Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Issues with escalation/isolation

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have improved my approaches over the last few months within night game. But I keep running into the same problem. For example...
I might be talking to this girl for a little while but I cant decided when its time to "Hey lets talk over there" isolation move. Or a situation when I am with a friend and she is with a friend but I want to change venues with only her.

What do you guys do in this kind of situation, and when/how do you decided to escalate?

I know some people wait out the friends to leave, but I think that only increases the chance of blocking.
I imagine I could say something like "Hey me and .... are going to check out this place down the street. We'll be right back" Without much intention of being right back.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Trial and error. Experiment. Listen to your gut.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I normally use non verbal communication.

Lock eyes and use it to indicate you would like to speak to her in private.

Followed by a raised eyebrow, if she vibes over an "OK" then make the move 1st, she'll follow soon enough.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks aren’t going to leave their friends to go to another venue alone with you, a stranger .. Unless you play for the Lakers.
PUA nonsense.
Grab a drink with her, build some rapport, get the number and bail.. on the the next chick in the bar.

ONS bar lays are rare even for the most attractive of guys and the chicks who do it often are either crazy, low value or overly-promiscuous.

Get her out on a date away from her friends, then you can whip your d*ck out all you want.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolation cant be that hard.
You tell her come with me outside i need fresh air, or you bringnher to the bar, dance floor.

For me the best indicator is eye contact