It's Cuffing Season Boys

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the time of year they will try to betaize their plates more than ever
It's now October. Cuffing season is just getting started. The biggest beneficiaries of cuffing season are beta males

A very important caveat should be noted - cuffing season is more difficult for anything casual. You can date up if you're willing to deal with relationship pressure and everything that comes along with it (waiting for sex, dealing with scrutiny, her wanting you to meet her friends and family early on, etc).
These are things that interest beta males.

I used to live in San Diego where there's no big difference in seasons, and cuffing season wasn't a big thing there.
That is one thing that's so awesome about San Diego. San Diego is a sausage fest though due to all the military bases.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I'm seeing a definite uptick in OLD - like the quality is improving too...its nuts.

Approve of OLD, disapprove, its irrelevant to me so save your hate bros...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there might be something to this:

1. had sex with a new girl today after months of dry spell (I’m not including the last few I had sex with because it’s nothing compared to the sex I was having a few years ago)

2. A woman messaged ME first on a dating app and she was giving out boyfriend Hunter vibes so I blocked

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman messaged ME first on a dating app and she was giving out boyfriend Hunter vibes so I blocked
Classic cuffing season behavior, assuming the app is not Bumble where women are forced to start conversations.

had sex with a new girl today after months of dry spell (I’m not including the last few I had sex with because it’s nothing compared to the sex I was having a few years ago)
Good stuff.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know what "cuffing" season is and not gonna look it up because i know its just more manosphere cope.

So enjoy your cuffing season whatever the fvck that is.
i agree. Sometimes people really overthink this ****

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought POF was dead. POF and OkCupid were big things in the late 2000s/early 2010s before Tinder launched.
It pretty much is but I’ve gotten a surprising amount of sex off okc. It’s the new hookup app it seems

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I truly believe that success or lack thereof on OLD platforms is area-dependent. In some cities Tinder is a hookup app, in others its become mainstreamed, I'm sure this is the case with other apps and locations.

I've been asking people to post their locations when posting because whether or not everyone thinks so location, country, culture, ethnicity all are REAL and valuable data points for figuring things out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly believe that success or lack thereof on OLD platforms is area-dependent. In some cities Tinder is a hookup app, in others its become mainstreamed, I'm sure this is the case with other apps and locations.
Area is a relevant consideration for a lot of things.

When considering cuffing season, @BillyPilgrim mentioned that he didn't see much of a cuffing season effect when he lived in San Diego due to the fact the winter weather and summer weather are not too much different there. Los Angeles winters are also mild and don't vary too much from summer, so I would think that cuffing would be similar there.

Cuffing season is a bit mild in Dallas. Dallas weather in October is some of the best weather during the entire year. A typical daytime high temperature in Dallas in October is 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit (24-27 Celsius). This is refreshing coming off of the summer months, where 95-104 degrees Fahrenheit (34-40 degrees Celsius) is a common high temperature range.

A lot of 20s-early 40s Dallas women are transplants who grew up in other areas, often areas that are outside of reasonable driving distance. These 20s-early 40s Dallas women can't easily bring home a man to meet their families in areas like Wisconsin or Pennsylvania. These women might cuff for their own purposes during the winter, but a cuffing season boyfriend isn't going to help them much for the family visits in places over 1,000 miles away (1,609+ kilometers). That fact does reduce their motivation to cuff a beta male. Many of these women with families over 1,000 miles away don't have strong ties to the Dallas area and likely don't have good enough local social circles to get a beta just to cuff for 3-5 months.

The story is a little bit different if you are a 20s-early 40s Dallas woman with roots in any of the following areas....
  • Austin and its outlying suburbs
  • Houston and its outlying suburbs
  • San Antonio and its outlying suburbs
  • Oklahoma City and its outlying suburbs
  • Any smaller Texas town within a 3-4 hour drive of Dallas
  • Local Dallas-Fort Worth area roots
These women would be more inclined to cuff because they can bring home betas to the family because the family is within 3-4 hours driving. Some of these women have social circles, some do not. The women from the first 5 bullet points are less likely to have strong social ties in this area, whereas women who grew up in Dallas-Fort Worth typically have stronger social ties in this area and can pull a beta from their social orbit.

In Dallas, very few women who grew up in this area ever use the swipe apps to find dates. They can usually find dates through their social circles since they have strong social ties. At worst, these women will resort to nightlife venues or possibly a co-ed sports league.

The more typical Dallas woman dating online had a nomadic childhood and/or early adulthood before moving to Dallas. She might also have been a regional area woman (Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, or small town Texas). The long distance transplants (1,000+ miles) are also common. The women I just described are also the women that a man is also most likely to randomly approach at either nightlife venues or in standard daygame venues.

During the absolute dead zone of finding new prospects to date (November 15-January 1), women with local Dallas-Fort Worth area roots are the best women to date. Family visits are not going to get in the way of seeing them, unlike the women with regional roots who have to travel to see family or women with roots 1,000+ miles away. Those women don't have as much availability to show up on dates during the first few weeks of a relationship due to holiday obligations. Scheduling with them is a nightmare and not worth doing, so it's better to wait until January 2 when the holiday stuff has died down. I have daygamed outdoors the day before and Fri-Sun after Thanksgiving and gotten dates with some of these women with local roots.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Humblebrag:

Yes, it is, as the age gap continues to drop for this "old man", working a 21-year age gap on OLD. She's a solid 7.5 -7.75 - yeehaw. Thought I was done with this low-effort young chick game. I'm not even embellishing anything.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I've been asking people to post their locations when posting because whether or not everyone thinks so location, country, culture, ethnicity all are REAL and valuable data points for figuring things out.
Certainly a factor, but I would say pictures & effort matter. I had success and failure on OLD within a span of a couple years, with the difference being beach & travel pictures instead of all indoor low-effort photos. Based on this thread, summer may have played a role in success as well. My goal was a girlfriend, so maybe less relevant to those spinning plates.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuffing season just began and I’m already locked down. Settled for a 25 year old blonde 6 inches taller than me.
Hope everyone has a wonderful season!
Wow. How were you able to get into an exclusive relationship with someone 11 years younger and 6 inches taller?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Learn from the experienced posters on here.
You are welcome. Jk, I wish I could take credit for your success. In any case, Im happy for you bro.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wow. How were you able to get into an exclusive relationship with someone 11 years younger and 6 inches taller?
At this time of year women usually will pick their best option over a few months period and call it a day in September or October to get them thru the winter.

I've banged quite a few hotties like that. Sometimes things last longer than the spring but oftentimes not.

Just a seasonal thing to have someone to spend time with indoors and do things with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this time of year women usually will pick their best option over a few months period and call it a day in September or October to get them thru the winter.

Just a seasonal thing to have someone to spend time with indoors and do things with.
I agree this happens. I think it happens more in further north locations where it is colder and there is more need for indoors time. In the USA, cuffing season is likely a bigger deal in the Northeast and Midwest regions.

It is very unusual that the best option for a 6'1" woman is a 5'7" man.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just jumped back on OLD a few weeks ago, and certainly noticing increased activity/interest since I last used a swipe-app around Feb/March.
Have some matches on Hinge, of those, 3 sent the first message to me. Very rare among women 40+

Also have a 'like' sitting on Bumble - I've found who it is by tweaking the age filters and comparing the blurred pic to any that come up of the right age.
Waiting for now though, got a date on Saturday with one from Hinge - gonna see how that goes before matching the one on Bumble.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuffing season just began and I’m already locked down. Settled for a 25 year old blonde 6 inches taller than me.
Hope everyone has a wonderful season!
You rejoined just in time to regale us the wonders of Cuffing Season huh?

Lolz Fuccing Season >>> Cuffing Season even when it's 115 outside.

Winter is so much worse than Summer in AZ, I dread the holiday season.

Mods, can we ignore entire threads?

M

member162951

Yeah, own it @Chowda ! :up:

That’s what separates the men from the boys and why you were able to snag the 6”1’ hottie.

Versus wearing lifts (although Bogart wore lifts in Casablanca to match Bergman at 5”9’ but we can forgive him because he was the MAN) or whatever else guys do to make themselves taller.

Just own it, be proud, stand tall (figuratively).

THAT’s what chicks are attracted to, not men who whine about being shorter and believe (falsely) that no women would want them and only guys 6'+ own the playing field.

That is one of the biggest false narratives preached on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, own it @Chowda ! :up:

That’s what separates the men from the boys and why you were able to snag the 6”1’ hottie.

Versus wearing lifts (although Bogart wore lifts in Casablanca to match Bergman at 5”9’ but we can forgive him because he was the MAN) or whatever else guys do to make themselves taller.

Just own it, be proud, stand tall (figuratively).

THAT’s what chicks are attracted to, not men who whine about being shorter and believe (falsely) that no women would want them and only guys 6'+ own the playing field.

That is one of the biggest false narratives preached on this forum.
Yes, but how repeatable is this? There's a reason why he's is posting in the Cuffing Season thread.

Hold frame, @Chowda