Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The point of contention is not his 48 lays in half a year. I’ve certainly come close to that in the past.

The point of contention that raised suspicion is his belief in “advanced game” like being witty, quick on his feet, and knowing how to dance. And his initial post referenced club game during a pandemic.

First of all, I want to say I used to believe in "advanced" game myself. I was a PUA. I was one of the original PUAs. I used to amog and steal girls from RSD students every weekend. When I was a PUA, the goal of every PUA was to become a "natural." We HATED the fact that we needed game to figure out what Chads knew by instinct. We always felt like we were one step behind, trying to backwards engineer the naturals.

When I was in my hot streaks, I didn't attribute my success to "advanced game." It was the OPPOSITE. I attributed my success to being unconscious, effortless, and no longer giving a damn what works with women. This is the pinnacle of frame.

I was able to escape the pickup matrix altogether where nerds believe high value men have to seduce women.

If anything, I went back to my nerdy pickup friends and said "Hey guys. I'm 100% gameless now. There are no thought processes in my head when I am interacting with women. I can no longer write field reports because I don't remember what I am saying. I've lost track of how many lays I've had this year. I've become......a flawless natural. Every thing I do is perfection now and requires zero thinking. Suck it, you losers!! Hahahahahahah."

And then all of my nerdy pickup friends would be astonished like "How?!?!?! What is your secret? How did you manage to transcend being a nerdy PUA? Is it EVEN possible to become a natural if you weren't born one?"

That's what it's like to learn game. Your goal is to become unconscious, 100% natural and non-contrived, and completely effortless. That's the goal of an ACTUAL Pua. The goal is not advanced game. The goal is no game. Infinite validation with 0% effort.

That's how I know this guy is a phony. He thinks the final form is being a master of game. The real PUAs in the field know the final form is to be 100% unconscious just like the naturals they look up to. I've met hundreds of PUAs and that was the one thing they prided themselves on. To be able to forget the 10,000 techniques they had to learn and just be able to do everything unconsciously.

In other words, to get out of their fvcking heads.

Of course this was back in the 2000's. You new cats who got into the game late got it completely backwards. You think the goal is to accumulate as much useless game knowledge as possible in your head just to get a single lay. I put you guys even below the original PUAs. At least they had some sense to them and knew what the final form looked like. You new cats aren't even at the PUA level. (Even though I have low regards for PUAs).

You are generation Y wannabe seducers with no actual direction.
there it is.
final form is 100%unconsciousnatural

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont ever plan to marry, ive lost my desire to fall in love with women given all the ****ty behavior ive seen them do. I honeslty think most women are terrible human beings.

My plan is just to keep partying and fvck as many girls as possible. I got a vasectomy a couple years ago so im pretty much commited to this lifestyle, theres no going back for me.
Why did you get a vasectomy? Do you regularly get tested for STDs? Are you doing this raw, putting on rubber? Do you live with or around parents or elderly people?

If the idea of being an alpha guy is to spread seed, you aren't spreading seed after such an operation and if a woman can't have a baby with you, or at least have one kid eventually out of it, then to me that just defeats the purpose on so many levels.

Sterilization is something that was practiced in previous generations to curb out certain undesirables out of the population to have a stronger stock.

Are you at least at school? What are you doing to better your life in the long-term?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you get a vasectomy? Do you regularly get tested for STDs? Are you doing this raw, putting on rubber? Do you live with or around parents or elderly people?

I think you are a kid and you just signed-off on your future generation or children just for having a good time in your youth, but you have no long-term goals once this "youth" phase is over. If the idea of being an alpha guy is to spread seed, you aren't spreading seed after such an operation and if a woman can't have a baby with you, or at least have one kid eventually out of it, then to me that just defeats the purpose on so many levels. I feel you are going to regret how you are living right now and some of the decisions you've made by the time you hit your 30s and 40s.

Sterilization is something that was practiced in previous generations to curb out certain undesirables out of the population to have a stronger stock. To actually volunteer to impose a eugenics program on yourself means you've limited your seed.

Are you at least at school? What are you doing to better your life in the long-term?
I totally agree Corrector. An irreversable operation at a young age that is stupid

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If the idea of being an alpha guy is to spread seed, you aren't spreading seed after such an operation and if a woman can't have a baby with you, or at least have one kid eventually out of it, then to me that just defeats the purpose on so many levels.

Sterilization is something that was practiced in previous generations to curb out certain undesirables out of the population to have a stronger stock.

I bareback as much as i can, but most wont let me. I caught gonorrhea earlier this year and the sympotms went away the same day after i got a antibiotic shot. I also caught covid already, didnt do chit to me. I still worked out everdayvat my house. All my friends had it too and a bunch of the girls we fvck.Resized_Screenshot_20200706-115434_Samsung_Internet.jpeg

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. At least he's posting his progress lol. We should do that more instead of only talking about theory

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kid desperately needs a mentor. A vasectomy, does not care about spreading covid to others who could really get hurt, passing STDs to other guys who their gf is cheating on and nothing else going on in life. This thread is a cry for help.

Hope one of the more mature DJs will talk sense this misguided soul.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop the hysteria man.

Covid is devastating to the elderly with serious health conditions. Covids threat to the rest of us are miniscule.
No, they're not. My good friend works as a nurse with them and all of their patients are 30-45 with no pre-existing medical conditions. As a result of having COVID-19, their lung capacity is diminished permanently, some of them lost sense of smell and/or taste, and other issues (eyes, etc.). And I'm not spreading or being hysteric, quite the contrary - I even travelled and spent almost a month abroad and it was one of the best vacations I've had lately. But we gotta be smart, which many people in the US are not - therefore the high number of infections and deaths. But hey, it's your life and your country, you do you :)

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@User. I'm not buying it. 30-45 years old with no pre-existing medical condition are having permanent health issues because of COVID? It's just not happening. And it certainly isn't killing people in that age group. There are no statistics to support any of that.

There are different levels of risk and threat to different age groups. If you are under age 35, which most people are on this forum, you have a .00004% (per CDC) chance of dying of COVID.

But, you are right- it's your life, your choices. Hunker down, stay in your house, cripple the economy. You will be safe.

But, what kind of life is that?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said in LA they aren't respecting covid and having huge house parties.
No, they're not. My good friend works as a nurse with them and all of their patients are 30-45 with no pre-existing medical conditions. As a result of having COVID-19, their lung capacity is diminished permanently, some of them lost sense of smell and/or taste, and other issues (eyes, etc.). And I'm not spreading or being hysteric, quite the contrary - I even travelled and spent almost a month abroad and it was one of the best vacations I've had lately. But we gotta be smart, which many people in the US are not - therefore the high number of infections and deaths. But hey, it's your life and your country, you do you
@User. I'm not buying it. 30-45 years old with no pre-existing medical condition are having permanent health issues because of COVID? It's just not happening. And it certainly isn't killing people in that age group. There are no statistics to support any of that.

There are different levels of risk and threat to different age groups. If you are under age 35, which most people are on this forum, you have a .00004% (per CDC) chance of dying of COVID.

But, you are right- it's your life, your choices. Hunker down, stay in your house, cripple the economy. You will be safe.

There's massive fear out there about the COVID boogeyman and no one knows what to believe. This is turn is impacting the mating environment. This is going on with people in their 20s and 30s as well. There's fear that even if it doesn't kill, the long term rammifications of COVID infection could hamper quality of life and a lot of people aren't comfortable with that risk. That impacts the ability to get some new pusssy.

In general, business executives have demonstrated absolutely zero leadership in the pandemic era. They have been a bunch of pansies. All they've done is lay off, panic and cut marketing budget, freeze new business initiatives and hiring, and then cry to Washington DC while sticking their hands out. That's part of what's crippled the economy.

I don't know anyone who has had a huge house party in the COVID era. It is likely my social circles are not the right ones for this.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as long as it doesn't affect you personally or someone you love then it doesn't exist, right? You then wonder why the USA is leading the world in infections and deaths.

When it affects you or someone that you know then people like you change the tune.

It's like the young patient in Texas who told the nurse to her face while he was dying, that he made a mistake, then he died.

Stoic said:
But it's not just about you. You become a spreader and can pass it on to someone who could end up seriously infected or dying. You have people going ape-crazy when a store tells them they have to put on a mask to protect other people in the store from you. Like the white lady who peed on the floor of a telecom store for insisting she wears a mask. Really?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's fear that even if it doesn't kill, the long term rammifications of COVID infection could hamper quality of life and a lot of people aren't comfortable with that risk.
Because it is true.

SW15 said:
In general, business executives have demonstrated absolutely zero leadership in the pandemic era. They have been a bunch of pansies. All they've done is lay off, panic and cut marketing budget, freeze new business initiatives and hiring, and then cry to Washington DC while sticking their hands out. That's part of what's crippled the economy.
The USA has the highest infection rate and death rate in the world and so does Brazil. Incidentally their presidents all think like you.

What leadership do you expect them to have? Keep everything open?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

A better life than when you can't walk up stairs without resting 5 minutes to catch your breath, have permanent heart/lung/kidney/organ damage and have lifelong chronic health problems?

I have read numerous articles and studies and individuals reporting the same thing...long term potentially permanent damage to younger people with no pre-existing conditions. In fact even scarier is in one of the studies that involved something like 300-400 people, it was found that almost 50% had some type of abnormal heart issues now whereas none of them had any record of it prior...another one showed 20% of people(aged 20-30) had chronic issues that are unknown if they will be permanent or not.

If you continue to believe that everything will be fine as long as you are young then do so if you want. If you are actually looking at the evidence and reading the studies and reports coming out then you would be hard pressed to have this attitude.

You are increasingly being shown that is not a smart bet to make. But it's your life, if going out to a bar is tht important you are willing to risk serious issues the rest of your life combined with a 10-20 year lower life expectancy then that is your choice. I think increasingly it is looking like a very foolish one, especially when simply staying home and being safe is so easy to do.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector
Agreed that the woman using the floor as a bathroom is disgusting. What does the womans race have to do with it? Check back on your last 10 posts. What is the preoccupation with race?

And I do wear a mask when the business mandates it. I have no problem with that. It's their choice and my choice to decide whether to shop there or not.

I do keep my distance around other people as a courtesy and especially so around vulnerable populations.

But around my peers and friends who are my age, I still live like normally. Life goes on.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better life than when you can't walk up stairs without resting 5 minutes to catch your breath, have permanent heart/lung/kidney/organ damage and have lifelong chronic health problems?

I have read numerous articles and studies and individuals reporting the same thing...long term potentially permanent damage to younger people with no pre-existing conditions. In fact even scarier is in one of the studies that involved something like 300-400 people, it was found that almost 50% had some type of abnormal heart issues now whereas none of them had any record of it prior...another one showed 20% of people(aged 20-30) had chronic issues that are unknown if they will be permanent or not.

If you continue to believe that everything will be fine as long as you are young then do so if you want. If you are actually looking at the evidence and reading the studies and reports coming out then you would be hard pressed to have this attitude.

You are increasingly being shown that is not a smart bet to make. But it's your life, if going out to a bar is tht important you are willing to risk serious issues the rest of your life combined with a 10-20 year lower life expectancy then that is your choice. I think increasingly it is looking like a very foolish one, especially when simply staying home and being safe is so easy to do.
This is completely dramatic and full of hysteria.

I'm 37 years old. If I get covid, it's going to be a bad week maybe. But I'm not going to have permanent damage. That's not happening in my age group.

You are correct. If you are that afraid, you should stay in your house.

Dont get in a car either. Because if you are not living in a nursing home, your chances of dying in a car accident are the same as if you get infected with covid.