Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It was nice meeting you text right after date?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss of death? I'll post a follow up, there's a reason I'm asking.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You have to assume only positive things, you did your job the best you could, you are the man. She chose to compliment you. If you didn't reply that's good. You just proceed the way you usually operate from now on, because you have nothing to loose. Now it's too late to respond, proper response would have been it's was nice meeting you as well. No smiles. How long you wait until your next move? Do that.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to assume only positive things, you did your job the best you could, you are the man. She chose to compliment you. If you didn't reply that's good. You just proceed the way you usually operate from now on, because you have nothing to loose. Now it's too late to respond, proper response would have been it's was nice meeting you as well. No smiles. How long you wait until your next move? Do that.
Isn't this a kiss of death most of the time though?

I'll post more detail soon.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this another 13 year old situation where you already know the outcome and will post it in a bit, after everyone has given you their opinions?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You're not emotionally involved with this chick, neither does she is emotionally involved with you. It's nothing but a compliment. Now since this is a 13 year old situation to which you already know the outcome and will post it in a bit, I'm gonna vent in your thread, just for the kicks of it.

I went to a supermarket just over an hour ago to buy something to eat, I only had buck 50 with me, 100 rubles, plus some change. I stopped on the cheapest and most affordable stuff I could buy, a dozen of eggs for 72.10 and some bread for 27. At the cashier it comes out to 111 rubles. I knew this is going to happen, so I took picture of the price of those eggs. I tell her, it's 72.10, get me eggs for 72.10. That b1tch or someone called security, big tall mother fvcker, in body armor, I think that dude was like 6 foot 10. There was no talk, I just stood my ground, get me the eggs for 72.10, this is a public offer, and if you don't get off my ass I will call the police, and you big guy step the fvck back, I am armed, and that level 2 body armor won't save your ass if you jump me. I make everyone wait, the whole line, and it was only one register open. In the end I get my eggs and bread for 99 rubles, those bastards screw me on change for 1 ruble. Money hungry crockodiles, imagine for how much money they screw people each day.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Is this another 13 year old situation where you already know the outcome and will post it in a bit, after everyone has given you their opinions?
In all fairness, maybe he doesn’t want to bias the posters by revealing the outcome first. Maybe he wants to know what we think is the general rule on that before he tells us the specific outcome.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, usually an indicator of high IL

That's what I felt gut level too and read online. Guess what, some of the advice on here is bad. She meant it and we are having dinner friday.

I've noticed the advice on the forum to he hit or miss. Lots of people misread situations or make assumptions.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I felt gut level too and read online. Guess what, some of the advice on here is bad. She meant it and we are having dinner friday.

I've noticed the advice on the forum to he hit or miss. Lots of people misread situations or make assumptions.
Thats because its near impossible to have all the information to make a truly informed decision. We arent there hearing what you hear, watching her body language, seeing her response to things you do, etc...

Its like when you go places and you can watch people and almost immediately notice who is on a first date and then how that date is going and what the end result is going to be.

In this case, wecan only go by what you tell us or dont tell us. You might leave out something very important because you don't think it is or dont notice it, etc...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Brother, dinner is a beta date. That's what betas do, they take a date to a dinner, it's boring. Take her to a museum or movie if you gonna do a dinner date. She been to a dinner date more than she been to movies or museum, I can grantee you that. Take women for drinks, bars, pubs. Now if it's a dinner date at your place, that's a different story. Because at your place is fun, some sexual sh1t can happen at your place, and it's natural. Restaurants are boring, fvcking in the bathroom almost never happens, and transition from a restaurant to your place requires something in between.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I take the initiative to text a guy first after a date then I have high IL

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intent before language.

Another error you guys are making is paying attention to the words, not the intent. It doesn't matter what she says nearly as much as her motivation to get in touch with you first.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would call “it was nice to meet you” high IL. Most chicks with low/no IL don’t send you anything immediately right after a date, and they hope to hell that you don’t them

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn’t bad advice. The problem is that these things can go either way and people are forced to “read the tea leaves” on situations they are not directly involved in.

I’ve gotten texts like that with opposite outcomes. Some mean it and want to see you again. Some are just being nice but aren’t interested.

The tell tale is not the text. It’s the change in the dynamic of communicatiin compared to before.

For example, if her IL is high before the date, she initiated a lot, always responds when you respond, good mornings, good nights, the actual date seems to go ok, you got that kiss close, get that “nice to meet you” text after it...and then all of the sudden she isn’t initiating anymore...kiss of death.

Can you actually share with everyone what else was in that text, or how she actually continued communicating with you after it, just like she did before it?. I would bet you’re holding some of that back just to prove a point.
Nope. That was it. I've just noticed a lot of guys here assume a lot and don't even read all the relevant information provided in most cases.

This was one of them. It was interesting to see who got it right and who got it wrong. It validates for me that just because someone is adamant that they are right, doesn't mean they are.