Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've been called a fag!

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Went to a bank for an hour. Parked my car behind a Toyota, but so it could get out. Came back an hour later, woman got out and start cursing. I told her nicely that she could get out, just put it in reverse and back out straight. I also told her it's not nice to talk like that and that she'd make a bad mother. I put some documents into my car and went to buy something to eat. When I came back, car backed out and drove away.. On my windshield there was a note that said FAG!!!

Appears that dumb ass ho waited for a long time when she could just drive away. Lol

You think she realized she's retarded and has a bad language?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why the woman was cursing (she had to have a good reason no?), did you block her car from leaving somehow?! (were you even allowed to park there?)

You are lucky you got away with just a curse word on a piece of paper. Next time someone curses at you due to a parking lot dispute and you have to leave, it will be better and wiser for you to move your vehicle elsewhere because they can do alot worse then just leave a note (key your car or smash your windows).

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
You are lucky you got away with just a curse word on a piece of paper. Next time someone curses at you due to a parking lot dispute and you have to leave, it will be better and wiser for you to move your vehicle elsewhere because they can do alot worse then just leave a note (key your car or smash your windows).
Or get shot at.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I don't get why the woman was cursing (she had to have a good reason no?), did you block her car from leaving somehow?! (were you even allowed to park there?)

Now this sounds like a fag. fuk being scared, tell that bytch to fvck off, take a pic of her tag, tell her your bros are cops and if she fycks with your shyt shes gonna catch a beating. :kick: :trouble: :rockon: :yes: :woo:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Now this sounds like a fag. fuk being scared, tell that bytch to fvck off, take a pic of her tag, tell her your bros are cops and if she fycks with your shyt shes gonna catch a beating. :kick: :trouble: :rockon: :yes: :woo:
Good advice, that's the mature thing to do.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
It's Russia, no punching here, and no gun fights, drive bys, or keying the car. It's a civilized country, maximum you can do is use reasoning. Well I once, being from wild west, pushed a car away with my 4x4 - he parked in front of gate and left no phone number. But this bad mouthed Milf could have just gotten out of there without me. Even if I moved my car it wouldn't make difference. The thing that pissed me off was her bad language. These b1tches are bad mouthed, one time a chick was at a tale of traffic and blocking on coming, I pulled next to her and told her to back up and move a bit to the left so others could go, I got an earful.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Now this sounds more like a b1tch on the rag. Unless you bend her over the hood of your car and give it to her like a man then quit talking. :crackup:

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Aha! There's our clue. Why did you refer to her as a MILF? You fancied her didn't you (what does "ILF" stand for in MILF? Think about it).
You should've apologised, asked her out to "make it up to her", and had her breaking the bed in half by the end of the day.
I put the whole row down to sexual tension between you, classic case! :)

DJDamage said:
Unless you bend her over the hood of your car and give it to her like a man then quit talking. :crackup:
EXACTLY! Listen to this man.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is this thread about? You got cursed at by some unfriendly person and didn't give a sh1t. What's there to analyze? :confused:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
What the hell is this thread about? You got cursed at by some unfriendly person and didn't give a sh1t. What's there to analyze? :confused:
I concur, who gives a sh*t? By making a thread about it, you're expressing that you actually care about what she said instead of paying it no mind and getting on with your life like you should have. Don't sweat the small stuff man.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
Plenty for us to analyze. He's got the mind of a child, this further reinforces that.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Nah wasn't possible she was really pissed off and went back to the car asap. I lulz at fag on a piece of paper was interesting.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did with that woman doesn't make you a fag.

Complaining on a message board does though.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did with that woman doesn't make you a fag.

Complaining on a message board does though.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Now this sounds more like a b1tch on the rag. Unless you bend her over the hood of your car and give it to her like a man then quit talking. :crackup:
What ever. That's creeper. Real men Captian Kirk Drop kick that hoe in the face or STFU. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
U giving a fak about me writing a post instead of carrying on with your life makes you afc :)

Can't you guys just put it reverse and back out? Why do you have to write fag on a message board. :whistle: :rockon: :kick:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
U giving a fak about me writing a post instead of carrying on with your life makes you afc :)

Can't you guys just put it reverse and back out? Why do you have to write fag on a message board. :whistle: :rockon: :kick:
Because you waste sosuave's bandwith and braincells making sh!tty ass posts like this one.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
so you a good buy who gives a damn about bandwidth and reads sh1tty ass posts like this one:up: