Issues with escalation/isolation

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have improved my approaches over the last few months within night game. But I keep running into the same problem. For example...
I might be talking to this girl for a little while but I cant decided when its time to "Hey lets talk over there" isolation move. Or a situation when I am with a friend and she is with a friend but I want to change venues with only her.

What do you guys do in this kind of situation, and when/how do you decided to escalate?

I know some people wait out the friends to leave, but I think that only increases the chance of blocking.
I imagine I could say something like "Hey me and .... are going to check out this place down the street. We'll be right back" Without much intention of being right back.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks aren’t going to leave their friends to go to another venue alone with you, a stranger .. Unless you play for the Lakers.
PUA nonsense.
Grab a drink with her, build some rapport, get the number and bail.. on the the next chick in the bar.

ONS bar lays are rare even for the most attractive of guys and the chicks who do it often are either crazy, low value or overly-promiscuous.

Get her out on a date away from her friends, then you can whip your d*ck out all you want.

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing it the hard way. Simply discontinue with the group thing. Stick to one-on-one meetups only. You're not gonna mitigate the risk of rejection by transistioning from group to solo date.

Another thing (and this is the bigger point):

In order to attract beautiful women, you have to be willing to walk away from them.

This means that you need to limit your time and attention by making them SCARCE, especially in the early phase of courtship. 60-90 minutes max. I realize there are exceptions but in your case I will advise you to be borderline stingy with your time and attention. Otherwise, your eagerness to hang around them for extended periods of time will make you look like a silly subservient beta puppy dog.

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolation cant be that hard.
You tell her come with me outside i need fresh air, or you bringnher to the bar, dance floor.

For me the best indicator is eye contact