"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #155

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      nicksaiz65

      Master Don Juan 29
      • Messages
        4,076
      • Reaction score
        1,710
    2. Like

      djreez88

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        52
      • Reaction score
        42
    3. Like

      user252009

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        733
      • Reaction score
        342
    4. Like

      oldmanofthesea

      Master Don Juan 50
      • Messages
        1,573
      • Reaction score
        3,272
    5. Like

      mrgoodstuff

      Master Don Juan From DFW, TX
      • Messages
        17,586
      • Reaction score
        11,948
  • Loading…
Top