Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its a miracle this place is still around

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eli I remember you being on here many years ago. I started reading the posts on here since 2008. Those were the days when Rollo was on here alot. I just created a username this year but have been lurking here since 2008. I have learned tons of valuable from this site. It changed me as a man for the better.
Good for you man

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Serenity

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't get taken down by Social justice warriors and critical, cynical liberals.
Given how long this forum has existed and the fact that it has remained fairly active through all of that time, it's surprising it hasn't ever been brigaded by an army of those trolls. At least I haven't ever heard of that happening here. In any case I'd become really busy if it happened...

They'd have a very hard time taking down an independent website anyways. It's far from as simple as getting stuff on third party platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Reddit etc.) taken down, where rights don't exist. It can't be "taken down" because they have nobody to turn to with their demands except the owner, he fully owns and controls this website and the domains to it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has too much of a low profile to get attention from coordinated organized social justice warriors.

Also as Serenity said, there is no general overlord that is switching something off within his domain only cause enough people cry for it.