Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive fccked 48 girls this year

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys break 100 b4 college end. Frats make it easy.
Most guys, even frat guys at big public universities with party reputations, are not having that much sex. Most of the guys get a steady girlfriend to maximize sexual frequencies. The typical frat guy has a sorority girlfriend, and they typically break up soon after college.

Yeah, they walk in with 3-4 guys in their inbox they can call to hook up with at any time plus emergency Tinder to meet someone new that night that is a full 2+ SMV above them. I really can only pull in places like Vegas or in hotel bars these days. I was never that good in the clubs in the prior era regardless I guess but I didn't get totally blown out on approaches like today.
Las Vegas is good because people specifically travel to the city to let their guard down and have fun. If a woman is in her home city, she behaves differently as compared to when she's in Las Vegas.

When a woman is in her home city, she has many guys trying to slide into her Insta DMs. If she's on a swipe app, her swipe queue is pretty long. Between Instagram and swipe apps, she doesn't have as much of an urgent need to field approaches at bars. She can go to bars and isolate with a bigger group of female friends to get away from the validation apps. She might also get approached at non-bar venues too. Nothing that a woman does offline will put her in contact with as many men as social media or swipe apps.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep a notch count as well. Why not? It's fun.

I think it's good to keep a count of a few things.

If you want to know how strong you are, pick a couple telling exercises and count.

I count pushups and pullups as a good barometer of my physical fitness.

How are you doing with money?
Count how much you have vs how much you had last month.

How are you doing with challenging your mind?
Count the number of books you've read this year.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's do the math:
You posted this on the 204th day this year.
204 days divided by 48 different lays is an average of
1 new lay every 4 days.

Twice in my life, I've had 3 new lays within a week and so, I suppose that your claim is conceivable, but I'm not buying it.

Your claim to lay a new gal averaging every four days for more than half a year.. is hard sale to those that have been around.
This year has been the most female resistant phase in our life-time. Even those of us with friends with benefit back ups are getting some reluctance.. and here you are...claiming 48 *new* lays.

And sure... anyone allegedly getting new meat every four days during this 'pandemic' is going to spend their idle time joining so suave.

Well... one good thing came out of you joining this forum (I can now easily spot members that are quite gullible).

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Google voice number is an actual number assigned by Google that you can use to give out rather than your real number. Good thing about it is it gives a sense of anonymity and somewhat privacy. I never hand out my real number except to friends/family. The rest of them get my googe voice number. Plus it's good to keep the spammer's out of calling your real number.

Good thing is you can link it to your real phone number/phone so that it forwards you text messages and stuff sent to it but when you reply on your phone, it will mask it as your google voice number. I've been using it for years now. It's one of the best tools in dating IMO.
thanks man!

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are still going out to bars in the current conditions you are asking for trouble. I wouldn't step in a bar if you paid me right now. Might as well hold up a sign saying "Please give me COVID". Especially in Cali...or Florida...or any of these other states that think its a joke.
Anyone who thinks this way is definitely not red pilled. COVID =BS

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's do the math:
1 new lay every 4 days.

Twice in my life, I've had 3 new lays within a week and so, I suppose that your claim is conceivable, but I'm not buying it.

Your claim to lay a new gal averaging every four days for more than half a year.. is hard sale to those that have been around.
This year has been the most female resistant phase in our life-time. Even those of us with friends with benefit back ups are getting some reluctance.. and here you are...claiming 48 *new* lays.

And sure... anyone allegedly getting new meat every four days during this 'pandemic' is going to spend their idle time joining so suave.

Well... one good thing came out of you joining this forum (I can now easily spot members that are quite gullible).
It's obviously a troll.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let's do the math:
1 new lay every 4 days.

Ehh...I don't know bro..I have had 6 first date lays where the woman literally never met me before and just came over for dinner...honestly it has been pretty easy...they are horny and as long as you don't come off as a desperate douchebag they are cool with coming over without meeting prior

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...I don't know bro..I have had 6 first date lays where the woman literally never met me before and just came over for dinner...honestly it has been pretty easy...they are horny and as long as you don't come off as a desperate douchebag they are cool with coming over without meeting prior
I can attest to this. Pandemic or not, women will come straight to your house..if they give an excuse you’re just for passing the time

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's do the math:
1 new lay every 4 days.

How would he fit repeats in? That's where it gets inconceivable.

Anyone who thinks this way is definitely not red pilled. COVID =BS
I agree that there's been a complete overreaction to COVID, but in terms of the mating marketplace, there's a perception that COVID is a real concern, especially among college educated white women. That's going to affect how DTF women are.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 and @ThinkerG

Not denying or disbelieving either of the situations that you two described above. We all know what is possible.

My initial posting has to do with a new member that claims 48 new women so far this year (which is an average of one new lay every four days).

You two sound like pros... so here's something to think about: Of the (supposed) "48" some are going to be repeat customers. This would keep a man busy this entire year so far.

And yet... during his supposed zenith, he joins so suave and seems to have a lot of time on his hands to respond.
If you're getting laid by a different women every four days and surely recycling some of these women when there's no new action that day ... would you spend our idle time joining so suave? And he sure seems to have a lot of time to follow up with responses. That doesn't sound like someone with the female successes that he claims.

I suspect that he admired some of the PUA's that he's read about and would like some of that admiration for himself (undeservedly, of course) .

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not denying or disbelieving either of the situations that you two described above. We all know what is possible.

My initial posting has to do with a new member that claims 48 new women so far this year (which is an average of one new lay every four days).

You two sound like pros... so here's something to think about: Of the (supposed) "48" some are going to be repeat customers. This would keep a man busy this entire year so far.

And yet... during his supposed zenith, he joins so suave and seems to have a lot of time on his hands to respond.
If you're getting laid by a different women every four days and surely recycling some of these women when there's no new action that day ... would you spend our idle time joining so suave? And he sure seems to have a lot of time to follow up with responses. That doesn't sound like someone with the female successes that he claims.

I suspect that he admired some of the PUA's that he's read about and would like some of that admiration for himself (undeservedly, of course) .
His claim is far fetched but he did say he's nailing latinas in california. The hispanic population must be high there. I would really doubt his claim if he was nailing white chicks.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of contention is not his 48 lays in half a year. I’ve certainly come close to that in the past.

The point of contention that raised suspicion is his belief in “advanced game” like being witty, quick on his feet, and knowing how to dance. And his initial post referenced club game during a pandemic.

First of all, I want to say I used to believe in "advanced" game myself. I was a PUA. I was one of the original PUAs. I used to amog and steal girls from RSD students every weekend. When I was a PUA, the goal of every PUA was to become a "natural." We HATED the fact that we needed game to figure out what Chads knew by instinct. We always felt like we were one step behind, trying to backwards engineer the naturals.

When I was in my hot streaks, I didn't attribute my success to "advanced game." It was the OPPOSITE. I attributed my success to being unconscious, effortless, no longer giving a damn what works with women. This is the pinnacle of frame.

If anything I went back to my nerdy pickup friends and said "Hey guys. I 100% gameless now. There are no thought processes in my head when I am interacting with women. I can no longer write field reports because I don't remember what I am saying. I've lost track of how many lays I've had this year. I'v become......a flawless natural. Every thing I do is perfection now and requires zero thinking. Suck it, you losers!! Hahahahahahah"

And then all of my nerdy pickup friends would be astonished like "How?!?!?! What is your secret? How did you manage transcend being a nerdy PUA? Is it EVEN possible to become a natural if you weren't born one?"

That's what it's like to learn game. Your goal is to become unconscious, 100% natural and non-contrived, and completely effortless That's the goal of an actual Pua. The goal is not advanced game. The goal is no game. Infinite validation with 0% effort.

That's how I know this guy is a phony. He thinks the final form is being a master of game. The real PUAs in the field know the final form is to be 100% unconscious just like the naturals they look up to. I've met hundreds of PUAs. And that was the one thing they prided themselves on. To be able to forget the 10,000 techniques they had to learn and just be able to do everything unconsciously.

Of course this was back in the 2000's. You new cats who got into the game late got it completely backwards. You think the goal is to accumulate as much useless game knowledge as possible in your head just to get a single lay. I put you guys even below the original PUAs. At least the had some sense to them and knew what the final form looked like. You new cats are even at the PUA level. (Even though I have low regards for PUAs). You are a generation Y wannabe seducers with no actual direction.
Well spoken Storm Rider. I think hes a phony too. Screwing latinas is not a big deal . Now if he was screwing hot blondes thats a different story.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His claim is far fetched but he did say he's nailing latinas in california. The hispanic population must be high there. I would really doubt his claim if he was nailing white chicks.
Well spoken Storm Rider. I think hes a phony too. Screwing latinas is not a big deal . Now if he was screwing hot blondes thats a different story.
There are some attractive Latinas out there. I also don't think Latinas are buying the whole social distancing thing as much as educated white women in big cities. The whole masks and social distancing panic smacks of bourgeois white people.

White women are generally more demanding and more fussy than Latina women of equivalent looks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some attractive Latinas out there. I also don't think Latinas are buying the whole social distancing thing as much as educated white women in big cities. The whole masks and social distancing panic smacks of bourgeois white people.

White women are generally more demanding and more fussy than Latina women of equivalent looks.
Latinas are stereotypically harder working and more grateful. The posters numbers can be true. Heavy club guys and heavy social guys have pull not much less than a woman in places they are well known.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I never said there weren't hot latinas in california just not all. Thats my point he could never had 48 lays with white women or the general population based that white women have higher standards i.e more demanding.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinas are stereotypically harder working and more grateful. The posters numbers can be true. Heavy club guys and heavy social guys have pull not much less than a woman in places they are well known.
It would have been possible to be a heavy club guy in January and February. That form of game isn't viable now.

48 new notches in 7 months isn't unreasonable with certain lifestyle caveats and in non-pandemic times. There's no way it is happening in 2020.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would have been possible to be a heavy club guy in January and February. That form of game isn't viable now.

48 new notches in 7 months isn't unreasonable with certain lifestyle caveats and in non-pandemic times. There's no way it is happening in 2020.
He said in LA they aren't respecting covid and having huge house parties.