It's Cuffing Season Boys

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love this crap. Every broad I've talked to who from OLD is acting dtf or open to a fling is abruptly going full on ball-busting relationship seeking mode in the middle of a smooth sexting session. Which doesn't happen to anywhere near this degree any other time of the year.

"Cuffing Season" only benefits Betas.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...for guys looking to date up, this is the best time of year...chicks will date guys they aren't really interested in long term from October to February because they think they are cool guys and like spending time with them and it's better than trying to keep dating throughout the winter.

Lots of easy sex for several months on the table during this time of year.

Just realize if you start dating someone now there is a good chance you will be a part of their spring cleaning cycle.
Lol maybe *after* the end of the holidays but certainly not before it, when everyone has family on the back of their minds (omg, what would my parents think of some guy they're never going to meet???).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love this crap. Every broad I've talked to who from OLD is acting dtf or open to a fling is abruptly going full on ball-busting relationship seeking mode in the middle of a smooth sexting session. Which doesn't happen to anywhere near this degree any other time of the year.

"Cuffing Season" only benefits Betas.
Good observation.

This is a very difficult time of the year to find new prospects.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lol maybe *after* the end of the holidays but certainly not before it, when everyone has family on the back of their minds (omg, what would my parents think of some guy they're never going to meet???).
This is what happens when you come up with theories in your mind instead of knowing from experience.

Nobody in cold climates wants to be going on first dates when it's 25 and snowing out. They want to have someone that can come over and snuggle on the couch under a blanket next to the fireplace and cook dinner/order food, watch shows/movies and fvck.

Maybe it's different where it's warm til December but not where it starts snowing in Mid October.

Why would the holidays be any big deal? You wouldn't be "serious" at that point so they likely wouldn't even know about you yet. That's the whole point about these "realtionships". Not serious, just someone to get thru winter with.

Last edited: