Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Personal attacks are all you know how to do.
It’s not an attack. It’s a statement of fact. And you know it because you didn’t confront it. You lay awake at night thinking of it.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw the news, looks like my homie Mitch McConnell getting ready to make some moves on Pelosi's impeachment scam...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Ignore him. Lol
He’s a girl and is just attention seeking. It’s disgusting.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pelosi claims she's holding off on sending the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate as a way to get concessions from McConnell. But I find this statement dubious:

1) if she does send the AOI over to the Senate, the Republican-controlled Senate would just acquit and Trump stays in office...

2) Is she doesnt send over the AOI, Trump is impeached but not convicted, so he still stays in office....

McConnell has no incentive to cooperate with Pelosi...

Impeachment was never anything more than a political gambit....

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Pelosi claims she's holding off on sending the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate as a way to get concessions from McConnell. But I find this statement dubious:

1) if she does send the AOI over to the Senate, the Republican-controlled Senate would just acquit and Trump stays in office...

2) Is she doesnt send over the AOI, Trump is impeached but not convicted, so he still stays in office....

McConnell has no incentive to cooperate with Pelosi...

Impeachment was never anything more than a political gambit....
Impeachment isn’t even a trial. It just starts proceedings. Clinton was impeached but was never voted out even though he was guilty of perjury to a grand jury. Lol.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it looks like that R.I.N.O. Mitt Romney is gonna play ball with McConnell's plan as he's stated that he'll go along with the trial (if it ever happens) and deal with witnesses later (which basically means never).....

Keep in mind Romney hates Trump and would love to convict him. But with this Iran situation he fears the wrath of his Mormon base....

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impeachment isn’t even a trial. It just starts proceedings. Clinton was impeached but was never voted out even though he was guilty of perjury to a grand jury. Lol.
Yes I'm aware. The House voted to impeach Trump but there's been no vote to send the AOI to the Senate.....

Some have argued that until the AOI is sent to the Senate, impeachment hasnt been finalized in the House...

....therefore:

"Trump's been impeached,.....but not really......"

What a joke these democrats are....

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I'm aware. The House voted to impeach Trump but there's been no vote to send the AOI to the Senate.....

Some have argued that until the AOI is sent to the Senate, impeachment hasnt been finalized in the House...

....therefore:

"Trump's been impeached,.....but not really......"

What a joke these democrats are....
I don't think it's such a dumb idea to sit on the AOI. If they know the Senate will acquit, why bother? As it stands now, he's been impeached. They can say that over and over again without giving Trump a win.

Of course it's all politics and a political ploy as you said...but that's the profession they're in. Kinda like calling a wh0re a wh0re. Actually worse, wh0res do their jobs better usually.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the greatest thread I've seen in a long time.

Please dont shut it down....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A democracy is a direct vote. A republic is not. Do you not understand?
That’s incorrect.

Definition of democracy

1a: government by the people especially : rule of the majority
b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s incorrect.

Definition of democracy

1a: government by the people especially : rule of the majority
b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
Definition of republic

1a(1): a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president
(2): a political unit (such as a nation) having such a form of government
b(1): a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law

~~~

b(1): a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law

Sit down, son.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@backseatjuan

I had a question for you.
Back in 2016, there was a lot of paranoia in the U.S. about the Russians and their attempt at creating chaos and division among the U.S. people.

I'm making no accusations here. I'm asking due to curiosity. It is kind of laughable at the bickering behavior here (and I actually participated as well). Seeing as though you appear to be from Russia, does this behavior (within this posting) seem peculiar or silly to you?

Personally, I think it's kind of funny. You make a posting and then you can sit back and watch watch all the drama.

What's your opinion?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definition of republic

1a(1): a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president

~~~

Sit down, son.
Thank you for confirming that a Republic is a democracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.