are playing Russian Roulette with your health and taking surgical procedures on your body to get there. You have to throw out caution, not care about catching covid19, not care about being a spreader, (which he has admitted to having it, big time, as well as all of his group), throw out even putting on protection all of the time (ie he doesn't want to wear condoms but will put them if he has to), and had a stint with a STD that was fortunately not anti-bacteria resistant this time (not sure about next time), and a vasectomy so you can't get a girl pregnant, then that's a price for all that. Suppose someone doesn't want all of that?

If you would not mind catching covid19 in order to get laid, and actually get it, then that's one choice you've made as to how valuable that is to you vs your own health. What about other aspects of his lifestyle? Smoking weed. Not sleeping at all during the night so you are wasted the next day?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an average of
1 new lay every 4 days
His claim is far fetched but he did say he's nailing latinas in california. The hispanic population must be high there. I would really doubt his claim if he was nailing white chicks.
I never said there weren't hot latinas in california just not all. Thats my point he could never had 48 lays with white women or the general population based that white women have higher standards i.e more demanding.
It would have been possible to be a heavy club guy in January and February. That form of game isn't viable now.

48 new notches in 7 months isn't unreasonable with certain lifestyle caveats and in non-pandemic times. There's no way it is happening in 2020.
It’s not that it’s impossible, they’re probably just not all that hot lol. It’s also likely that not all of them are new women either.

In case you guys didn’t notice, the pandemic just made women go back to men they felt were more ‘alpha’. If you read some of the threads from earlier this month, you’ll see some posters saying that it’s gotten so much harder since COVID, and others saying that they’ve never had it easier and that all sorts of women are hitting them up, especially old flames. I’m still sus of OP bc the way he writes seems a bit more canned (as in canned responses), not so much bc of the lay count or whatever.
Why did you get a vasectomy? Do you regularly get tested for STDs? Are you doing this raw, putting on rubber? Do you live with or around parents or elderly people?

If the idea of being an alpha guy is to spread seed, you aren't spreading seed after such an operation and if a woman can't have a baby with you, or at least have one kid eventually out of it, then to me that just defeats the purpose on so many levels.

Sterilization is something that was practiced in previous generations to curb out certain undesirables out of the population to have a stronger stock.

Are you at least at school? What are you doing to better your life in the long-term?
This kid desperately needs a mentor. A vasectomy, does not care about spreading covid to others who could really get hurt, passing STDs to other guys who their gf is cheating on and nothing else going on in life. This thread is a cry for help.

Hope one of the more mature DJs will talk sense this misguided soul.
Corrector bro, you’re looking wayyy too much into it. No one cares about getting a random hoe preggers, no one wants to do that. No natural playa is gonna want to really get as many women pregnant as he can, he just cares about ****ing them. That’s it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they're not. My good friend works as a nurse with them and all of their patients are 30-45 with no pre-existing medical conditions. As a result of having COVID-19, their lung capacity is diminished permanently, some of them lost sense of smell and/or taste, and other issues (eyes, etc.). And I'm not spreading or being hysteric, quite the contrary - I even travelled and spent almost a month abroad and it was one of the best vacations I've had lately. But we gotta be smart, which many people in the US are not - therefore the high number of infections and deaths. But hey, it's your life and your country, you do you :)
Please stop with the bull****. The whole “not wearing masks” and “reopen the economy” thing happens so rarely and is so extremely small that it’s insignificant. Our ****ed up media just hyperfocuses and sensationalizes all of it so you THINK it’s a common occurrence. We all still wear these retarded masks anyway so it’s not like it matters. The stupid thing is, many of us are already immune to it and we’re forced to wear these things. If you can’t see past the bull**** that is this fkn hoax of a virus, then it’s no wonder why you can’t get laid.

Oh yeah by the way, if you’re wondering why our infection/death rate is so high, it’s not because of people like me. It’s actually because of people like EyeBRollin and the other loons who buy into this crap. How? Because they’re liberal Democrats. When you look at many democratically-controlled states in the US, you’ll find that many of the hospitals and morgues are forced to say that every death is from coronavirus, whether it’s a stroke, heart attack, murder, suicide, or a broken skull. That’s why the death rates from all other causes of mortality in the US have dropped drastically.

Don’t comment on our country if you know about it outside of what the media tells you. The whole country is in disarray because of the mainstream media, fyi.
@User. I'm not buying it. 30-45 years old with no pre-existing medical condition are having permanent health issues because of COVID? It's just not happening. And it certainly isn't killing people in that age group. There are no statistics to support any of that.

There are different levels of risk and threat to different age groups. If you are under age 35, which most people are on this forum, you have a .00004% (per CDC) chance of dying of COVID.

But, you are right- it's your life, your choices. Hunker down, stay in your house, cripple the economy. You will be safe.

But, what kind of life is that?
He’s full of ****. Both my parents got it and actually got sick from it, especially my dad. He had TB when he was younger and almost died from it; he still has lung damage from it. When they got sick, it was just like a bad flu. Mom works in the hospital so she was bound to get it. My dad got more sick and even had the full cytokine storm giving him pneumonia and everything; doc just gave him corticosteroids and he was fine afterwards though and he hasn’t said anything about his lungs and breathability changing lol. Both my parents are nearing 60, they don’t exercise, they don’t eat healthy food (especially my dad), my dad has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and is very overweight, too.

And he’s fine. They both are. No permanent damage at all. I didn’t even show symptoms and neither did any of my siblings, and I’m more physically fit now than before quarantine lmao :rofl: :rofl:

So yeah, that dude is full of ****.
But it's not just about you. You become a spreader and can pass it on to someone who could end up seriously infected or dying. You have people going ape-crazy when a store tells them they have to put on a mask to protect other people in the store from you.
They closed off all the small ma & pa shops and left open all the big corporations. That meant that the whole fkn population was going to a very small, select few places all at once (bc they shortened the hours too). On top of that, these corporations got large government handouts of free cash (even when they didn’t need it; Boeing CEO literally said the company doesn’t need it and they still got it lol), then got even MORE free cash since all the other small competitors were closed up, then got even MORE free cash when the government gave out stimulus checks since all that stimulus check money would be going to those large corporations. And let’s not forget the failure of a Wall Street bailout where the Fed flooded the stock markets with $1.5 trillion, which is:

- 1.5x the amount of money needed to pay off all student debt loans across the US.
- Over 4x what’s needed to end world hunger.
- Over 7x what is needed for universal housing.

And this doesn’t even include the other $2.5 trillion that they gave out later on.

All that happened was the rich got richer and the poor got poorer. That is all this shamdemic did. You people need to use your brains.
you have allot of front-line workers, hospital staff, low-wage employees who are deemed to be essential workers, and living in crowded areas who are contracting this virus and would gladly want to escape the conditions that putting them at risk of getting this virus
Have you seriously never seen any of those videos on social media where hospital staff just ****ing around and making TikTok videos because there’s nothing to do? Seriously? Good God, Jesus can’t save you now.
Again. This is just false and has been proven false via more and more studies that come out. The truth is there is no way to know. In some places the majority of people in ICU are people in the 30-45 age group precisely BECAUSE they have the attitude you do...that if they get it, nothing is going to happen to them and they are more reckless in behaviors.

Look it up. Read about it. Your premise was BELIEVED to be true when all of this started. It no longer is believed to be true by most researchers. The truth is there is an ever growing list of concerns as to long term effects on the body and most are not good...regardless of age.

Effectively you are choosing to believe the initial thoughts that have now been shown to not be true in many cases. Why this is the case, I'm not sure. Maybe you haven't taken the time to look over the new evidence or maybe you are intentionally ignoring it so you can continue to believe what you want to believe.
Maybe it’s because he’s smart enough to realize that the mainstream media has been lying to us and bull****ting us for years on end.

Oh and by the way, those studies are bull**** just the same way. There are countless flaws in many of them, some aren’t even actual ****ing studies, they’re just opinion pieces that got published because they shared the same narrative as current social dogma we’re in today. If you’re so foolish to where you’ll readily believe anything a “researcher” says, then you’re not a free thinker. Tons of corporations take stock in this type of stuff. It’s the same reason why we have loads of published research available saying that transfat is extremely healthy for you and that margarine is good for your heart—because researchers are told to lie or else they face prosecution. Large companies threaten to sue you, and even NIH will pull funding of the research doesn’t align with the prevailing sociopolitical climate. There’s even “scientific research” that stated how in white students should sit on the floor in chains in order to combat ‘white peivilege’ and that any that do not want to are simply showing evidence of white privilege. These got accepted into the highest academic journals of psychology, gender, and sociology. I got into an argument with this one professor from Queensland in Australia once over Twitter in regards to toxic masculinity bull**** where he presented peer-reviewed published literature that I absolutely shat on; I pointed out numerous flaws in all of them and he was just like “thank you for this, you have given me some things to think about. I will get back to you” and then he never did lol

Be skeptical of nearly everything, especially in today’s time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Please stop with the bull****. The whole “not wearing masks” and “reopen the economy” thing happens so rarely and is so extremely small that it’s insignificant. Our ****ed up media just hyperfocuses and sensationalizes all of it so you THINK it’s a common occurrence. We all still wear these retarded masks anyway so it’s not like it matters. The stupid thing is, many of us are already immune to it and we’re forced to wear these things. If you can’t see past the bull**** that is this fkn hoax of a virus, then it’s no wonder why you can’t get laid.

Oh yeah by the way, if you’re wondering why our infection/death rate is so high, it’s not because of people like me. It’s actually because of people like EyeBRollin and the other loons who buy into this crap. How? Because they’re liberal Democrats. When you look at many democratically-controlled states in the US, you’ll find that many of the hospitals and morgues are forced to say that every death is from coronavirus, whether it’s a stroke, heart attack, murder, suicide, or a broken skull. That’s why the death rates from all other causes of mortality in the US have dropped drastically.

Don’t comment on our country if you know about it outside of what the media tells you. The whole country is in disarray because of the mainstream media, fyi.

He’s full of ****. Both my parents got it and actually got sick from it, especially my dad. He had TB when he was younger and almost died from it; he still has lung damage from it. When they got sick, it was just like a bad flu. Mom works in the hospital so she was bound to get it. My dad got more sick and even had the full cytokine storm giving him pneumonia and everything; doc just gave him corticosteroids and he was fine afterwards though and he hasn’t said anything about his lungs and breathability changing lol. Both my parents are nearing 60, they don’t exercise, they don’t eat healthy food (especially my dad), my dad has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and is very overweight, too.

And he’s fine. They both are. No permanent damage at all. I didn’t even show symptoms and neither did any of my siblings, and I’m more physically fit now than before quarantine lmao :rofl: :rofl:

So yeah, that dude is full of ****.

They closed off all the small ma & pa shops and left open all the big corporations. That meant that the whole fkn population was going to a very small, select few places all at once (bc they shortened the hours too). On top of that, these corporations got large government handouts of free cash (even when they didn’t need it; Boeing CEO literally said the company doesn’t need it and they still got it lol), then got even MORE free cash since all the other small competitors were closed up, then got even MORE free cash when the government gave out stimulus checks since all that stimulus check money would be going to those large corporations. And let’s not forget the failure of a Wall Street bailout where the Fed flooded the stock markets with $1.5 trillion, which is:

- 1.5x the amount of money needed to pay off all student debt loans across the US.
- Over 4x what’s needed to end world hunger.
- Over 7x what is needed for universal housing.

And this doesn’t even include the other $2.5 trillion that they gave out later on.

All that happened was the rich got richer and the poor got poorer. That is all this shamdemic did. You people need to use your brains.

Have you seriously never seen any of those videos on social media where hospital staff just ****ing around and making TikTok videos because there’s nothing to do? Seriously? Good God, Jesus can’t save you now.

Maybe it’s because he’s smart enough to realize that the mainstream media has been lying to us and bull****ting us for years on end.

Oh and by the way, those studies are bull**** just the same way. There are countless flaws in many of them, some aren’t even actual ****ing studies, they’re just opinion pieces that got published because they shared the same narrative as current social dogma we’re in today. If you’re so foolish to where you’ll readily believe anything a “researcher” says, then you’re not a free thinker. Tons of corporations take stock in this type of stuff. It’s the same reason why we have loads of published research available saying that transfat is extremely healthy for you and that margarine is good for your heart—because researchers are told to lie or else they face prosecution. Large companies threaten to sue you, and even NIH will pull funding of the research doesn’t align with the prevailing sociopolitical climate. There’s even “scientific research” that stated how in white students should sit on the floor in chains in order to combat ‘white peivilege’ and that any that do not want to are simply showing evidence of white privilege. These got accepted into the highest academic journals of psychology, gender, and sociology. I got into an argument with this one professor from Queensland in Australia once over Twitter in regards to toxic masculinity bull**** where he presented peer-reviewed published literature that I absolutely shat on; I pointed out numerous flaws in all of them and he was just like “thank you for this, you have given me some things to think about. I will get back to you” and then he never did lol

Be skeptical of nearly everything, especially in today’s time.
Of course there are no long term studies that are out because its only been around for 6-8 months. So yes, more will need to be done on it. However the early small scale ones being done and the observations from doctors in the hospitals doesn't paint a pretty picture:

In addition this "this is all BS" attitude some people have is pretty insulting.Why are they saying many of these deaths are from COVID? Because it is shown to cause strokes, heart attacks and various other cardiovascular issues since they now know it is a virus that attacks the blood vessels not the lungs. Many of the people who are dying from organ failure are doing so because they have microclots throughout their organs from it.

Look, you can believe what you want. I have family members who are EMTs that went to NYC for a month during the crisis. I trust what they told me. Yes, its great that you know of 3 people who got it and recovered. But 3 people doesn't make up much of a sample size.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can call me a chad or chad light, but a lot of girls like me. I usually get at least one makeout or lay per weekend. Either a ONS with a girl i met that night or close a girl that ive been gaming. Things Ive learned about girls over the years are

-Girls are horny af, some are insatiable and want sex constantly. I believe many of them are sex addicts.

-Most of the hot slutty club girls are low IQ and treat men as sex objects. They have no interest in finding a commited relationship no matter how good the guy is.

-They have absolutely no problem cheating on their man, many even show me pics of their bfs and fiances while talking in bed after we ****ed. Messed up.

-Face is king, but body DOES matter. Girls are very visual so if you got a ripped body, that will make their pussies wet. Nearly all the girls i smash compliment my body.

-Clothes dont matter. Some of the hottest girls ive pulled was while wearing a $7 dollar t-shirt and levis. My wardrobe mainly consists of amazon basics and levis.

-If you are short and ugly, dont bother going to bars or clubs. Guys like me will make you invisible.

-Money doesnt matter, I make a very good salary but I dont show it, i rarely get bottle service and dont dress in expensive clothes. Girls dont give a damn. If they like your look, theyll fvck you.

Some of my stats:
- Height: 6'0
- Race: Hispanic
- Game: Advanced, mostly run night game. Still have some approach anxiety.
So we can put you under the "TopOfTheGame" monicre that PlayerSupreme used to use. Your game is club and some social circle, and you have a really good position that men would pay you to trade seats.

I was curious about a few normal questions around here and how you perceive them with your life running on 8 cyllinders and highly boosted:

1. How would you deal with a female flaking on you? She agreed to meet up for a hookup, and then at the last second she tries to use some bullshyt excuse?
2. How would you deal with a female trying to change the times and location on you at the last second?
3. How would you deal with one of those females saying your going to hook up and then making up excuses why you can't get physical. Then doing it again and again, trying to string your big boy player azz along?
4. How would you deal with one of those females trying to make you jealous, throwing another man in your face, or flirting with waiters and bartenders and ignoring you for an obscenely long time?
5. How would you deal with a female swinging thru for the hang out and spending all her time on her social media in her phone and not getting with it? What would you say to her?
6. How would you deal with one of these females trying to lock you down into a relationship?
7. How would you deal with one of these females getting pregnant by someone, then trying to put it on you?
8. How would you deal wiith one of these females stalking you, and trying to mess up shyt in your workplace?
9. How would you deal with one of these female trying to get with one of your close homeboys?
10. How would you deal with one of these females trying to fvck up your game in one of the clubs or locations? Saying you raped her, robbed her, drugged her or some bs to tear you up?
11. How would you deal with one of these females trying to ask you for money to help pay rent or a phone bill?
12. How would you deal with one of these females having you show up somewhere and she's not there?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there are no long term studies that are out because its only been around for 6-8 months. So yes, more will need to be done on it. However the early small scale ones being done and the observations from doctors in the hospitals doesn't paint a pretty picture:

In addition this "this is all BS" attitude some people have is pretty insulting.Why are they saying many of these deaths are from COVID? Because it is shown to cause strokes, heart attacks and various other cardiovascular issues since they now know it is a virus that attacks the blood vessels not the lungs. Many of the people who are dying from organ failure are doing so because they have microclots throughout their organs from it.

Look, you can believe what you want. I have family members who are EMTs that went to NYC for a month during the crisis. I trust what they told me. Yes, its great that you know of 3 people who got it and recovered. But 3 people doesn't make up much of a sample size.
Bruh I literally said in the same post I quoted you in that my mother works in a hospital. My dad isn’t a doctor himself, but his entire side of the family comes from doctors and have been for at least 4+ generations lol. The community I live in has dozens of doctors that I know personally simply by nature of my dad’s side, there’s literally hundreds of them. Propaganda pieces aren’t exactly noteworthy sources, especially in today’s day and age. Plus, everything that’s been mentioned in those links (yes I read them all) are things that we already discussed before. All the stuff they said is due to an overreactive immune response, which is not specific to the coronavirus. I even told you last time how to counteract all of it in that thread. Here’s the whole thread in case you forgot:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you guys didn’t notice, the pandemic just made women go back to men they felt were more ‘alpha’.
I was thinking that were one of the more legit forum members. Your above comment kind of smells like a veiled attempt to impress a bunch men on sosuave. Hey look everybody... ImTheDoubleGreatest is scoring with women, he's so alpha.

Is this the "new alpha?"

Of course women can still be had, but this virus paranoia has made many of them more reluctant.
I expect that you'll quote my posting and project some image that you've not noticed a drop in female resistance (because you're "alpha" of course)
Not everyone will buy it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking that were one of the more legit forum members. Your above comment kind of smells like a veiled attempt to impress a bunch men on sosuave. Hey look everybody... ImTheDoubleGreatest is scoring with women, he's so alpha.

Is this the "new alpha?"

Of course women can still be had, but this virus paranoia has made many of them more reluctant.
I expect that you'll quote my posting and project some image that you've not noticed a drop in female resistance (because you're "alpha" of course)
Not everyone will buy it.
I never once made any attempt to talk about how ‘alpha’ I am, you’re reading too much into this. The closest you’ll get is my username and maybe some REALLY early comments on here when I first joined that were relating to ‘assuming value’. I actually never directly talk about my successes and failures with women on here, and you can scour my posting history to verify if you want. I may have talked about it once or twice in passing out of all my years on here, that’s about it.

All I’m saying is, it made it easier for the too guys and harder for everyone else. This should sum it up rather succinctly:

Women aren’t lowering their standards of who to fvck, they’re just increasingly making it even easier for the top 20% they were always ****ing.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be from the US
Like I said, you are truly not read pilled. They are fabricating numbers and there’s a political agenda behind this. Don’t believe me? Go look up all of the retractions the CDC has had to publicly announce. Just like the common cold is deadly to someone with preconditions or a very young or elderly. Cove it is nothing more than your typical flu if it even exists

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would he fit repeats in? That's where it gets inconceivable.

I agree that there's been a complete overreaction to COVID, but in terms of the mating marketplace, there's a perception that COVID is a real concern, especially among college educated white women. That's going to affect how DTF women are.
If they are concerned about it I would call them uneducated not educated. From personal experience, not one woman has ever expressed any amount of concern about the virus or giving any excuse why they can’t come over. So again, from personal experience this is not affected how DTF they are

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we can put you under the "TopOfTheGame" monicre that PlayerSupreme used to use. Your game is club and some social circle, and you have a really good position that men would pay you to trade seats.

I was curious about a few normal questions around here and how you perceive them with your life running on 8 cyllinders and highly boosted:

1. How would you deal with a female flaking on you? She agreed to meet up for a hookup, and then at the last second she tries to use some bullshyt excuse?
2. How would you deal with a female trying to change the times and location on you at the last second?
3. How would you deal with one of those females saying your going to hook up and then making up excuses why you can't get physical. Then doing it again and again, trying to string your big boy player azz along?
4. How would you deal with one of those females trying to make you jealous, throwing another man in your face, or flirting with waiters and bartenders and ignoring you for an obscenely long time?
5. How would you deal with a female swinging thru for the hang out and spending all her time on her social media in her phone and not getting with it? What would you say to her?
6. How would you deal with one of these females trying to lock you down into a relationship?
7. How would you deal with one of these females getting pregnant by someone, then trying to put it on you?
8. How would you deal wiith one of these females stalking you, and trying to mess up shyt in your workplace?
9. How would you deal with one of these female trying to get with one of your close homeboys?
10. How would you deal with one of these females trying to fvck up your game in one of the clubs or locations? Saying you raped her, robbed her, drugged her or some bs to tear you up?
11. How would you deal with one of these females trying to ask you for money to help pay rent or a phone bill?
12. How would you deal with one of these females having you show up somewhere and she's not there?
Advice from the old lady:

I'm curious how he answers these questions too...because a legit player is going to run into ALL the above scenarios and then others like how he handles having two chicks he's banging show up at the same venue/party or whatever.

The party scene has gone more underground but it is alive and well. Most of the players I know (and I know many) can have numbers like this IF they chose to focus on that sort of thing. Especially if they focus on women who are already in a primary relationship who are less likely to blow up his phone and/or expect to get into some sort of dating arrangement. My recent ex BF (who has a lay count somewhere in the 1000 range) can slay effortlessly in a party setting and under nonCOVID conditions prefers nightclub game even though he's pushing 50. He's 6'3", has a very handsome face, built body and is also an accomplished dancer. He's also charming as hell and a slick liar. He can run a rotation of 7-8 women plus the odd ONS when he pleases but he finds that gets expensive and exhausting. And he's retired so can spend his time with a lunch date, a early evening date, and then a later hook-up sometimes followed by a late night booty call if that's what he wants. But that gets to be so much sex that he gets sore, he gets tired, he gets cranky. He gets lazy. He will sleep all day and prowl all night, but that's not sustainable for the typical dude who works a job during the week.

More importantly as noted by @Lookatu it becomes meaningless. I know a number of older playboys who still get as much action as they want who are completely jaded with the whole sex thing. It's a quick fix and over. Dopamine hit and then let down. Then they are there with another person who actually wants to interact and so forth. My ex, interestingly enough is extremely insecure despite having enviable looks and an enviable (by the standards around here) ability to pull effortlessly. He would actually complain from time to time that he didn't like himself being seen as a sexual object all the time...so he had an interesting relationship with his own desirability.

He also had a conflicted stance toward connecting with someone else and sex was more about the conquest and how that soothed/fed his own ego and gratified his own pleasure seeking behavior rather than built something meaningful.

As a result he is deeply unhappy at his core and does not respect women. His biggest fear is that he will end up alone. And he might. He uses all the attention from all the women to externally validate himself. His sense of self worth is actually very low. But it takes getting to know him to see all that.

So yeah I'm curious to see OP's responses to the questions @mrgoodstuff posed.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bump @LucianoM . We are all waiting for you to impart your wisdom and teach us your enlightened answers to these hard questions.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy answers for him. I guarantee he doesn't let any of Them waste his time. High interest is paramount.
I'm very interested to hear as well. It's always good to get a refresher on how to handle the BS that women will constantly try to throw at you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s see... 8 girls per month. His count must be up to 56 by now.