"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Issues with escalation/isolation

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I have improved my approaches over the last few months within night game. But I keep running into the same problem. For example...
I might be talking to this girl for a little while but I cant decided when its time to "Hey lets talk over there" isolation move. Or a situation when I am with a friend and she is with a friend but I want to change venues with only her.

What do you guys do in this kind of situation, and when/how do you decided to escalate?

I know some people wait out the friends to leave, but I think that only increases the chance of blocking.
I imagine I could say something like "Hey me and .... are going to check out this place down the street. We'll be right back" Without much intention of being right back.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I normally use non verbal communication.

Lock eyes and use it to indicate you would like to speak to her in private.

Followed by a raised eyebrow, if she vibes over an "OK" then make the move 1st, she'll follow soon enough.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Chicks aren’t going to leave their friends to go to another venue alone with you, a stranger .. Unless you play for the Lakers.
PUA nonsense.
Grab a drink with her, build some rapport, get the number and bail.. on the the next chick in the bar.

ONS bar lays are rare even for the most attractive of guys and the chicks who do it often are either crazy, low value or overly-promiscuous.

Get her out on a date away from her friends, then you can whip your d*ck out all you want.
 
Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Isolation cant be that hard.
You tell her come with me outside i need fresh air, or you bringnher to the bar, dance floor.

For me the best indicator is eye contact
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top